Trussst in Me (Kaa Character Concept Refresh)

Kaa

Role: Control

Position: Middle

Trial Team: Blue

Stars: :star2: :star2:

“You have just made a ssserious mistake my friend. A very sssstupid mistake.”

Kaa uses his strong body and hypnotic powers to make enemies do his bidding.

Entrance: Slither onto a nearby branch

Victory: Chuckles evilly

Defeat: Kaa falls off the branch as the rest of him falls on top of his head.

Basic Attack: Bites an enemy

White Skill: Trust in Me: Kaa hynotizes an enemy of the player’s choice, stunning them. The stun last as long as Kaa still has energy.

Green Skill: In my Coils: Kaa wraps himself around an enemy and squeezes dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: Oh! My Sinuses: Kaa launches himself off his branches, ramming into an enemy dealing X damage. Unfortunately, he take damage as well.

Purple Skill: Sealing Your Doom: In My Coils stuns the enemy that he’s squeezing.

Red Skill: Slip into Silent Slumber: Trust in Me adds a stack of fatigue to the enemy he used it on.

Y Energy Recovery
Y Basic Attack
Takes off X damage taken from Kaa in the recoil of Oh! My Sinuses

Scar

Profile_-_Scar

Campaign: Mind Over Manner: In his latest attempt to take over the City, Scar recruits Kaa to hypnotize the heroes of the city into making Scar king.

Disk: As Far as Brains Go:

Star Power: Trust in Me stuns Z enemies

Disk Level: Y seconds for stuns with Control heroes, Y Tenacity

Raya

Raya_pose

Campaign: Stress Test: Sisu, worried for Raya since she has been fighting creeps for several days without rest, enlists Kaa to help her relax a bit. But Kaa sees this as an opportunity to eat Raya.

Disk: Sail on a Silver Mist:

Star Power: Kaa will turn invisible for Z seconds if health is at 50%.

Disk Level: Y HP Recovery, Y Max HP

Feedback is appreciated

Way to simple… I suggest a little more descriptive writing in the skill descriptions, they are really short and are missing a lot.

Other then that the format and everything is good. :raised_hands:t4:

Omg… I thought this was new… :sob:

Yeah, I do that sometimes too. Don’t beat yourself up too much. I did not feel like doing Kaa a third time.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney