UN-logical thread

Are they supposed to be haikus? Because neither of the phrases are haikus :woozy_face:

ā€¦ Yes, they are. What?

Help (1) me (2), I (3) am (4) trapped (5)

In (1) a (2) hai- (3) ku (4) fac- (5) tor- (6) y (7).

Save (1) me (2) be- (3) fore (4) theyā€¦ (5)

I (1) got (2) your (3) mess- (4) age (5)

And (1) have (2) snuck (3) my (4) way (5) in- (6) side (7).

O (1) M (2) G (3), what (4) theā€¦ (5)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You added an extra syllable here. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Oh I thought they were words not syllables

Nope, itā€™s syllables.

3 Likes

Ok, hereā€™s more weirdness.

10 Likes
8 Likes

@Giosphere?!?!

Have some Djaq and Musk acting like Tom and Jerry with depression.

8 Likes

? Got pinged, so not sure what is going.

You got pinged probably since you were included in one of the posts :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So Musketeerā€™s comment to me in terms of life expectancy and such, or to say in that way 30-39 isnā€™t really a dangerous age.

I have Hero Concepts muted in general, so I guess it is why I didnā€™t know about it.
(I felt the topics I were actually interested in got buried in the Latest due to there being so many Hero Concepts posts).

Speaking of which, I think #forum-events:hero-concepts isnā€™t a good category for this. #game-chat:community-chatter would probably be more fitting. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Talking about conceptsā€¦

5 Likes

I feel like I remember this discussion, but I canā€™t remember when or where this happened. :sweat_smile:

That happened after Aamir have back from eat delicious food and send a photo of the food (and his thumb) and the Fun and Games has started XD

This is to much fun.

10 Likes

I keep seeing that third avatar and thinking itā€™s actually discobot before I actually read the comment, so the idea of discobot saying ā€œImagine the insurance moneyā€ really threw me for a loop for a second. :rofl:

12 Likes

Discobot is so poetic :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

More discobot randomness :face_with_head_bandage:

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney