Unfinished Friendship Campaigns!

So the Timon/Pumbaa and Stitch friendship is the same? Because none of the mission updates have text. I sent in a ticket about this months ago and was thinking it would be fixed.

Oh well. At least the game is still pretty fun.

@Polaris not sure how to feel that you cut down THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO THE MOBILE GAME MARKET. You used to be proud of this feature that you posted MANY TIMES about this.

But now i don’t know if the next thing we love it will receive the guillotine because “administrative decision” again.

3 Likes

They really do an amazing job, it keeps me glued to the screen to see what happens next!

2 Likes

The clue is in the Aladdin one - “friendship is power!”

The majority of heavy spenders probably don’t care about the story content, they just want to be on top and the friendships are one path to get there. They probably skip through all the dialogue.

Developing story content for them is a waste of PB time that could be spent on more lucrative things.

It’s a shame that we see once again what really matters… in the end will we just be paying dollars to gain points on an Excel spreadsheet :thinking:

6 Likes

Because lines of text are totally hard to come up.

I’m sad to see this, because those stories are the differentiator that made me want to choose to play this game, rather than other similar games. It was the same with DS before it, the wacky interactions and sense of humor were the selling point that got me to begin playing and getting emotionally (and financially) invested. In short, the writing team is the whole reason I’m here.

If there is a way to overcome those limits, and add text to each stage of those friendships affected after the fact, it would be much appreciated.

Is there a repository online somewhere, for the stories in the friendship campaigns? I know the dialogue at the end of each chapter is noted on the wall for each friendship, but not for the individual stages. I know it was something that was asked for in the live chats a month or two ago.

3 Likes

Oh, great, you take away the costumes, war posters and friendly stories (exactly what the players liked), and add solo deals, red skills and OP heroes … I see you are listening to the community!

6 Likes

Long time problen

I’m really conflicted here. On the one hand it feels like so many people at Perblue love the game and genuinely listen to the fans and feel bad wgen bad things happen but it also ferls like some money grubbing business man (Or Woman) is pulling the strings ramming the game into the ground.

I hope Perblue can find a way around these limitations and go back to the way Friendships once were.

3 Likes

It is sad to know that the friendship campaign stories will no longer be as before and I say it because of the fact that I loved to read every little dialogue that formed in each node of each episode, and at the end of each one, but then came the Decay of translation into other languages ​​and that is sad. Because as some say, most only spend the campaign without even reading just to get the album and instead, someone like me is deprived of being able to read the story due to lack of translation and not being able to understand the text, it is not the same Than using a translator. I don’t know how he feels the same vigor in laughing with every occurrence.

1 Like

So updating this situation.

@Polaris now i see some dialogue in Linguini and Remy - Miss Piggy friendship that wasn’t there before (still with translation issues and stuck in English only, we can talk about it later).
Have the team updated the friendships?
How we can access now to the nodes story if we missed now that information?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney