Unlikely Character Concept

So HERE is where I will be doing Kingdom Hearts Concepts. I will start with Aqua.

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts): Control, Mid

Basic attack: Aqua shoots magical projectiles at mid-range, but uses her Keyblade when she’s within melee range.

Spellweaver(White): Aqua teleports into the middle of the enemy team and performs her signature attack. Aqua spins, doing multiple hits that do small damage. Aqua unleashes a giant snowflake that freezes all enemies within range for 4 seconds on the final hit. Activating Spellweaver puts her within melee range, switching her attacks into Keyblade strikes. Damage is determined by her skill power; does Fantastic damage.

Cartwheel(Green): Aqua cartwheels away from a melee attack which puts her back into mid-range, and switching her attacks into magic projectiles. She counters with a magical attack that pierces targets doing X Fantastic damage. Damage is determined by her basic attack stat.

Barrier(Blue): Aqua shields herself with a magic barrier. Shield strength is determined by skill power.

Grand Magic(Purple): After doing “Cartwheel”, the magic counter becomes a Fire, Blizzard, or Thunder spell. The spell has a 33% chance to do X damage over 4 seconds, freeze for 4 seconds, or stun for 4 seconds. Damage over time is determined by skill power. Freeze and Stun has a chance to fail against enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Mickey: Lucky Emblem
-Renewal Barrier
-“Barrier” heals X amount of HP for every time it is hit. Damage healed increases for every star level.
-Increased skill power

Elsa: Blizzaga Choker
-Freeze Barrier
-“Barrier” freezes enemies in place every time it’s hit with a melee attack. Freeze time increases for every star level.
-Increased skill power

7 Likes

Of all of the KH concepts I have seen posted this is far and above the best one. It utilizes Aqua as a hybrid mage-melee hero in the best way. It stays true to her character and her moveset along with the friendship disks stays true to the source material. I daresay this is one of the best concepts in regards to sticking true to the character (at least of the characters I know). Bravissimo!

6 Likes

Thanks, @Kinokan! That’s means a lot. I’ll probably post more KH character concepts here.

2 Likes

I’m gonna do one for Panda from We Bare Bears. Yes, pandas are my favorite animal.

imagehttps://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/webarebears/images/f/fa/Panda_png.png/revision/latest?cb=20180430235229

Panda (Pan-Pan)

Entrance: walk in with phone and puts it away safely
Victory: takes selfie with phone
Defeat: sits down embarrassed

”Be careful with my phone please, it is my life and soul in rectangular form.”

Panda is a three star mid-line support hero!

Basic attack: Panda uses his phone charger to smack enemies like a whip.

Skills
White skill: Flash Pictures
Panda takes pictures with flash and blinds the enemies for a few seconds.

Green skill: Cute Bear
Panda uses his cuteness to charm the enemies for a few seconds.

Blue skill: Social Influencer
Panda motivates his entire team and gives them more strength and energy for some seconds.

Purple skill: Like Motivation
After Panda’s health get below half, he gets some likes and gains energy. Can only be done every 8 seconds.

Friendships
Panda and Stitch “‘Ohana Photo”
Allies: Nick, Kevin, Hiro
+100 HP
Panda’s blue skill motivates and strengthens entire team for longer and better. Additional stars motivates team even stronger.

Panda and Jack Jack “Cuteness Overload”
Allies: Violet, Mike, Bogo
+100 skill power
Panda’s charm on enemies lasts for longer and also charms allies by giving them a chance to have critical damage. Additional stars makes charm longer and chance of crit stronger.

4 Likes

I want this version of Donald.

Donald (Kingdom Hearts): Damage, Back

Basic attack: Donald casts fire magic from afar.

Duck Flare(White): Donald manifests 9 firework rockets, doing X Fantastic damage per rocket. Damage distribution is random, and thus becomes more consistent the less enemies there are. Damage is determined by skill power.

Donald Thunder(Green): Donald casts a bolt of lightning at the farthest enemy, causing X Fantastic damage. The spell also causes X splash damage to nearby enemies. Damage is determined by skill power.

Donald Cure(Blue): Donald heals himself or his weakest ally for X amount of HP. Healing is determined by skill power.

MP Rage(Purple): Donald generates 50% more energy than normal when being damaged. Reduced effect against enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Mickey: Save the Queen
-Leaf Bracer
-“Donald Cure” grants target invincibility. Invincibility time increases for every star level.
-Increased skill power

Jack Skellington: Mummy Costume
-MP Haste
-Basic attacks now do Fantastic damage. Gains more energy from attacking by X%. Energy gain increases for every star level.
-Increased basic attack stat

(Sorry fellow KH nerds, but I’m not having Zettaflare in here lol)

1 Like

Goofy concept from Kingdom Hearts.

Goofy (Kingdom Hearts): Tank, Front

Basic attack: Goofy uses his shield to bash enemies in front of him.

Goofy Tornado(White): Goofy spins and draws in enemies within a certain range, damaging them for multiple hits. Damage per hit is weak. Damage is determined by skill power; does Normal damage. Will not be available unless Goofy is within minimum range in which he can draw at least one enemy in.

MP Gift(Green): Goofy gives 400 energy to the two allies with the lowest energy. Does not work on himself. Reduced effect on allies higher than levelX.

Knight’s Shield(Blue): Goofy rushes to an ally about to be hit with a melee attack to protect them. Goofy will completely negate damage and will significantly push back the enemy. Does not work on White skills. Will fail to protect against enemies higher than levelX.

Second Wind(Purple): When Goofy’s HP falls to zero the first time, he revives from KO while restoring X amount of HP. Works only once per wave. Healing is determined by skill power.

Friendship Disks:

Mickey: Save the King
-Defender
-“Knight’s Shield” has lowered cool down. Further reduction for every star level.
-Increased HP

Baymax: Disinfectant Spray
-Evolution
-“MP Gift” heals targets X amount of HP per second for 5 seconds. Healing per second increases for every star level.
-Increased HP

2 Likes

My next unlikely concept comes from a book
Chubby 2 star frontline damage

Ruff,Ruff

The hero is called Chubby the dog Victory:Chubby gets a bone out of the ground
Defeat:Chubby lays on the ground sadly Basic: Chubby barks at the enemies Chubby’s entrance is jumping out of a car
White:Doggy Breath Chubby goes to the nearest enemy and licks them dealing 60 damage
Green:Doggy Journal Chubby’s journal falls out of the sky, the enemies look at it, confusing them and dealing 90 damage Confused enemies cant disable, debuff or burn Chubby’s team
Blue:Begging Dance Chubby begs the strongest enemy by dancing around them, charming them for 3 seconds while charmed the enemy gains 60 skill power
Purple:Dog Power Chubby gains 90 armor and reality
Friendships:
Chubby has no friendships Yet:

2 Likes

Chubby-JackJack
Chubby-olaf
Chubby-mickey
Chubb-baymax

These are good friends

2 Likes

Chubby jack jack he is already chubby :confused: Olaf that is weird mickey oh god No baymax like his normal can’t he has to have wings

2 Likes

I edited My Hero Academia concepts to include Uraka and Tsu. Bringing it down here so you can find it easier. :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s one for Hobbes!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/thedimensionsaga/images/0/00/Hobbes_smiling.png/revision/latest?cb=20120809203331

Hobbes

Entrance: walks in and crosses arms
Victory: dances happily
Defeat: falls down like a toy

“If good things lasted forever, you’ll we appreciate how precious they are?”

Hobbes is a three star back-line damage hero!

Basic attack: Hobbes punches enemies with paws

Skills
White skill: Tuna Fish Sandwich
Hobbes baits enemies with a tuna fish sandwich which charms them for a few seconds since they’re stupid that way.

Green skill: Spiff’s Blaster (normal damage)
Hobbes uses Spiff’s Death Ray Blaster to shoot enemies.

Blue skill: Wagon Ride (normal damage)
Hobbes rides the red wagon through the enemies, dealing damage.

Purple skill: Let’s Go Exploring
Hobbes heals when he is below half health. Can do this once every 8 seconds.

Friendships
Hobbes and Stitch “Best Friends Forever”
Allies: Kevin, Jack-Jack, Hiro
+100 skill power
Hobbes’ purple skill now also heals the weakest ally when they are close to KOing. Can do this once every ten seconds. More stars make healing stronger.

Hobbes and Dash “Mischievous Fun”
Allies: Nick, Maui, Mike
+100 HP
Hobbes’ blue skill now has chance of crit. More stars makes chance of crit higher.

4 Likes

I remember dis character. But I forgot which series he was in.

1 Like

Calvin and Hobbes! It’s a comic series.

3 Likes

Can someone make a concept on me I’m bad at it

1 Like

I can tr sorry if its bad.

2 Likes

Shout out to @TheSpaghettiKing!make sure it stays on topic,okay?(what?:flushed:)basic attack:throws a party hat.white:on topic:he throws a an emoji at the nearest enemy,making “topic” on them.(topic would be a new status element,(and it is kind of like hexed)it will stun them if they continue to use their skills)green:my concept,my rules:he throws a lot of party hats at the enemies,charming two enemies and freezing three enemies.777777777 damage.(true damage)blue:emoji time!:the allies get confetti poured on them,getting healed 77 energy.Purple:support to me:when @TheSpaghettiKing is ko-ed,he scares the enemies.Entrance:he grabs the things that they need and gets to position.victory:spams a confetti emoji.Defeat:tries to pull up another hat but can’t.friends:@illumination_spy:holiday season.other allies:Merida,woody,Buzz.eve:soaring technology.other people:Flynn,wall-e,shank.two star damage front-line.

1 Like

Oh yeah, dats wot its name was. Thxs 4 the refresher.

1 Like

Sora (Kingdom Hearts): Damage, Front

Basic attack: Sora strikes enemies using his Keyblade. He does his standard 3-hit combo animation. Each hit is weaker than a typical melee Basic attack.

Ragnarok(White): Sora shoots out 7 homing beams of light. Damage distribution is random, and so becomes more damaging the fewer the targets. Does Fantastic damage. Damage is determined by skill power.

Reprisal(Green): Sora blocks a melee attack, and counters with a pushback. Does Normal damage determined by Sora’s Basic attack stat. May fail to block against enemies higher than levelX.

Combo Boost(Blue): Sora does additional X damage every 3rd Basic attack. Additional damage determined by skill power.

Ultima Weapon(Purple): Sora retains 1 HP and is invincible for 5 seconds. Sora gains the Ultima Weapon and transforms into “Ultimate Form”. This changes his fighting style, making his melee attacks have greater range and speed but also loses access to his “Ragnarok” and “Reprisal”. He now heals 25% of damage he does. Sora can only transform once per wave and remains transformed for the rest of the wave. Healing has reduced effect against enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Mickey: Star Seeker
-Additional invincibility for “Ultima Weapon”. Grants more invincibility time for every star level.
-Increased basic attack

Jack Sparrow: Wheel of Fate
-Basic attacks drain energy. Drain more energy for every star level.
-Increased basic attack

1 Like

@TherMasterStitch Can you imagine Bart Simpson controlling Scar? Or his sister Lisa being friends with Stitch? That would be a Hoot! They are both diabolical no telling what twist they could/would bring to the game! And Homer working at the Power Plant? We could have nuclear reactors going off. This whole game could just blow up right in our/your hand! Boom!
And that’s just off the top of my head. Think what one of the guys here (used to writing concepts) on this thread could come up with? I shiver to think what could happen at a six :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: star Homer Simpson!
Noo way, to much for me to handle.
:angel:t4:

4 Likes

Freddy fridge
:star2::star2::star2:Frontline support (yes frontline)

“creak”

Basic Attack: throws a plate

White: order up
Freddy throws either marshmallows, hot sauce or cold water on the farthest enemy. Marshmallows slow enemies attack speed and movement speed by 30% for 5 seconds Hot sauce burns enemies for 5 seconds. Cold water freezes enemies for 5 seconds.

Green: dinnertime
Freddy throws spaghetti on allies healing them X hp and granting them 150 Energy

Blue: time for dessert
Freddy throws a banana split on the Ally with the most armor healing it X health but takes 10% of it’s armor for 6 seconds.

Purple: master waiter
Freddy is immune to speed down and has 10% speed.

Freddy fridge/Elastigirl date night dinner
+skill power
Disk boosts: order up drains energy order up drains 60 Energy. +60 energy per star

Freddy/WALL-E Advanced Appliances
+basic damage
Disc boosts: basic Attacks hits 2 enemies, Basic Attacks slow. Basic Attacks hits 2 Enemies. Basic Attacks slow enemies attack speed and movement speed by 2% +2% per star

COLLECTION BUFFS

Support

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney