Trick or Treating | Forum Game

Revives are good :heart_eyes:

okay

revives dinosaurs

3 Likes

We already had those in Area 51… :busts_in_silhouette:

Technically we do have birds, who which are related to dinosaurs.

There is sighting of ancient birds in New Mexico…. :relaxed:

Oogie Boogie’s costume has appeared! What was the last nightmare you had? First reply gets the costume, second and third get 2 candy. Fourth reply gets 1 candy.

i had nightmare with spiders. i hate spiders :frowning:

I usually forget my dreams…

The last nightmare I had was the entirety of 2020. :slight_smile:

I had a nightmare about falling

My last nightmare was about some headless man just walking around… :relaxed:

My last nightmare was about me being stuck in a maze…I found my way out only to be confronted by a cartoon clown on a TV screen who then blasted loud music at me

…pretty crazy huh?

1 Like

No one gets the costume for me to do with it and I have a new shirt :womans_clothes: shirt and ridndnsnsen

A car running over and killing my brothers… I cried in that nightmare…

1 Like

DeadCat got the costume! Deathly Hallows and extraterrestrial got 2 candy, CedricSkellington got 1. I’ll give 1 to Djaq as well.

6 Likes

WALL-E’s costume has appeared! Reply with a real-life robot and explain what it does. Minimum 3 sentences. First two replies get the costume, third reply gets 1 candy.

This is a real-life Wall-E robot made by Mike McMaster. All of his parts are entirely fabricated (as opposed to using pre-made parts). He can’t actually cube up garbage like in the movie, but otherwise, he functions largely the same, with the solar charge level even monitoring his actual battery voltage.

4 Likes

this is sophia
she is an ai
she is an attempt at being one of the first robots with emotions

2 Likes

This is Cozmo which I actually once have one. He likes to play with blocks and dance around. You can also code him to make him do certain tasks.

2 Likes

Myeong and Djaq got the costume! LGDB got 1 candy.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney