Trial Events Feedback

Of course that’s what YOU want

Where on earth do we have resources for such greedy wishes of yours??? In our dreams???

I just made a post about this. It’s arbitrary difficulty only allowing us to use a specific 5 heroes.

We are still refreshing things to help with resources for everyone. The battlepass and sign in rewards were part of this. We’re also working on getting the Yellow rank a bit more manageable with QoL.

2 Likes

This is good and all, obviously is. But my problem is the STAMINA. There is absolutely no way to get a lot of stamina without spending money. Prize Wall used to have this but then y’all changed it back to tokens only.

This trials event was more than fair imo. The last tier is impossible for me to pass, but im ok with that; i look at that tier as a deserved bonus to p2p players. I am happy for the free boosted rewards! Thanks!

1 Like

Is that your takeaway from this? Yes, we like the rewards, but we’re unable to actually get them on the top level because you pigeonholed us into using a terrible team.

For feedback, you have to take the negative along with the positive.

Like I said in my other post, increase difficulty in creative ways, not making 97% of the roster off duty.

1 Like

Well i mean what do u expect? To be able to get the same rewards as whales?
Ummm, nope

Please read the entire comment and not just the one section, thank you! I did pass all the feedback along and have let you all know our plans for the limited Hero trials.

We don’t expect everyone to be able to finish the last level. We do want it to be a challenge and I have explained why we plan on continuing to do limited Hero trials like this.

3 Likes

It’s not a challenge though. It’s an impossible feat without spending lots of cash.

4 Likes

I suggest having one normal mode for the Trial Events that’s meant for F2Ps, making it more enjoyable for them, especially if story are included :-).

Elite mode of Trial Events can be for the Whales and they have more and better rewards, which I think we F2Ps understand.

This way both get to play until the end of the Event Trial, that way have fun and not be as frustrating, increasing Player Satisfaction more so likely :-).

No, cause than F2P is gonna be cranky that all these other rewards are P2W. It should be open to everyone.

3 Likes

Having blatant pay walls like that is a very bad way to go. We don’t want to cause full separation of paid and F2P players. DH is a game where you can do a lot without ever having to spend any money. It may have you think and strategize/save more resources, but you can do so much as a F2P player and having fully separated modes is never a good idea and not at all something we want.

4 Likes

They are really outstanding. Just mention that all reward types should stack, meaning that all stages should reward elite resets.

Understandable… to a degree.
Stamina is still a problem.

Waiting, waiting… still waiting.

None of them gives stamina which is the most required resource to progress, and you removed 2k stamina packs from prize wall. As Pooh said… think, think, think.

Good, some exclusive rewards are nice.

Just do stage 7 with Zeus…

I just hope it will be a case, trial events are way too rare.

1 Like

Which is honestly my favorite part of the game. Saving stuff for when I need it. Strategizing with team comp, counters, etc. Working with the guild to take down certain targets.

This trial does not allow for that. It’s pretty blatant that the top tier rewards are for people who spend money and not the people who want to strategize and play the game.

Not all f2p. Just the ones who cant accept they cant always get everything they want.
Are u saying all this bc u are unhappy with the 2nd to last tier awards?

I can do the 2nd to last line easy, Bolt eats that up. It’s the last one that’s dumb

And where else you could get these rewards for free? Nowhere.

1 Like

Yeah, im the same. And completely satisfied w the rewards.

Most of it was stuff you could get in Sign In or Battle Pass… except the elite resets, those were welcome

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney