Unlikely Character Concept

What the heck dude, kind of funny how I know it. At least maui is added in the game duh, :grinning:

1 Like

Lego brick
:star2: A backline control

Basic attack: hops on an enemy

White: stack attack
Several legos stack on lego brick building a robot that punches nearby enemies knocking them back and dealing normal damage.

Green: Timber!!
A giant Lego tree falls on a enemy stunning them for 6 seconds and dealing true damage.

Blue: brick dodge
Lego brick Jumps dodging a Melee attack and knocks the attacker back.

LB can only dodge every 9 seconds

Purple: endless possibilities
Lego brick is immune to Anything that prevents skill
In addition, when he dodges a disable he gains a shield consuming X hp for 4 seconds

COLLECTION BUFFS

Shield
Stun
Control

3 Likes

And sweet, I tried clicking that image to try and see if I could pause it and then I couldn’t, That’s a good image meme by the way. Meme: Moana: Thank you? Maui: Your welcome!

1 Like

Spaghetti, you got a point. “It is Easter, people are probably busy.” Exactly, they might be on a egg hunt in real life or something. Is that what your tryin’ to say?

1 Like

I’m trying to say that people have lives outside of the forums. I have no idea why that wasn’t obvious to you.

5 Likes

How was I being crazy? I was stating that people might be busy because of the holidays. Also, the forums are a place for help with the game, not emotional support. People just give that because they’re nice.

7 Likes

El Primo: (Blue team)
“Eelllllllll. PRIMOoooooo”

Entrance: A white bubble occupies his position and grows for 2 seconds before popping to reveal El Primo.
Defeat: covers his face with his hands.
Victory: Spins in place once, then strikes a pose with his hand pointing to the sky.

White: Flying Elbow Drop. El Primo drops an Intergalactic Elbow into a group of enemies, damaging them and knocking them back. El Primo also gains 75 energy for each enemy hit by this skill.
Green: Powercube. El Primo breaks open a box and nabs a powercube, increasing his Max Hp by ( Skill power) and his Basic Damage by (Basic Damage) This also triggers at the end of every wave. Can stack up to 5 times. El Primo keeps his Powercubes between waves of a fight.
Blue: Dirty Tactics… El Primo starts spinning with the enemy with the most HP, charming them for 5 seconds.
Purple: Enemies hit by “Flying Elbow Drop” now burn for (skill power) over 4 seconds.

El Primo-Mr. Incredible Friendship
A new family.
El Primo gains 35, 55, 75, 95, 115 extra energy at the start of battle per Tank on your team. (More Skill Power)

Miguel-El Primo Friendship
Poco Loco?
“Crescendo” heals all allies for 5, 15, 25,35, 45% of their max health. Basic attack now heals all allies for (extremely low) health (affected by Disk power).

Sally-El Primo Friendship
Extra Toxic.
Poison saps the strength of enemies, who deal 5, 10, 15, 20, 30% less damage (Normal and Fantastic, not True) if poisoned. (Extra Basic Damage)

2 Likes

Oops,I forgot @illumination_spy’s appearance!The appearance:A bird ,singing enough messages to fit in the mailbag.

1 Like

[quote=“Sweet_dreams, post:452, topic:141386, full:true”]
Oops,I forgot @illumination_spy’s appearance!The appearance:A bird ,singing enough messages to fit in the mailbag.
[/quote]lol.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:(20 characters)

1 Like

Since this is an unlikely character concept topic, I decided to post my first concept ever, featuring three of the main characters of the book series Heroes Of Olympus by Rick Riordan. I may make more if they’re appreciated.

JASON GRACE
Jason is a 3 star mid- line control character
“We’re going to stop Gaea. All seven of us are going to come back alive. I promise you”
Entrance: Jason walks into the battlefield. When he arrives in mid-line, he starts flying.
Basic attack: Jason attacks enemies with his sword
Victory: Jason raises his sword. Some lightnings converge on it
K.O.: Jason falls down to earth, while his sword becomes a coin again
Skills
White - Lightning Belt: Jason strikes all enemies with lightnings, dealing X damage, stunning them for 4 seconds and removing from them 200 energy (normal damage)
Green - Electric Field: Jason protects the entire team with an electric field, making all allies receive 80% less damage for 6 seconds. Effect is reduced on allies higher than level X
Blue - Aerokinesis: Jason throws some gusts of wind to enemies, damaging all of them for X damage and knocking them back (normal damage)
Purple - Child of Rome: Jason gains X health and 250 energy whenever he uses “Lightning Belt”
Disks
Jason/Piper: Stormy Love
+Skill Power
“Aerokinesis” also reduces by X% enemies’ basic attack for 6 seconds
Jason/Hiro: Rise of the Heroes
+Skill Power
While “Electric Field” is active, Jason heals all allies for X% of their max HP every second

PIPER MCLEAN
Piper is a 3 star frontline support character
“Being a hero doesn’t mean you’re invincible. It just means that you’re brave enough to stand up and do what’s needed”
Entrance: Aphrodite makes Piper appear on the battlefield
Basic attack: Piper punches the closest enemy
Victory: Piper winks
K.O.: Piper watches the soil, sad
Skills
White - Appearances are deceiving: Piper attacks repeatedly the closest enemy with Katoptris, dealing him X damage and stealing 30 energy with each attack, giving this amount to every ally, including herself. Piper attacks 10 times (normal damage)
Green - Charming Speech: Piper charms the strongest enemy for 8 seconds. When charm ends, the enemy receives X damage (true damage)
Blue - Sweet Revenge: When Piper fell off 50% of her max health, she throws her Cornucopia, recovering X health and 1000 energy to every ally, including herself. Piper can only use this once per battle. Piper is also invincible for 6 seconds after using this skill
Purple - Foresight: Piper raises Katoptris, studying and blinding all enemies for 8 seconds. Enemies higher than level X might not be blinded
Disks
Piper/Leo: A Friend on Fire
+Skill Power
When Piper deals a critical hit, she increases all allies’ attack speed by X% for 5 seconds. This can only activate every 9 seconds
Piper/Maleficent: A tough beauty
Gets a shield with X health at the start of every wave. This shield has no time limit.
“Sweet Revenge” can now activate twice per battle, and heals X% more HP.

LEO VALDEZ
Leo is a 3 star mid-line damage character
“I try very hard to be annoying, don’t insult my ability to annoy”
Entrance: Leo enters the battlefield by flying on Festus. Then he jumps down
Basic attack: Leo launches a little fireball to the closest enemy
Victory: Leo takes a burning trophy and rubs it, being very happy
K.O.: Leo completely goes on fire, and laughs embarrassed
Skills
White - I’m on fire!: Leo sets his hands on fire, gaining X basic attack and 100% attack speed for 8 seconds. While this ability is active, Leo’s basic attack hurts all enemies (Fantastic Damage)
Green - Hephaestus’ aura: Leo flips a wrench, healing X HP to the 2 weakest allies and increasing their skill power by X for 10 seconds
Blue - Happy Dragon: Leo calls Festus, which fires all enemies, dealing X damage and causing a casual disable, including Stun, Freeze, Silence, Charm and Blinding (max 1 charm at once). All disables last for 8 seconds (Fantastic Damage)
Purple - Volcanic: Leo deals 100% more damage to disabled enemies. Effect is reduced against enemies higher than level X
Disks
Leo/Jason: To Storm or Fire, the world must fall
+Basic Damage
All allies deals X% more damage to disabled enemies
Leo/Jack Sparrow: Pirate Fun
+Armor
+Reality
“Hephaestus’ Aura” now affects 3 allies, and also increase their basic damage by X% for 10 seconds

Hope you like them. They’re not too OP, right?

5 Likes

I don’t know if they are OP or not. However I can say you put in a very good effort & I liked them.

But hey who am I?
:angel:

1 Like

You should know who you are… :joy:

No, seriously, thanks for appreciating!

2 Likes

I really liked your post, but could you add Percy, Grover, abd Annabeth too?

1 Like

I don’t mean to spam.My third unlikely character concept,queen watevra Wa’nabi,from the lego movie 2.

Queen watevra Wa’nabi is a star control (Is a bizzaro version of Tia Dalma).

Basic attack:throws a crown.

White:not evil:passive:heals all allies,the enemies are also cursed.active:forms into a cage and shields her weakest ally.

Green:just not my type:forms into a hand and waves a finger,giving all allies a chance to dodge and be immune to charms,she also slams the ground,giving enemies knockback,dealing 5000 damage.(fantastic damage )

Blue:unselfish and sweet:turns into a cat,charming 4 enemies.(charm has a chance to fail for enemies above level 45).

Purple:pure beauty: “not evil” now has a chance to silence.

Entrance:is in spaceship form and then,forms into a horse.This is the horse form:

Victory:turns into her original form(heart)

Defeat:breaks into pieces

Friends:chef boúche:new servant :slows on basic attack. Polaris:solar system: “not evil”
has a chance to blind.

Note:the horse form was a screenshot,sorry if it is blurry

3 Likes

Yeah, I could
Edit: As soon as I can, I’ll do Percy Annabeth and Nico (I find easier to do a skillset for Nico instead of Grover). Then maybe Grover and Thalia (or suggest me)

2 Likes

Percy Jackson
“Am i a troubled kid yeah you could say that”
A :star2::star2::star2: frontline tank

Basic attack: slices an enemy with riptide (his sword)

White: son of the sea God
Sends a giant wave into the enemies dealing fantastic damage and knocking them back.

Green: water heal
Percy jumps into a puddle healing X hp and granting him a 10% attack damage for the rest of the wave stacking up to 5 times. this only triggers when percy is at 20% hp.

Blue: completely dry
Percy is immune to attack down, curse and hex

Purple: troubled kid
Percy’s attacks ingore armor
In addition water heal increases percy’s max hp by X.

Friendships

Tia dalma, “power over water and sea”
Increased skill power
Water heal shields percy 20% × S of healing

Grover, “searcher’s license”
Increased basic damage
Percy’s attacks heal allies 5% × S damage don

COLLECTION BUFFS
Tank

Grover :star2:
“I… kinda have to protect you”
A midline control

Basic attack: kicks an enemy with his goat legs

White: flying shoes
Grover puts on his flying sneakers and then flies through enemies dealing normal damage and stuns them for 4 seconds.

Green: Angry goat
Grover bleats angrily scaring enemies for 7 seconds and stuns frontline enemies for 4 seconds.

Blue: smell monsters
Grover smells his enemies studying enemies for 7 seconds and granting allies 50% dodge chance for 7 seconds.

Purple: Protector
Grover redirects 25% of damage done to allies to himself.
He redirects 50% of damage if ALL allies are below 30% health

Friendships

Annabeth “goat boy”
Increased reality
Grover has 2% per star attack power and speed for every enemy or ally KOed

Calhoun “defend yourself”
Increased armor
Grover’s allies share 20% per star of Grover’s armor.

COLLECTION BUFFS

Control
Stun

3 Likes

Okay, that’s not bad… However, these are concepts for him and Annabeth (Nico and others coming soon):

PERCY JACKSON
Percy is a 3 star backline support character
“Am I a troubled kid? Yeah, you could say that!” (That was PERFECT, thanks @Prince_Aamir)
Entrance: Percy enters the battle riding Blackjack, his pegasus.
Basic attack: since he stays in backline, Percy launches little waves against frontline enemies. However, if there’s any enemy in his melee range, he will attack him/her with Riptide (this deals 150% more damage)
Victory: Percy raises a water trident
K.O.: Percy turns Riptide into a pen, being annoyed
Skills
White - A gift from Poseidon: Percy breaks a sand dollar, healing the entire team for X HP and removing their debuffs. Then they remain immune to debuffs for 5 seconds.
Green - Tsunami: Percy attacks the enemy team with a huge wave, dealing X damage to each enemy and removing every buff. Then they can’t receive any buff for 5 seconds (they can still heal) (Fantastic Damage)
Blue - Hey, Boss!: At the start of each wave, Percy rides Blackjack through the enemy team, dealing X damage to each. He also grants invincibility to all allies (including himself) for 8 seconds (Normal Damage)
Purple - Power of the Sea: “A gift from Poseidon” now grants 300 energy to the entire team. Percy also gains 150 energy whenever an ally (not including himself) uses his white skill
Disks
Percy/Jason: The Blood of Olympus
+Skill Power
When Percy falls off 50% of his max HP, he heals the entire team for X% of their max HP, and grants them invincibility for X seconds. This can only trigger once per battle
Percy/Hercules: Demigods’ Holidays
+max HP to the entire team
Percy is now always immune to debuffs, and has a X% possibility to dodge attacks

ANNABETH CHASE
Annabeth is a 3 star frontline control character
“I am never, ever going to make things easy for you, Seaweed Brain. Get used to it”
Entrance: Annabeth walks into the battlefield to her position
Basic attack: Annabeth attacks an enemy with her dagger
Victory: Annabeth takes Daedalus’ laptop and starts reading something in Ancient Greek
K.O.: Annabeth kicks the soil (like Judy)
Skills
White - Acting Clever: Annabeth elaborates a strategy, studying all enemies and decreasing their skill power by 75%. This lasts for 8 seconds, and can fail on enemies higher than level X
Green - Are you afraid of spiders?: Annabeth throws a spider at the furthest enemy. The spider makes a web around him/her dealing X damage each second for 8 seconds and stunning him/her for 8 seconds. (Normal Damage)
Blue - The Mark of Athena: Annabeth asks for her mother’s help, and a big burning owl appears on the enemy team. Enemies with more than 50% of their max HP will instantly go under that percent of HP (True Damage). Enemies who already have less than 50% HP will be stunned for 4 seconds and cursed for 8. This has a chance to fail on enemies higher than level X
Purple - Wisdom: When Annabeth is in battle, all allies’ debuffs (including hers) will last 2 more seconds. This has a chance to fail for allies higher than level X
Disks
Annabeth/Percy: Seaweed Brain
Stores X basic damage whenever an ally including herself crits, up to X stored damage. She will release it on each affected enemy when she uses “Acting Clever”
Annabeth studies enemies for X seconds at the start of each wave
Annabeth/Piper: Tough Girls
Charmed enemies will deal X more damage
“Are you afraid of spiders?” now charms the 2nd furthest enemy for X seconds

7 Likes

Did you see the books @Phal

1 Like

Catdog 2 star Frontline damage
jpg
Dog:" I am Dog the Mighty! "
Cat:“Yeah, The Mighty ridiculous”
Enterance:Cat and Dog are in a fight bubble and stop and look at the enemies
Basic attack:Punches an enemy
White: The love of bones
Cat throws a bone at an enemy, causing Dog to run and bite the enemy dealing X damage
Green:Hair ball
Cat licks his fur, causing to Dog spit out a hair bal dealing X damage
Blue: Tasty Candy
Cat and Dog start fighting knocking ingredients to make thier accidental candy charming a random enemy for 4 seconds
Purple:We Are The Geekers
Catdog gains Y skill power
Friend ships
Catdog/Tiny
CatCat
Catdog Gains X max HP
“Tasty Candy” now heals the ally with the least HP

3 Likes

Nice work @Islandboy611 :+1:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney