Turbo (Wreck-It Ralph Hero Concept)

Turbo

Once the most dastardly glitch in Litwak’s arcade, now a nearly unstoppable virus eager for carnage. Turbo takes the fight to an entirely new level with his new cy-bug traits.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Frontline Damage
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Because of you, Ralph, I’m now the most powerful virus in the arcade! I can take over any game I want! I should thank you, but it’d be more fun to kill you!”

Animations:
Entrance: Turbo crashes into the battlefield on his feet.
Passive: Throughout the battle, Turbo’s face will glitch between his real face and King Candy identity while not performing skills.
Victory: Turbo laughs maniacally.
KO: Turbo’s eyes turn blue, as if he is mesmerized by a beacon.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Turbo backhands enemies.

White Skill - Have Some Candy - True Damage
Turbo spins around, knocking enemies into the backline while dealing X damage and stunning them for 8 seconds.

Green Skill - Infestation
Turbo summons a cy-bug, which bites enemies, dealing X damage. Each time the cy-bug bites an enemy, it steals X% of their Skill Power, HP, energy, or attack speed.

The cy-bug cannot affect enemies with an active shield.

Blue Skill - Spinning Shred
Turbo rolls through enemies, dealing X damage to and stealing X energy from each enemy hit.

Purple Skill - Greatest Racer Ever
Turbo deals X additional damage to enemies that are stunned by his “Have Some Candy” skill. His max HP is increased to X.

Red Skill - Turbo-Tastic
Each time the cy-bug from Turbo’s “Infestation” skill bites an enemy, Turbo gains X HP.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Spinning Shred

Friendships:
Turbo + Ursula
Campaign: Guess Who’s Back? - Turbo needs someone to show him around the City. With help from Ursula, he devises tons of methods to take it over, but to do so would require getting the heroes out of his way.
Disk: Son of a Glitch
Disk Memory: Turbo takes 40% less damage while his “Infestation” skill’s cy-bug is infield.
Disk Power: Z HP gain, Z armor
Allies: Quackerjack, Eeyore, Dr. Drakken

Turbo + Oogie Boogie
Campaign: Next-Gen Nightmares - Oogie plans to kick the Halloween spooks up a notch, and Turbo is the guy he needs. Together, they can deliver tricks and treats!
Disk: Bug Bag
Disk Memory: Enemies lose X reality each time Turbo performs his “Spinning Shred” skill.
Disk Power: Z White Skill power
Allies: Jack Sparrow, Sadness, Joy

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney