Unlikely Character Concept

… Diid ypu notice the spelling? Fairy tail is an anime :wink:

Besides, I have never seen all of Rise of the Guardians… The only thing I got is Sandman Reviving and kinda eating the other dude… I saw the end on TV. But I wanna watch it so bad!!

1 Like

I was more talking about spider man one but forgot ya never seen I, forgot what I said :wink:

1 Like

Oh, that Sandman! Whoops. There are WAY to many characters with the same name. Still, not doing any on him cuz I only have one scene to go on and the fact that he loses by being turned to glass? (So my brother said…)

2 Likes

giphy![download%20(4)|299x168](upload://511NkMcbyOtreOsTPUJO

2 Likes

download%20(4)

1 Like

The top one looks more friendly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Meh I just see sand. Wait I don’t it’s in my eye.

3 Likes

I would say it’s on topic since it’s unlikely characters.

1 Like

Who’s the better sandman, sand or sand :thinking:

3 Likes

I’d say sand but just my what I think.

4 Likes

Yeah, honestly I feel the same way

4 Likes

Using my limited knowledge of both sands, I have to say, Sand is the better of the two.

4 Likes

@Champion_David Princess Peach had a Parasol. Just saying. I mean that is what I remember from my days playing Netendo games of all sorts. Wasn’t Princesses Peach (umbrella) called a Parasol in the game? For the sake of accuracy.
Correct me if I’m wrong. As I haven’t looked it up just going by my memory.
:angel:t4:

2 Likes

Prolly was… That is what they call the fancy umbrellas that ladies use…

2 Likes

Parasol was a fancy term for an umbrella. Not sure if people still use it or not.

2 Likes

I think a Parasol was used for shade while an umbrella was more so used for rain. Like a beach umbrella is for shade not rain.
Just my opinion.
:angel:t4:

4 Likes

Wow nice job @TheSpaghettiKing

300 posts

Insert trophy pls someone

2 Likes

trophy
Here you are.

4 Likes

Hahaha gotta admit thats pretty f* funny
Talk later have to torture new recruits…:heart_eyes:

Remember every time you anger me a soldier sheds a tear…:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Pls never post pictures that aren’t related to a new concept you are making! Spam is not ok, especially when it is not especially clear what you’re even spamming!

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney