Unlikely Character Concept

Oops.Sorry😞.(20 characters)

1 Like

But do you notice something in this picture?

(I know it doesn’t help much,but it’s okay.)

1 Like

(Not going to spam the whole time)

1 Like

Alright back for more anime characters!!! These characters are from the anime Fairy Tail!!! As the show has only four main characters, I have selected the perfect support from the series as well: a healer!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Hero: Natsu Dragneel

“Fire Dragon…ROAR!!!”

Natsu is the Fire Dragon Slayer of
Fairy Tail. He comes into battle arms blazing, literally.

Basic attack: shoots a ball of fire at an enemy.

Role: Tank

Position: Front

White skill: Fire Dragon’s Roar

Natsu breaths Fire on the nearest enemy.
That enemy takes X fantastic damage and X burn damage over the course of 5 seconds. All nearby enemies also receive the burn damage.

Green skill: Nothing Holds me back!

Natsu ignites himself on fire and hits each enemy dealing X Normal damage and deactivating all shields on enemies.I

If an enemy has a shield that Natsu destroys with this skill, they take an additional X fantastic damage.

Blue skill: Flame my hands.

Flame from his right hand, Flame from his left, put them together, this is what you get.

Deals X Fantastic damage to an enemy.

This skill deals 25% more damage if the enemy is a higher lvl than Natsu.

Purple skill: A Dragon slayer!!

every time Natsu is hit with a burn attack, he instead eats the attack and heals for X HP and gains 100 energy.

Hero: Erza Scarlett

"All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don’t care if I’m weaker than everyone in the world.”

Erza is the Fairy Queen of Fairytail. Her story is one of pain and heartache, but she strives to push forward anyway, and she brings everyone else along with her.

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Passive: the player can choose one of four armors they want Erza to requip into for the fight five seconds after Erza activates her white skill.

In auto, the armors will be chosen consecutively and then restart at the beginning.

Here are her armor choices: she originally starts out in her normal armor (as shown in the picture above.)

1. Flame Empress armor.

Basic attack: hits with a flaming sword
2. Lightning Empress armor

Basic attack: shoots an arc of lighting,

1. Flight Armor

Basic attack: deals twice as much damage.

1. Japanese cloth

Basic attack: uses enchanted sword.

White skill: Fairy charge

Normal: Erza swings her sword dealing X physical damage.

Flame empress: deals X damage over the course of five seconds.

Unique passive: Erza takes 75% less damage from DoT and burn attacks.

Also is immune to freezes

Lightning Empress: Erza shoots a arc of lightning that hits each enemy dealing X fantastic damage to each.

Unique Passive: Erza is immune to energy drain abilities as well as hexes.

Flight armor: Erza runs and strikes two enemies 8 times in total dealing X true damage per strike.

Unique passive: Erza has her attack and movement speed increased by 50% while using this armor.

Also deals twice as much damage per basic attack.

Japanese Cloth: Erza uses the enchanted sword to deal X normal damage to each frontline enemy.

Unique passive: with this sword, Erza ignores all armor for basoc attacks.

Green skill: Fairy Passion

Erza attacks the next enemy to hit one of her allies dealing X true damage and stunning them for two seconds.

Blue skill: 100 swords.

Erza summons one hundred swords to hit the enemies dealing X normal damage and removing two positive effects per enemy.

Purple skill: The fastest requipper.

Erza now changes armor 2 seconds after her white skill and is invincible the first 3 seconds after changing armor.

Everytime Erza changes armor, she gains X skill power.

Hero: Grey Fullbuster

“Sadness is just another wall that blocks you from moving on. I know it’s hard to get past it, but you got to break through.”

Grey Fullbuster is Fairy Tail’s resident Freezer. His magic is called Maker magic. His only limit to his magic is his imagination. He has a tragic past like many in Fairy Tail. But, like the rest of them, he moves on everyday.

Basic attack: uses maker magic to make an Ice arrow.

Role: Damage

Row: Middle

White Skill: Deadly Ice Dance.

Grey Attacks the enemy with the lowest health with his Signature Ice attack dealing X true damage for each strike.

If the opponent is KO’d, Grey gains 200 skill power till the end of the wave.

Green Skill: Ice Make: Spears

Grey makes five spears which he sends to bombard five random targets. Each Spear deals X normal damage and stuns targets for 5 seconds.

Blue skill: Ice Make: Hammer

Grey creates a huge hammer and chucks it at the enemy with the lowest health. This deals X Fantastic damage and stuns the target for 3 seconds.

Purple skill: Ice Make: Unlimited Magic.

Grey now has a 50% chance to make send a second basic attack as if it were one. If he does send a second, he has a 25% chance to send a third and a 10% chance to send a fourth.

All of these extra basic attacks deal X Fantastic damage in addition to his basic attack damage.

Hero: Lucy Heartfilia

“I’m sure that everybody carries a certain burden of their own. But even then, everyone tries their best to keep moving forward. That’s what makes Fairy Tail what it is. I really joined the best guild ever.”

Lucy Heartfilia is the best Celestial Spirit Wizard in the land. Shhe has collected almost all of the 12 golden zodiac keys. Joining Fairy tail was a dream come true when she met Natsu.

Basic attack: Whips the enemy with her whip.

Role: Control

Row: Back

White skill: Open the gate.

Lucy randomly summons one of four Celestial spirits: Taurus, Leon, Gemini, or Virgo.

Taurus: Runs through the enemies dealing X damage and hits the enemy with the most HP with his axe dealing X normal damage and stuns them for 7 seconds.

Leon: Attacks the enemy closest to Lucy dealing X Fantastic damage and knocks them back.

Virgo: Appears bows to Lucy then drills under the ground. 15 seconds after being summoned, Virgo reappers and hits all enemies with a dirt wall dealing X True damage and silencing all enemies.

Gemini: If Gemini is summoned, they immediately transform into Lucy and Link their magic to hers. Lucy casts a powerful spell that takes five seconds to conjure. This spell drains 75% of the HP of the hero with the most health and stuns them for 3 seconds.

Green skill: Open, Gate of the Clock constellation!

Lucy summons Cancer who protects the ally with the lowest HP for 4 seconds.

While this ally is protected, they cannot attack or be attacked and they recover X health per second. Cancer then vanishes.

Blue skill: Perfect Figure.

Lucy charms a random male character on the opponent s team to fight for her for 6 seconds. while charmed, the enemy takes all damage directed at Lucy plus X normal damage.

Purple skill: A gift from a Maid.

Lucy’s basic attacks are now done with the light whip, which has a 5% chance to pull an enemy to Lucy. If it does so, the enemy takes X True damage and is stunned for 3 seconds.

Hero: Wendy Marvell

“The fact that I’m standing here now means I’m also prepared to fight on behalf of my Guild. I don’t need your pity. Until I’ve fallen and become unable to move any longer, please come at me with all your strength!”

Wendy Marvell is a sky dragon slayer. She majors in healing and support magic, but she has a few offensive spells at her disposal as well.

Basic attack: Shoots a gust of wind from her hand

Role: Support

Row: Back.

White skill: Sky Dragon Roar Cure.

Wendy uses her Sky Dragon roar dealing X damage to all enemies and knocking them back while healing all allies for Y amount.

Green skill: Arms and Armor

Wendy increases allies basic attacks by 125% and grants them an additional X armor for the next 7 seconds. This skill activates at the start of combat as well.

Blue skill: Sky Dragon: Wing attack!

Wendy creates a wind strike from each arm and hits to random enemies dealing X fantastic damage to each and stunning them for 2 seconds.

Purple skill: Small fists.

Wendy’s basic attacks deal X more damage.

This is them. Here is a group shot of them :wink:

I highly recommend you watch this anime, it has some good messages (and some not to good ones thanks to Lucy :confused: )

I recommend about ages 15 and up. More or less. Depend s on your innocence.

I hope I did these characters justice, Lemme know what you all think!!! :grin:

6 Likes

I really need 2 watch some of these popular animes.

2 Likes

Ok I added three more characters, @Drone_IX yes you do.

2 Likes

S.Hedgehog (he is a sonic version of K.Round from deltarune)
king_round_idle_stance_by_kippy_kip-dcu66bg

Basic attack: s.hedgehog kicks his legs at the enemies

White attack: groove

S.Hedgehog does a a bow and stuns all enemies.

Green attack: Almond throw

S.Hedgehog throws an empty almond milk carton at the enemies and deals X damage.

Blue attack: S.Hedgehog throws a random crown at an random enemy (most likley the shielded ones) and shrinks them dealing IX damage.

Purple attack: Milk save

When S.Hedgehog is in the red (almost ded)
He drinks almond milk giving him +300 HP.

Victory animation: does the moonwalk

Death animation: s.hedgehog’s legs shrink and making him fall.

Friendships: S.Hedgehog-Hercules
S.Hedgehog-Zurg

1 Like

I got a new one! These guys are the Grammar League, from Studio C!

Captain Literally
3 star, frontline, control hero.
Basic attack: He punches the closest enemy.
White: Literally Tickled; Captain Literally tickles the furthest enemy, applying laughing to them for 6 seconds, and dealing x damage. Laughing halfs damage done by basic attacks and halfs healing.
Green: Literally Crushed; Captain Literally drops a safe on an enemy, dealing x damage and stunning them for 7 seconds.
Blue: Literally Glued To My Seat; Captain Literally glues two enemies to their place, making them unable to move for 6 seconds.
Purple: Literally The Last Man Standing; The first time Captain Literally reaches 0 hp, he is revived, gaining x hp.
Friendships: With Hades: “Literally On Fire” Literally Glued To My Seat now deals x fire damage, Captain Literally gets x reality.
With Judy: “Literally Lawful” Literally The Last Man Standing now heals all allies for x health, Captain Literally gets x skill power.

Now for the rest of the Grammar League… way too many to make their own characters for each of them… here we go!

Grammar League(except for Captain Literally)
2 star, midline, damage hero
White: Everything Was Wrong With That Sentence; Instead of a Basic attack, they count up all grammatical errors made by an opponent. Grammatical errors happen when any white skill is activated by any hero in the battle. When their active skill activates, they all take out their vengeance for all the errors, dealing x basic damage per white skill activated. If no white skill has been activated yet, this skill cannot be used.
Green: Good And Well Are Different!; The Good and Well duo each kick one enemy in the head, dealing x damage.
Blue: Irony Taught!; Captain Irony teaches her teammates about irony, giving them x shield.
Purple: Nuclear Knuckles; The Nuclear Ninja punches an enemy in the gut, dealing x damage and stunning them for 8 seconds.
Friendships: With Elastigirl: “Real Superheroes” Everything Was Wrong With That Sentence now deals x splash damage, The Grammar League gets x armor.
With Wall-e: “English Lessons” Irony Taught now heals x percent of one allies max hp, The Grammar League gets x reality.

If anyone else has seen Studio C, pls suggest an iconic character to do, like Aw Yeah, Scott Sterling, or Shoulder Angel.

3 Likes

I don’t know dis show, but it already sounds amazingly funny.

1 Like

You need to watch it! It’s a Comedy show divided into different skits called “sketches”, and some of them are ones in a series like the Grammar League, and some are individual ones like a Snow White parody. It is on YouTube and BYUtv. Recently, some of the cast left and formed a new group called JK Studios also on YouTube, which is basically the same as Studio C, but with their own separate tv shows.

1 Like

Sonic
:star2:Frontline damage
“Post sonic quote”

White: spin dash
sonic spin dashes into an enemy knocking them back and dealing normal damage.

Green: chili dog bite
Sonic takes a bite of a chili dog healing him X hp for granting him 100 energy.

Blue: blue blur
Sonic’s speed grants him a 25% chance dodge. When ever he is dodges he has 5% attack speed for the rest of the wave.

Purple: done Warming up
When below 85% 50% and 25% hp sonic has 10% attack speed for 6 seconds.

Sonic - shank
Speedy tires
Spin dash stuns enemies for 1.5 × S seconds

Sonic - dash
Flaming speed
Done warming up deals X fire damage
Sonic’s Attacks deals damage over 0.2 × S seconds

Vanellope - Sonic
Fast for a hedgehog
Lollipop slammer grants vanellope 10% × S attack speed

COLLECTION BUFFS

Damage

Tails
:star2::star2::star2: Back control
“Post Tails quote”

White: don’t always go as planned
Tails builds a invention dealing fantastic damage and does either stun, freeze, slow, blind or fire damage this lasts 5 seconds.

Green: tool duel
Tails whacks a enemy with wrenches dealing normal and stuns them for 3 seconds

Blue: airborne attack
Tails’s plane crashes into the farthest enemy dealing splash fire damage.

Purple: my new invention
Don’t always go as planned heals allies 10% hp

Tails - eve
Advanced technology
Airborne attack grants allies a shield for 15% × S of damage done.

Tails - hiro
Still has a few kinks
Tails’s stuns last 0.3 × S seconds longer

Sonic - tails
#1 sidekick
Chili dog bite grants an ally 20% of energy and hp

COLLECTION BUFFS

Control
Stun

1 Like

Stewie Griffin
Stewie Is A Front-Line Tank Hero

(White Skill) Darn You! Stewie Orders Rupert To Attack The Closest Enemy Dealing X Amount Of Damage

(Green Skill) Time Travel, Stewie Uses The Time Pad To Transfer An Enemy Back And Fourth Thru Time Dealing X Amount Of Damage

(Blue Skill) Damnit Janet! Stewie Summons Janet To Heal The Weakest Allie Healing X Amount Of Max HP

(Purple Skill) I Hate You! Stewie Uses His Ray Gun To Fully KO An Enemy

2 Likes

Grigori Rasputin
3-star, Midline, Control

“Now my dark purpose will be fulfilled, and the last of the Romanovs will Die!”

White skill: In the dark of the night
Damage type: Fantastic

Rasputin summons an army of demons, dealing X damage to all enemies and putting “Revenge” on them for 7 seconds. An enemy with “Revenge” gets stunned for 3 seconds each time he/she gets healed by any source.
“Revenge” can fail against enemies above level X.

Green skill: Just before dawn

Once per wave when Rasputin’s HP gets lower than 50%, his bones fall on the ground, making him untargetable and unvunerable to any damage with the exception of DOT. When lying, Rasputin can’t attack. After 3 seconds lying, the bones get together in a body again, and Rasputin gets X HP.

Blue skill: Once shared before

When any Rasputin’s ally gets KOd, he ignores X Reality of his enemies. If the bonus gets active when “Revenge” is put on enemies, they lose their ability to revive for the rest of the wave.

Purple skill: Complete the curse

When Rasputin gets KOd, all his enemies freeze for 5 seconds.
Freezing can fail against enemies above level X.

Red skill: Calm and heartless

Rasputin puts “Revenge” on the closest enemy every time he gets buffed by allies.
The skill can fail against enemies above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X damage dealt by “In the dark of the night”

Friendship disks

Grigori Rasputin/Jafar
“The second wish”, Harder to defeat
+X HP healed by “Just before dawn”
"Just before dawn lasts for 0,5*S seconds longer.

Grigori Rasputin/Oogie Boogie
“Sack of bugs”, More damage and healing
+X damage dealt by “In the dark of the night”
Rasputin and his allies get 20*S% Improved Healing.

2 Likes

What movie is that from? It looks interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s from “Anastasia” by Fox.

2 Likes

Hmm…maybe the secret life of pets should join in.

2 Likes

Disney needs to buy Nintendo before anything Pokemon related comes to this game. I mean, Disney ARE going to buy Nintendo, but until it happens, none of this will happen.

2 Likes

There isn’t a lot to go off of for Kairi. But I’mma do it anyways.

Kairi: Support, Back

Basic attack: Kairi shoots light projectiles from her Keyblade.

Curaga(White): Kairi heals herself for X amount of HP. This also heals all allies for 50% of that amount. Healing is determined by her skill power. Effect is reduced on allies higher than levelX.

Destiny’s Embrace(Green): Should an enemy get within melee range of Kairi, she will perform a 4-hit combo that does X damage per hit. The final hit will significantly push back her target. Does Normal damage. Damage is determined by skill power.

Leaf Bracer(Blue): “Curaga” gives Kairi invincibility for 3 seconds and will remove all debuffs. May fail on debuffs applied by enemies higher than levelX.

Princess of Heart(Purple): Kairi is immune to charm. Charm immunity may fail against charms applied by enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Alice: Princess of Heart Fellowship
-Increased skill power
-Allies have a % chance to avoid charms. Chance will increase for every star level.

Mickey: Glass Bottle
-Basic attacks to Fantastic damage.
-Increased Basic attack stat
-“Destiny’s Embrace” will lower target’s movement speed by 30% for X seconds. Effects last longer for every star level.

3 Likes

Well, it’s an “Unlikely” topic, no one says those characters should make it, it’s just a sandbox for us players:D

3 Likes

Again, completely pointless reply as I put not one, but two disclaimers, not counting the title! Pointless, and kinda rude.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney