Unlikely Character Concept

Well I guess it’s time for the better bro to have a concept! Luigi time!
Luigi, a 3 star, back line, control hero.
“Let’s-a go…”
Basic attack: Whacks opponent with a hammer.
White: Cowardly Run; Luigi dodges an attack, then runs through all opponents, dealing x damage and stunning them for 3 seconds.
Green: Flashing Vacuum; Luigi pulls out his Poltergust 3000 and flashes at the 2 closest opponents, dealing x damage and blinding them for 5 seconds.
Blue: Vacuum Malfunction; Some of the Boos that were in his Poltergust 3000 escape, chasing after the closest 2 opponents, dealing x damage and stunning them for 7 seconds.
Purple: Time to Shine; When the first ally of Luigi’s is defeated, Luigi realizes that he needs to avenge him/her, so he rushes up to the opponent that defeated the ally and Super Jump Punches them, dealing x true damage and sending them sky-high for 6 seconds, making them be unable to do anything until they land. They take x damage when they land. This does twice the damage if Mario is the ally that was defeated.
Friendships; With Rex; “Green and Nervous” Luigi’s Cowardly Run now deals x fire damage. Luigi gets x reality.
With Mr. Incredible; “Want to be a Hero?”
Luigi’s Time to Shine skill also applies scare to all opponents not hit by it for x seconds, and inspires all allies to have increased basic damage. Luigi gets x skill power.
Boom! Luigi!

3 Likes

Lol.(20 characters):joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Dis character right here, is a likely character concept. But still, amazing work :+1:

1 Like

Bowser :star2: frontline damage

“losing is not a option and neither is giving up!”

white: fireball
Bowser blasts a giant fireball dealing true splash damage for 6 seconds.

green: earth shatter
Bowser Jumps on the ground splitting the floor causing lava to come up dealing normal damage and stunning them for 3 seconds

blue: car crash
Bowser jumps into his car and drives through the enemies knocking back enemies (similar to shank)

purple: spiked shell
When an enemy attacks bowser, they take 10% of damage back.

Friendships

Hades, “devil’s deal”
Level 104
+D.O.T. attacks deal X more damage
Disk boosts: better D.O.T. attacks Bowser and his ally’s D.O.T. attacks last 1 second longer and stuns for 0.5 seconds. 1 second and 0.5 seconds per star.

Jack, “hellfire”
Level 102
+basic damage
Disk boosts: car crash deals big damage enemies take 5% of max hp as damage 5% per star.

COLLECTION BUFFS

Damage
Stun

1 Like

Some quote… Bowser has a lot of lines throughout the games, especially from the Mario & Luigi (where I take the most inspiration from) and Paper Mario series.

2 Likes

Please post one @PawpsicleSticks i will put it i didn’t know he said anything else

1 Like

Here’s one of the first ones I found:

“Hear this! I will kidnap Peach OVER and OVER until I pull it off. And no one can stop me! Losing is not an option! And neither is giving up!”

1 Like

Princess Peach
3 Star Midline Control
“I can’t believe I got kidnapped… again.”
Basic Attack: Peach attacks with Perry
White: Magical Princess
Peach uses her heart power to throw an enemy out of the battle, doing X damage. The enemy returns after 7 seconds.
Green: Sweet Kiss
Peach blows a kiss to a nearby ally, making their basic attacks charm for 5 seconds.
Blue: How Frightful!
Toadsworth runs to Peach, giving all allies X armor and reality.
Purple: Oh My!
Below 65% hp, Peach becomes Angry. While Angry, nearby allies gain 50 energy per second, and nearby enemies are slowed 60%.

Friendships:

Peach/Elastigirl
“Super or not Super”
Peach gains X skill power
“Magical Princess” curses all enemies for X seconds

Peach/Zurg
“Damsel in Distress”
“How Frightful!” heals X hp
“How Frightful” gives 50 times S energy

5 Likes

Ooooh, I like dis concept. Great job :+1:

2 Likes

This is Bowser’s evil minions concept!
They are a backline, 1 star damage hero.
“I can’t beleive I got stomped again! sigh We’ll band together next time! Strength in numbers and all…” -Captain Goomba
For their basic attack, they either fire a Bullet Bill, send a Koopa charging forward, or throwing a Hammer Bros’ hammer. The Bullet Bill deals less damage but hits multiple opponents, the Koopa deals a normal amount of damage, and the hammer deals extra damage, but has a chance to miss. They are either randomly selected or can be chosen in the hero menu.
White: “Fire Balls”; The Fire Bros. and Piranha Plants charge up a barrage of fire balls, then release 10 fire balls, each applying x fire damage to a random opponent.
Green: “Bob-omb Blast”; A Bob-omb marches forward, exploding the closest opponent, dealing x fantastic damage.
Blue: “Magikoopa Madness”; The Magikoopas step forward, each casting a spell on an opponent, doing x fantastic damage and turning the opponent into one of several Mario references for 6 seconds.
Purple: “Anything for Bowser” Captain Goomba gives a motivational speech, increasing their attack and movement speed for 8 seconds.
Friendships; With Hades: “New Minions” Anything for Bowser now gives x shield to them. They get x armor.
With Shank: “We’re Intense Too!” Bob-omb Blast now deals x splash damage to nearby opponents. They gain x skill power.
Boom! Bowser’s Minions! Yeah!

4 Likes

Here’s my unlikley character concept:
Woody (from BFB)

downloadfile-4

White: paranoia
Woody runs accross the field and damages 19 damage to each enemy

Green: cake heal

Woody grants 30 hp to each hero (this makes woody useful unlike mickey and felix)

Blue: fake it

Woody makes a face to look like he isnt scared and stuns enemies

Purple: cloudy day and a chance of EGGS

Woody tells cloudy eggs to rain eggs on the enemies and deals 55 damage.

Friendship: Woody-Mickey and Jack-Jack-Woody

Victory animation:

3 Likes

Apologies @PawpsicleSticks, but

Princess peach could be better imo. She has the game Super Princess Peach ( Which I beat :wink: )

In it, she attacks with a magical umbrella as a basic attack. she also has 4 vibes:

Anger, Sadness, Happiness, and Calm.

Anger creates an all consuming fire and grants her the ability to stomp super hard.

Sadness allows her to run super fast and cry which she uses primarily to grow plants.

Happiness allows her to float by singing and create a whirlwind.

While calm is activates, the player could not attack but Peach regenerated health till either her vibe energy ran out or she received damage from somewhere.

The umbrella was able to eat enemies to restore Peach’s vibe energy, help her float, and even shoot fireball things. I strongly recommend you check out this game and maybe remake her design :wink:

2 Likes

He obviously knew about the game, cause he used the Perry for her basic attack.

2 Likes

I’ve played it! :open_mouth:

I actually used it for her basic attack (using Perry, the umbrella) and purple skill (Anger vibe). Her white is from the opening of Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story, and I didn’t want to leave that out. Her green I decided on since she usually has love-related powers in games, and frequently kisses Mario. As for her blue, Toadsworth is always by her side, and get worried to the point of illness when she’s in danger. I’m sorry it was disappointing to you, but I don’t think I’ll remake her.

2 Likes

That’s fine. It is your character not mine :wink:

2 Likes

You know, in the future when Disney owns every movie and tv company and all the characters, they should make a game called “Every Character Ever: Battle Mode.”

3 Likes

Hmm… Indiana Jones and Tom fighting against Jaws and Link… OK :+1:

3 Likes

Or Deadpool, Pooh, Shrek, Spongebob, and James Bond fighting together. (In my imagination, Super Disney also owns Nickelodeon)

“Spongebob! Stop jellyfishing in my swamp!”

3 Likes

Hmm is this off topic I wonder?

:thinking:
I need to add another character to this list sometime soon :wink: I am thinking… Fairy Tail!!

:grin:

1 Like

Since I’m bad at these I’ll give ya one sandman.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney