Trick or Treating | Forum Game

Since I now have six candy I would like to use five to drop Pooh’s costume if possible?

Pooh’s costume has appeared! What’s your favorite kind of bear?

1 Like

PANDA AND POOH BEARS ARE FAVORITE

1 Like

monokuma bear >:)

Stitch got Pooh’s costume!

3 Likes

HAHAHA I was faster i see your evil grin

YES!

Just need to get Panda’s and Cobra Bubbles’s now

2 Likes

But I need lots more candy

i could have replied faster but you don’t deserve my despair right now :yawning_face:

Congrats on getting Pooh’s costume TherMasterStitch :-).

2 Likes

Post 2000! Portals are appearing to other worlds!

Bigfoot’s costume is here! To get it, write two paragraphs about your own cryptid. First reply gets the costume, second and third get 4 candy.

Sora’s costume is here! To get it, be the first to find the last secret question… and let someone else answer it. :slight_smile:

Hey people, what is your least favorite kind of bear?

Any kind that is unbearable.

6 Likes

What actual kind of bear (or fictional bear)? :upside_down_face:

We make our own? :face_with_monocle:

My least favorite bear is a koala bear. They are such weird looking bears. Like almost all bears have a big body, small head, long snout, and then there’s the koala…

I never know koalas are bears till now.

(Dinoboar)

A Dino like animal that is said to live in Colorado and eats only chickens, he has never been completely caught but pictures have been spread along with rumors of how he has short arms and a long neck. Nobody knows if there is multiple, but studies show they are endangered. And is most likely only 1 alive.

Animals similar to the DinoBoar are any land Dinosaur, or bear. There are many books about tales of the DinoBoar but all have seemed to be fake, and about eagles. The FBI have began to search the Colorado for the mythical animal and put him in a safer place.

Does this count?

Yep.

LGDB got Baloo’s costume!

Disney-Nightmare got Sora’s costume!

Paragraph #1 is a single run-on sentence, so no.

Wanted to try to get the Sora costume, but wasn’t able to figure out how to find the secret question.
Oh well.

Congrats Disney-Nightmare on getting the Sora’s costume :-).

Sorry Kira :frowning:

I fixed it Pawps.

(Here’s my cryptic)

The scale…

A animal with a body similar to a human and skin covered in scales. It walks on all fours and seems to eat almost anything. Mainly spotted in desert areas the creature can be seen chewing on animal corpses or rotten fruits, these photos are said to be doctored.

The first sighting of the creature was in 1958 when a group of friends saw the creature crawling quickly through the desert even faster then a cheetah. since then many hunters have passed on the story and have went looking for this creature. No actual evidence has been found of its existence, only strange experiences.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney