Unlikely Character Concept

I did something similar to this

1 Like

Ah! That post is cursed by Beelzebub himself! Get the Holy Water! Get the Holy Cross! Get as far away as possible!

1 Like

images%20(10)
Marvin the martian is a :star::star: damage hero

Quote:“wheres the kaboom?? Theres suppose to be a earth shattering kaboom!!”

Entrance:walks in and then reprograms his helmet until it shows his eyes then he pulls out his blasting gun.

Victory:plants a martian flag into the ground and puts on of his hands in the air to celebrate

Defeat:his blasting gun malfunctions and blows up in his face.

Basic attack:blasts enemies with his blasting gun.

Skills

White:desintegrating pistol(marvin fires his desintegrating pistol which deals x amount of damage to one enemy.)

Green:k9 companionship(marvin calls for his dog k9 who rushes into foes which causes them to be stunned)

Blue:earth shattering kaboom(a huge blast from marvins biggest ray gun causes x amount of damage to all enemies)

Purple:earth modulator(marvin now gains x amount of energy for everytime he uses “desintegrating pistol”)

Friendships

Marvin/zurg
Mission planet earth

Marvins reality now increases with each star added.

Marvin/darkwing
Are you duck dodgers??

Marvins “k9 companionship” skill now increases marvins stats for each star added.

2 Likes

Steve (from minecraft)
3 star mid line damage
" "
Victory:Shoots fireworks
Defeat:Falls on side and dissapears
Basic attack: throws sword
White: Mine and Craft
Steve crafts a pickaxe and throws it dealing X damage
Green:Iron Bodyguard
Steve builds a Iron Golem the runs through the enemies dealing X damage and stunning
Blue:Better Together
Steve’s pet wolf growls scaring enemies for 6 seconds
Purple:The Totem of Undying
Steve uses a totem of Undying when he is Ko ed reviving him for X Hp

1 Like

Pokémon is actually not Disney. No offense. But I do know the one of the companies Miramax did 4 Pokémon films, which in that case, Miramax and Disney are both companies from Buena Vista. So, 4 Pokémon films are Pokémon 4Ever, Pokémon Heroes, Pokémon Jirachi Wishmaker and Pokémon Destiny Deoxys are made by Miramax. They are also are on Toon Disney many years ago.

1 Like

Inspired by @TherMasterStitch, I’m starting a small line of country concepts! (Please note that these are stereotypes of the countries, and aren’t meant to be taken seriously or personally.)

France :fr:

France is a backline Control Hero!

Appearance: A Frenchman wearing a beret.

•Basic Attack: Shoots a baguette at an enemy.

•White, Tour de France: France calls in a group of bicycle riders to barrel through the enemies, dealing damage, knocking front-line enemies back and stunning them for four seconds.
•Green, Baguette Blast: France fires four baguettes at a random enemy, dealing X damage with each hit.
•Blue, Pantomime Puppet: France calls in a French mind to charge through the enemies, dealing damage and Silencing the furthest back enemy for nine seconds.
•Purple, Vive La France: When France falls below 50% HP, it becomes invincible for eight seconds and regains X HP over four seconds.

Queen of Hearts, City of Love
•+X Max HP to allies.
Vive La France now shares 15% of health gained with allies. +15% per star.

Duke Caboom, City Faire
•+X Skill Power, +X Basic Damage
Tour De France now triggers three times in succession, dealing 20% more damage with each wave. +20% per star.

• USA
  • Canada
  • Russia

0 voters

Hope you guys like it. Which country should be next?

4 Likes

You do realize I left 2 disclaimers that it wasn’t likely, 3 including the title. The fact that so many people continue to miss that is shocking to me.

5 Likes

People can be idiots or just people who don’t read and just want to complain or insult others.

5 Likes

Or just kids (with very thick skulls)

7 Likes

USA :us:

The U.S is a midline Damage Hero!

Appearance: A mannequin-like figure in a business suit, with Star-Spangled Banner skin.

•Basic Attack: America chucks a fistful of U.S dollars at an enemy.

•White, Colonial Roots: The U.S changes into a George Washington costume for fifteen seconds. His basic attacks now throw crates of tea at the enemies, which deal high and splash damage. He also gains X Armor and Y Reality When in his costume.
•Green, Macy’s Parade: The U.S sends a parade float through the enemies, knocking them back and stunning for four seconds.
•Blue, Fast Food Empire: The U.S whips up a massive tray of burgers and fries, and then throws it at an enemy, dealing X damage and slowing by 70% for five seconds.
•Purple, Open-Minded: Every time the U.S crits, his weakest ally is healed for 20% of their Max HP.

Genie, American Dream
•+X Max HP
Open-Minded now grants allies 1 second of invincibility. +1 second per star.

Mad Hatter, Coffee Chain
Instead of damaging and slowing, Fast Food Empire now grants all allies 50 energy and +10% attack speed for ten seconds. +50 energy and 10% attack speed per star.

6 Likes

I hope you don’t mind, I’m going to try to make Italy soon! I feel that, as the King of Spaghetti, I kinda have a right to make the stereotypical home of spaghetti.

2 Likes

How did I inspire it? With my food heroes?

1 Like

Heck yeah, I can see Italy as a pizza and spaghetti based damage.

1 Like

I got the idea to this from your letter concepts, actually.

2 Likes

Ahhh. I need to make H soon…I’m too tired to do that right now tho

1 Like

No morbidly obese people or nukes?

It’s fine, I can tell you’re trying to be respectful and not offend anyone. Great job!

2 Likes

Maybe he was trying to make it apply to the entire US. I can say from personal experience, that “obese” people are mostly a “southern” stereotype

2 Likes

“Morbidly obese people”

Is it terrible that I almost just spat out my water at that

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the fat stereotype is the entire US, I’ve never seen/heard anyone say it was just the south…

2 Likes

You guys have genius minds! I want to do a series too but I’m lazy to do one. Awesome series concepts!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney