Unlikely Character Concept

Oooo he looks scary!
:rofl:

3 Likes

The King Of Thieves Concept
Simple Black
1 star frontline tank >Simple is the New Black
Victory jumps in a chest . Defeat:walks out of the battle field using a door
White:Revenge Simple Black hops through the enemies and steals gold from the enemies adding 50 gold to your gold amount and dealing 99 damage
Green:New Throne Simple Black crafts a new throne healing Simple Black For 500 health
Blue:Guild Mates Simple Black gains 50% attack speed and can not be charmed for 5 seconds when under 50% HP Simple Black can do this every 20 seconds
Purple:King of Kings Once per battle when Simple Black is KOed he revives healing 900 health and blinding enemies for 3 seconds and becoming invincible for 2 seconds.
Here is what he looks likeSimple_Black his costume is his nimble foot look and that looks like this Nimble_foot Friends: Thanos (Thanos gets the disk, not simple black)
The mad titan thanos gains +100 skill power When thanos uses “Infinity Gaunlet” it also stuns 2 enemies for 3 seconds

3 Likes

Hmm I LOVED this game. Thhwn my tablet broke and I got a new one and lost all my progress. Imo, this concept does not do the King of Thieves justice. Where is a move that makes him bounce between enemies?? Come on bro, I know you can fix him up better :wink:

2 Likes

Oh dat game! Heard about it, but never played it.

3 Likes

Maybe give it a try, it is pretty fun, and a challenge. If you like geomotry dash, you will like this game.

1 Like

King of Thieves Friends: None for now

How about Nick or Aladdin?

1 Like

Oh geometry dash. I seen it, And me no likey. So yeah.

1 Like

It’s a lot more fun than geometry dash. It’s loke geometry dash as in it has parkour as a part of it, but it’s a lot better than it.

2 Likes

Alright. Thxs 4 ur opinion.

1 Like

Well, If you do not like geometry dash, I am not sure you would like this game. Maybe you could try it anyway though :wink:

2 Likes

Thanos

Thanos Is A Frontline Tank Hero

(White Skill) Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos Uses The Infinity Gauntlet To KO Two Enemy’s And Deal 173 Amount Of Damage To All Enemies

(Green Skill) Planet Smash! Thanos Uses His Infinity Gauntlet To Bring Down A Planet Dealing 1764 Amount Of Damage To All Enemies

(Blue Skill) Half The Universe, Thanos KO’s Two Whole Enemies

(Purple Skill) Your In The Endgame Now, Everytime Thanos Uses “Infinity Gauntlet” He Heals Himself And The Weakest Allie By 347 HP
Is he OP? or is he bad plz tell

1 Like

Not to be rude but its rude, your horrible at skill sets😂 sorry but I guess this fits thanos

4 Likes

I know I’m bad at them but I just like making them! :joy::yum: I can’t stop!!

3 Likes

I feel ya and if he only keeps his blue skill he’s still the most op character in the game btw

3 Likes

I finally reworked Erza Scarlett. Lemme knoe your thoughts :wink:

3 Likes

I Want 2 point dis out again. I think Thanos fits 2 be a Tank. But hey, dats my opinion :confused:

2 Likes

Hey, at least ur trying. And dats wot matters my friend. :wink:

4 Likes

Well the white skill is like that but I forgot to mention it

3 Likes

Lord Voldemort, :star2::star2::star2:, Damage.

“There is no good and evil . . . There is only power, and those too weak to seek it . . .”

Basic Attack: Voldemort flicks his wand, tasing an enemy with a curse.

•White, Avada Kedavra: Voldemort strikes the enemy with the most skill power with the Killing Curse. This instantly KO’s the enemy, as the skill can only be used if they are under X HP. True Damage.
•Green, Legilimency: Voldemort uses legilimency on the frontmost enemy. They are stunned for three seconds and have their armor lowered by X.
•Blue, Fiery Serpent: Voldemort summons a monstrous snake made of flames. The snake strikes the enemies, dealing X Damage and causing burn damage over eight seconds.
•Purple, The Dark Lord: Voldemort can kill an enemy with his white skill if they are above 750 energy and below 25% HP. Will not apply to enemies over Level Y.

Maleficent, A True Terror
°Minor Bonus: +X Max HP.
°Disk Ability: Casting “Avada Kedavra” successfully makes Voldemort and all Damage allies invincible for 2.5 seconds. +.5 seconds per star.

:black_small_square:Victory: Voldemort blasts a lightning-like into the sky with an evil smile on his face.
:black_small_square:Entrance: Black mist begins swirling in the midline, as Voldemort apparates into the battlefiekd. The fog settles at his feet.
:black_small_square:KO: Voldemort shouts, as if to say, “Nooooo!”

3 Likes

I think I’ll quick post a lame one :upside_down_face:

Electronic Arts
Four Star Backline Control
“Mwahaha! Your soul is MINE!”
Basic Attack: EA shoots advertisements at enemies
White: Unlimited Wealth!
EA opens its wallet, sending money spewing into the air. Money falls from the sky for 6 seconds, occasionally doing X damage to a random enemy and charming them for 3 seconds.
Green: Megatransactions
EA cons the nearest enemy out of 350 energy, stealing it. If the enemy doesn’t have enough energy, it is instead slowed 70% for 5 seconds.
Blue: Bargain Buyouts
When an enemy is under X hp, EA charms them for 6 seconds. When the charm expires, the enemy takes true damage equal to their current hp. The charm cannot be removed.
Purple: Swindler of Souls
For the first 5 seconds of combat, all of EA’s attacks steal 85 energy.

Friendships:

EA/Ursula
“A deal worth dying for”
After a chance meeting, Ursula takes a few business lessons from the master.
“Bargain Buyouts” gives an extra X basic damage to the charmed enemy.
EA’s allies gain 3.5% times S conservation

EA/Flynn
“Business Relations”
Hearing about Flynn’s arcade, EA decides to capitalize off of it.
“Swindler of Souls” also steals X hp
“Swindler of Souls” lasts 0.5 times S seconds longer
“Swindler of Souls” has a 20% times S chance to affect all backline allies

I really want a DHBM but with companies after making this. Marvel, Nintendo, Netflix, Coca-Cola, and Google versus McDonalds, Ford, DreamWorks, Apple, and Amazon would be neato. You could even make Perblue wipe the floor with Valve and Microsoft. While I know it’s not possible, (unless Disney goes full supernova) it’s still fun to think about.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney