Trial Events Feedback

Really easy trials.

A bit harder than the other 2 but still, not extremely hard. Still waiting for enemies above level cap and with their BB unlocked.

No way, way too hard trials

Too much rules, terrible enemy-team combination

1 Like

Good. At least there’s some challenge, more would be welcome.

to those who already beaten the trials, care to share any tips?

1 Like

No less would be very much welcome.

Getting rid of the start invincibility and Armor for last stage and the need to 3-star and we are good again.

It is challenging enough already. Don’t need to make it any harder :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Below is what team I use, you guys could try them

1 Like

I am starting to feel that the “thing I will like” was actually the merge and not any of the Events (be it the 12 days or this Trial Event) @Loutre.

Which is sad, really. But I guess you all know very well what accounts and where I have so…

Thanks for sharing!

Though it seems all servers have different enemies, cause that is not what is arround in my server (21).

thank you for sharing
yeah i just noticed that the enemies are different
im on server 14 and the enemies are just Y6 there

seeing as teams seem to be going here, I realise my heroes are Y9 but in any case this scored 3* quite easily on auto -

Max is Ti variant :slight_smile:

This also worked fine -

It may not have been in the text. However, there is a three-star mark under the bonus, so you can guess.

1 Like

No.

Please send a message to support so they can check the data on your account.

Edit: nevermind I see you received the badge! For things like this in the future it’s always best to go to support and not here since I do not usually have time to go dig into the account data.

6 Likes

Already said. It is just not labeled as a 3-star bonus :wink:

Also why is there such a gap?
Edit: NVM!

2 Likes

when does it get refreshed? daily?
mine have passed 24hrs but still not refreshed…

With daily resets so like around 5AM.

It’s very close to the perfect level of difficulty. Maybe one or two fewer rules, and it’d be just right.

2 Likes

if anything it should be 1/2 more rules. :unamused:
or at least enemies above level cap.

I agree that this is almost spot on, today Level 10 is fairly difficult to pass, and genuinely hard to 3*.

Though it is somewhat dependant on the defending team - yesterday with the same rules and power, it was a lot easier simply because the teams were worse. Not sure where they are being pulled from, but there’s clearly some consideration to the composition because today on S2 we’ve got a near-enough full meta team in wave 1 :sweat_smile:

This is great - it should be hard! Much more fun to try and take down.

1 Like

Not everyone has an infinite wallet with every character maxed out like you, y’know.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney