Unlikely Character Concept

Oh, I just noticed that I made 3 consecutive fire-based concepts. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yes, I am an Aries fire sign if that really means anything. However I do like Fire & Water mixed which would be steam heat that would be very hot in my opinion. They say fire & water don’t mix but when they work together, no telling what may happen!

JMO
:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes

Yes, but nobody can tell when you use language like that.

Just, why type like that when it takes no extra effort to type like a normal human being?
Home that joke is worth it. (Who knows, maybe it is)

1 Like

G

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/02/18/14/02/letters-2077232_960_720.png
Gggggggg.
G is a three star front line tank hero!

Entrance: Rolls in
Victory: pulls out a happy emo-G (emoji)
Defeat: pulls out a sad emo-G

Basic attack: G throws emo-G at enemies

Skills
White skill: G Clef (Treble Clef)
G throws treble clefs at the nearest enemy, dealing damage.

Green skill: OMG
G stuns the enemies for a few seconds.

Blue skill: G-nius (genius)
G is able to dodge some enemies’ attacks.

Purple skill: GG (good game)
G gains some HP and attack speed when an enemy is KOed.

Friendships
G and Genie “G and G”
Allies: Goofy, Gaston, Elastigirl
+100 skill power
F gains some HP every time G Clef cries.

G and Mr. Incredible “Good Guys Night Out”
Allies: Hiro, Felix, Mickey
+100 HP
GG skill gives G more attack speed.
————————————————————————————
Well this one wasn’t that good. It’s so not good it’s giving me an H (itch). Well that pun also wasn’t good. Hopefully the next few letters are better.

5 Likes

(I may as well)

Foxy is a :star::star: damage hero.

Quote:“argh, you never stood a chance”

Basic attack:attacks with his hook

Skills

White:bite of 87 (bites one of the enemies, damaging that enemy for x amount.)

Green:jumpscare(foxy jumpscares the enemies which stuns them for x seconds.)

Blue:back together(once he’s defeated, foxy falls apart but quickly puts himself back together and regains x amount of health.)

Purple:rush in(foxy rushes through the battlefield,damaging and stunning enemies that gets in his way for x amount)

Entrance:foxy peeks out of pirates cove and then jumps out (when purple skill is unlocked foxy will rush out of the curtains.)

Victory:raises his hook in the air and lets out a mighty “yargh”

Defeat:falls apart and deactivates

Friendships

Foxy/jack sparrow
Pirates in arms

Foxys attack speed increases with each star added.

Foxy/hiro
Test run

Foxys “rush in” skill stun time increases by x amount.

6 Likes

Wow he looks scary!

2 Likes

Isnt he from Five Night’s at Freddies? I played that game, made it to night two :pensive:

Also, it is only scary if you play with sound effects, so I turned them off.

5 Likes

Spongebob is a :star::star: support hero

Entrance:the pinapple house drops down and spongebob exits out with a smile on his face.

Victory:Spongebob plays his nose like a flute just like in the intro to his show.

Defeat:falls flat on his back and gets a sad look on his face.

Quote:" you don’t need a licenses to drive a sandwich"

White:spatula smash (slams his spatula onto the enemies which deals x damage)

Green:orders up (cooks up some krabby pattys and serves it to allies, healing them for x amount)

Blue:bubble shield (blows up a bubble shield which protects him and his allies)

Purple:happy go lucky(spongebobs attack speed increases by x amount)

Friendships

Spongebob/Olaf
Snow day

Spongebobs “orders up” skill now has a chance of freezing a opponent.

Spongebob/Patrick
Best friends club

Spongebobs stats increase with each star added.

Squidward is a :star::star::star: control hero

Quote:“so if we play loud, people might think were good”

Entrance:walks onto the battlefield playing his clarinet until he notices the enemies and stops playing.

Victory:does a victory dance.

Defeat:drops on his knees and crys

White:clarinet solo(squidward plays his clarinet which silences enemies for x seconds)

Green:dance break(squidward dances which increases his attack speed)

Blue:true art(squidward paints a perfect picture which can have different effects depending on what he paints.)

Purple:promise and potential(squidwards “clarinet solo” skill now increases his armor.)

Friendships

Squidward/Spongebob
Peace and quiet(not really)

Squidwards “clarinet solo” skill silence time increases.

Squidward/Goofy
Squidwards dance school

Squidwards “dance break” skill now increases his attack stats.

4 Likes

I gave you a :gift_heart: because I like spongbob. Period.

Not because of your concepts. I simply don’t know enough to judge/critique your or anyone’s concepts.

I can only say I like Spongebob & Squidward! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Filemon the cat
(white cat on picture)
Filemon is :star2: :star2: damage character.
Position: Front

Quote: ‘‘If we go to all places on Earth, where we will go tomorrow, if we don’t have rocket?’’

Entrance: Filemon follow butterfly and then he notices the enemies, butterfly fly away.
Victory: Butterfly return to him and Filemon try to catch him, jumping, and then falls on four paws.
Defeat: Scared Filemon runs away from battlefield.

Basic attack: Filemon scratch his closest opponent.

White skill: Kitty cheer
Filemon meows, inspiring the whole team. Filemon allies attack speed increases by 50% for 8 seconds and each 3rd attack have 50% life steal.

Green skill: The cats matters
Filemon meows, summon his closest friend, Bonifacy (black cat from picture above), which will now fighting with him. Bonifacy deals damage to 2nd the frontmost enemy. Bonifacy’s stats are equal to 50% of Filemon’s stats.
This skill can’t be used again if Bonifacy is still in battlefield.

Blue skill: Mad kitty
Filemon jumps on enemies heads and scratching his opponents faces, Filemon jumps three times to different enemies, Filemon each time does damage when he scratch enemy.

Purple skill: Cat’s nine lifes
The first time Filemon reaches 0 HP he revive his self. A short time later, he comes back to life with 60% of max core HP. Revived Filemon gain extra 15% Basic Damage, 20% movement speed, and 20% attack speed until he will be KO’d again.
Filemon is invincible for 3 seconds after reviving.

Friendships

Maleficent - Witch’s cat

Basic attack bonus - level 80 disk give ~12000
Increased max. HP - level 80 disk give ~15000
Summoned Bonifacy from ‘‘The cats matters’’ have 10% (+10% for each disk star) more core stats.
Each 5th attack of Filemon and Bonifacy now stun an enemy for 2 (+0.5s for each disk star) seconds.

Mickey - The play of cat and mouse

Basic attack bonus to allies - level 80 give ~5000
Increased armor and reality - level 80 give ~4000
Filemon after revive gain 20% more HP (+20% per each disk star) from skill ‘‘Cat’s nine lifes’’.
Filemon attack speed increase by 10% (+10% per each disk star).

3 Likes

Peter

Peter is :star2: control character.
Position: Back
Peter use his magic pencil to get control on battlefield.

Quote: ‘‘Eureka!’’

Entrance: Peter entry to battlefield jumping on a skipping rope
Victory: Peter draws balloons and fireworks which later creates a fireworks display.
Defeat: Peter accidentally drops his pencil, creating a hole in which he falls.

Basic damage: Peter draws random object and then he throws it at the opponent.

White skill: Anvil fall! (fantastic damage)
Peter draws giant anvil which fall on enemy side, all enemies in the area take damage and get stunned for 7 seconds.

Green skill: Big wall
Peter draws giant wall between allies and enemies which takes next 10 upcoming damages from enemies, while there is a wall in battlefield allies doesn’t take any damage. Wall expire after 12 seconds.

Blue skill: Bigger drawings (normal damage)
For next 10 seconds, Peter draws now bigger things which he throws at enemies on his basic attacks, giving splash damage equal of 50% of his damage which take main target.

Purple skill: Magic of magic pencil
Throwed stuff at enemies from basic attacks now marks enemies with ‘Shock of colors’ for next 6 seconds.
Allies which deal damage to enemies with ‘Shock of colors’ are healed by 1% of their max HP and receive 10 energy.
Enemies under effect ‘Shock of colors’ have 20% reduced speed attack and are unable to crit.

Friendships

Finnick - The big(ger) fox

Basic attack bonus - level 80 disk give ~7000
Increased skill power - level 80 disk give ~10000
‘‘Bigger drawings’’ deals now 10% more damage (+10% per each disk star).

Felix - The second magic hammer

Basic attack bonus - level 80 disk give ~4000
Shield to allies at start of each wave for 10 seconds - level 80 disk give ~50000HP shields
Allies attacks on enemies with ‘Shock of colors’ now are healed by additional 0.6% HP (+0.6% HP per each disk star)

2 Likes

I did something similar to this

1 Like

Ah! That post is cursed by Beelzebub himself! Get the Holy Water! Get the Holy Cross! Get as far away as possible!

1 Like

images%20(10)
Marvin the martian is a :star::star: damage hero

Quote:“wheres the kaboom?? Theres suppose to be a earth shattering kaboom!!”

Entrance:walks in and then reprograms his helmet until it shows his eyes then he pulls out his blasting gun.

Victory:plants a martian flag into the ground and puts on of his hands in the air to celebrate

Defeat:his blasting gun malfunctions and blows up in his face.

Basic attack:blasts enemies with his blasting gun.

Skills

White:desintegrating pistol(marvin fires his desintegrating pistol which deals x amount of damage to one enemy.)

Green:k9 companionship(marvin calls for his dog k9 who rushes into foes which causes them to be stunned)

Blue:earth shattering kaboom(a huge blast from marvins biggest ray gun causes x amount of damage to all enemies)

Purple:earth modulator(marvin now gains x amount of energy for everytime he uses “desintegrating pistol”)

Friendships

Marvin/zurg
Mission planet earth

Marvins reality now increases with each star added.

Marvin/darkwing
Are you duck dodgers??

Marvins “k9 companionship” skill now increases marvins stats for each star added.

2 Likes

Steve (from minecraft)
3 star mid line damage
" "
Victory:Shoots fireworks
Defeat:Falls on side and dissapears
Basic attack: throws sword
White: Mine and Craft
Steve crafts a pickaxe and throws it dealing X damage
Green:Iron Bodyguard
Steve builds a Iron Golem the runs through the enemies dealing X damage and stunning
Blue:Better Together
Steve’s pet wolf growls scaring enemies for 6 seconds
Purple:The Totem of Undying
Steve uses a totem of Undying when he is Ko ed reviving him for X Hp

1 Like

Pokémon is actually not Disney. No offense. But I do know the one of the companies Miramax did 4 Pokémon films, which in that case, Miramax and Disney are both companies from Buena Vista. So, 4 Pokémon films are Pokémon 4Ever, Pokémon Heroes, Pokémon Jirachi Wishmaker and Pokémon Destiny Deoxys are made by Miramax. They are also are on Toon Disney many years ago.

1 Like

Inspired by @TherMasterStitch, I’m starting a small line of country concepts! (Please note that these are stereotypes of the countries, and aren’t meant to be taken seriously or personally.)

France :fr:

France is a backline Control Hero!

Appearance: A Frenchman wearing a beret.

•Basic Attack: Shoots a baguette at an enemy.

•White, Tour de France: France calls in a group of bicycle riders to barrel through the enemies, dealing damage, knocking front-line enemies back and stunning them for four seconds.
•Green, Baguette Blast: France fires four baguettes at a random enemy, dealing X damage with each hit.
•Blue, Pantomime Puppet: France calls in a French mind to charge through the enemies, dealing damage and Silencing the furthest back enemy for nine seconds.
•Purple, Vive La France: When France falls below 50% HP, it becomes invincible for eight seconds and regains X HP over four seconds.

Queen of Hearts, City of Love
•+X Max HP to allies.
Vive La France now shares 15% of health gained with allies. +15% per star.

Duke Caboom, City Faire
•+X Skill Power, +X Basic Damage
Tour De France now triggers three times in succession, dealing 20% more damage with each wave. +20% per star.

• USA
  • Canada
  • Russia

0 voters

Hope you guys like it. Which country should be next?

4 Likes

You do realize I left 2 disclaimers that it wasn’t likely, 3 including the title. The fact that so many people continue to miss that is shocking to me.

5 Likes

People can be idiots or just people who don’t read and just want to complain or insult others.

5 Likes

Or just kids (with very thick skulls)

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney