TV Show concept series number 1

Mark Beaks ducktales 2017 (reboot)
Stats
1 star
20201026_120045
Role- control
Trial team- red
Quote- “Ba Bam”
Description- Mark Beaks aka duckburgs newest and coolest billionaire uses his Waddle gadgets to help him take down creeps
Animations
Entrance Mark rides in on his hoverboard
Victory- Mark uses his virtual high five app and hive fives himself
Defeat- Mark falls off his hoverboard and drops his phone.
Skills
Basic attack- Mark drinks a vial of super hero juice dealing x amount of damage to enemies

White skill- Mega Beaks
(Depending on how many vials of juice Mark Beaks drinks is what determines how long it lasts) Mark Beaks turns into Mega Beaks wrecking havoc on enemies (for 4x the amount of vials he drank so if he drank 4 vials it last for 16 seconds) dealing x amount of damage. He cannot be killed while in Mega Beaks

Green skill- 2:15 coffee
Mark beaks studies the enemies for 5 seconds. The studied enemy then gets Beaks his 2:15 coffee for him draining x energy. The coffee heals Mark z. The study deals x amount of damage.

Blue skill- High impact trampolines
Mark beaks flips off his high impact trampolines dealing x amount of damage and shielding mark for 5 seconds. Sheild has a chance to fail above level y

Purple skill- Leave an impact
High impact trampolines niw deals x more damage and mega beaks now deals x more damage and stuns for 7 seconds.

Red skill- Newest billionaire
At the beginning of each wave mark gets 2 stacks of hardy and a 5 second disable shield
+x hardy
+x disable shield
+x hp

Friends

Drop the beat
Mark Beaks, Powerline
Allies- Miguel, Syndrome, Goofy
Disk- Shields heal z

Peace and quiet
Mark Beaks, Kevin Flynn
Allies- Yax, Finnick, Quorra
Disk- energy drained heroes now become stunned for 10 seconds.

Replying to remember to give feedback later.

You need work on your formatting it’s hard to read

Also these skills need variables

Please don’t post a unfinished concept to

4 Likes

Where I thought I put variables everywhere

It’s not unfished

Then where’s the red skill?

I’m not sure how to do a red skill and @Imagineer_V recommended I skip red skills for the time being until i get better at them.

I suggested focusing on the first 4 skills.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney