Trial Events Feedback

That is your opinion… being hard is not fun in my opinion. Fun to me is able to enjoy and complete things with what I got available, not what I don’t, and not being forced to see ads pop up 24/7 basically saying to my face “hey buy me to complete things”. No thanks. The fun also is the people around, not the challenge in my opinion.

I wish these things eere true, but no.

You just seem to max wrong heroes and that’s on you. :upside_down_face: or at least use wrong combination.

It’s completely not fun when 10s and the whole battle is done like in 2 previous trial events, now it’s a bit tougher, but it should be a bit harder.

You still can just fight against purple heroes… or where you can win, nobody forces you to try hard enemies, neither lower leveled players should be able to win these.

1 Like

Again people should be able to enjoy the game and progress with toons they like to play as and like. Telling people they can’t progress because of their likes and choices, is kinda an elitist answer in my opinion, but hey to each their own.

Again I disagree with you… being able to complete things quicker and easier is fun for me. The fun is seeing how the toons progress updating them, not the challenge in my eyes. The herc trials was extremely tough for me even with the advice people gave. I like the easy and relax atmosphere of the game then the demanding more challenging aspect.

yes, and it’s much more enjoyable the way it’s now, instead of just putting random 5 heroes and win in 10s now each needs to thing and create lines which will, much more tactical than other 2 events.

literally nothing stops you from fighting on stage 1 these purple enemies :upside_down_face:
here are very easy enemies, as you like.

But I also like getting my rewards to actually feel doing something and those rewards are awful at purple level.

I get at end of day you just a troll, so we shall just agree to disagree.

this is why there are lower difficulties available; so people can find a suitable challenge for their hero levels, or who just want an easier trial :stuck_out_tongue: the difference in rewards isn’t particularly significant

2 Likes

Easier trial…. Should be based on what I got not what I paid or didn’t pay for or what can afford to upgrade with resources got.

it’s not giveaway. (these purple enemies basically are tho… so why so unhappy?)

you can’t use whatever you want much weaker than the enemies and expect good rewards for little effort.

oh, someone doesn’t have good arguments anymore I see… :unamused:

you play and got what you put into the game and so the output (rewards) reflects your effort.
you can’t just want same rewards as top players.

I think PB have set it up this way so that each player can choose a difficulty that is appropriate for them, whether that’s based on their game progression or play style :man_shrugging:

It is my opinion of course, but I much prefer the choice over being forced into a difficulty that I don’t want - either because my heroes aren’t up to scratch, or because it’s so easy that it’s not very interesting to play

If the prize scaling was such that higher levels rewarded far better stuff, then I agree it would be a somewhat P2W feature, but it’s really not - I didn’t take on level 10 for the rewards, I took it on for the challenge (ok and the fancy border :laughing: )

For me this is one of the few parts of the game that currently feels like a game !

6 Likes

For me, collecting is one of the main joys of the game. Therefore, I find it such ashame I’m not able to get it.

I would be fine if more stages would award the border at 3 stars, then adding stages with even more difficulties and say 1 or 2 cosmetic crates more would be fine to me. I wouldn’t be able to complete it, but it wouldn’t havea significant difference for me as a collector.

However, now I can only hope to face a terribily bad combination in the time the event runs. Today it already was somewhat easier than yesterday (server 21), but not easy enough to beat lvl 10…

2 Likes

I would say that if we had this trial event, but with Shego trial event rewards, the challenge would actually be worth it @Loutre.

For what we get tho :grimacing: it´s kinda wasting time.

a challenge where is nowhere to be found in the game, it’s a lot of fun :smiley:
fun which won’t last long :frowning:

well, less badge crates, but other rewards are fine, can be always more that’s nice, but it’s at least good (as it is now). not disappointing as these winter gifts :grimacing:

@Loutre new trial event is planned around New Year?

where is the “yet to be” 120 badge crates?

would be funny if there was a 2nd Trial Event releasing like just before Christmas, a Herc type one…

Oh and @Loutre I did not get an answer yet… was the “thing I would actually like” the merge or is it something else? Let´s be fair and square.

I guess nowhere and there never will be because too good and merge.

should return to normal like 2 weeks after merge :laughing:

Hum… . I think I should make a pool so that can let us more so see what people think about the difficulty setting.

What do you think about Winter Weather Trial’s difficulty curve? (Meaning clearing stage 10))
  • Easy
  • Doble
  • Undecided
  • Too Hard
  • Way too hard, not fun or enjoyable.

0 voters

I come to think of an idea that could be cool, which would be that the Event Trials had actual difficulty options, like you could choose between Easy, Medium, Hard and maybe Epic if going by the City Watch difficulty system.

Easy: No rules
Medium: 0-2/3 rules, no Damage type limitations
Hard: 0-5 rules, 0-1 Damage type limitations
Epic: 0-8 rules, 0-2 Damage type limitations

I envision this having the same rewards as in like make it an equal playing field and not, like to be less frustrating for Non-Whale players. A test of strength in a fun sense, not gated by how much you have spent to get the best regards.

Thoughts on this idea?

• Sounds great!
  • I like it
  • Don’t mind
  • Not sure
  • Not needed
  • No
  • Decent idea in theory, impractical in reality development resource wise

0 voters

So yeah, hope you all don’t mind me adding in these polls and yeah looking forward see what you all think :-).

this already exists, stage 1(-5)

completely pointless, it will only give more work and pushing trial events release as permanent game mode :unamused:
just no.

Well, based on what I said specifically it wouldn’t be the same as 1-5, but yeah I think bringing back how Shego’s Trials were more so and just add the changing enemies aspect to everyday resets would probably be enough maybe :-).

Would be cool to have what I described, but yeah probably better to focus on other things development resource wise.

Don´t think it would be a permanent game mode like ever.

Loutre said this is planned/aim of the trial events.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney