Unlikely Character Concept

Kool-Aid_Man
Kool-aid man is a :star::star: tank hero

Quote:“oh yeah”

Description:a big old pitcher with a big heart,he uses his kool-aid to make his opponents sticky and his allies thirst quenched.

Entrance:busts through a wall and pulls out a kool-aid pitcher.

Victory:spins around and dances.

Defeat:spills out his kool-aid and falls over.

White:kool-aid splash

Kool-aid man splashes his enemies with his kool-aid which gets them sticky. While the enemies are “sticky” their movements and attack speed is slowed down for x seconds.

Green:different flavors

Kool-aid man changes the color of the kool-aid in his pitcher which has different effects.the blue kool-aid freezes the enemies, the green kool-aid slowly damages the enemies and the purple kool-aid instantly kos the weakest enemy.

Blue:watch out

At the start of battle, pieces of the wall kool-aid man bust fly at the enemies.damaging them for x amount.

Purple:OH YEAH!!

Kool-aid man heals all his allies everytime he uses “kool-aid splash” for x amount.

Friendships

Kool-aid man/jack sparrow
New drink choice

Kool-aid man now gains a attack speed boost everytime his allies ko’s a “sticky” enemy.

Kool-aid man/finnick
Kool-aid pops

Kool-aid mans “different flavors” skill now increases his basic attack for everytime he switches flavor.

5 Likes

This is by far your best concept! Only 2 things to say- maybe make the purple kool-aid K.O. enemies below a certain hp, and for my other, just call sticky a slow.

4 Likes

Snoopy is a :star: damage hero

Quote:(snoopy does not talk that much in his appearances in media so yeah)

Entrance:his doghouse airplane(don’t ask) lands on the battlefield as he gets off and twists his scarf around.

Victory:celebrates with woodstock by dancing.

Defeat:snoopy tries to get away but his doghouse plane flys away without him.

Skills

White:wild woodstocks

Snoopy calls on woodstock who has x amount of health and attacks enemies for x amount (can summon three at a time)

Green:beagles story

Snoopy types on his type writer which gives him a random amount of energy.

Blue:magicians trick

Snoopy uses a magic trick to make himself invisible for x seconds or to instantly ko a enemy below x hp.

Purple:attack of the ace

At the start of a battle, snoopy will fly his doghouse plane into enemies. Damaging them for x amount.

Friendships

Snoopy/genie
Houndini returns

Snoopy now deals 30% more damage when he turns invisible.

Snoopy/merida
Touch the sky

Snoopy now gains a attack speed boost when he uses his “beagles story” skill.

7 Likes

“Captain Falcon” 1 star Damage Hero.
“Show me your moves”

Entrance: Blue Falcon swerved onto the stage, then Captain Falcon hops out and salutes the screen, while the Blue Falcon drives out in reverse. Finnick’s entrance, but cooler.
Victory: Captain falcon calls his Falcon Flyer (falcon flyer doesn’t actually show up) and then takes off his visor and smiles.
Defeat: Kneels down and pants, falling over in the process.

White: F-Zero Machine. Captain falcon hops offscreen. Shortly after, he barrels through all enemies with his car, Dealing big damage and knockback to the closest enemy and medium damage to all others.

Green: Captain Falcon throws a Falcon Punch at the closest enemy, damaging them and nearby enemies for Big damage and knockback.

Blue: Raptor Boost. Captain Falcon jumps over the closest 2 enemies, landing behind them. He then knees the closest enemy, knocking them and nearby enemies back and dealing small damage, then jumping back.

Purple: Nitro-Infused. Enemies affected by F-Zero Machine, Falcon Puuuunch!, or Raptor Boost take fire damage over 4 seconds. (stacks twice) Captain Falcon also gains +35% movement speed.

Friendships

Duke Caboom
Downright Dangerous.
Whenever an enemy is knocked back, its movement speed slows by 50% for 3 seconds.

Buzz Lightyear
Sector 4 search.
F-Zero Machine stuns close enemies (for 3 seconds) and knocks back all enemies.

3 Likes

Bear_dead_eye

How about Mor’du as an unlikely character? I mean he was supposed to be once human I think as King Fergus!

But who knows?

:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes

Alright, the third plant(s) in this series.

Potato Mine
Game: Plants Vs. Zombies (1 and 2)

Basic attack: None

White skill: Down Under.

Passive: the first 5 seconds of combat, Potato Mine is underground and is immune to all attacks except those that specifically target alone. (IE basic attacks or single target white skills)

This state may be interrupted if The Potato Mine activates its white skill.

Upon death, Potato Mine Explodes dealing X normal damage to all enemies within AoE.

Active: Potato Mine eats plant food and summons two other Potato Mines to appear in front of the front most ally. These Will explode upon receiving any damage. Dealing X Fantastic damage to each enemy in AoE.

Green Skill: Cherry anyone?

Potato Mine summons a Cherry Bomb in the middle row of the enemies. The Cherry Bomb explodes dealing X Fantastic damage in AoE.

Blue skill: Dream of Doom.

Potato Mine summons a Doom Shroom among the enemies frontline. The Doom Shroom explodes dealing X normal damage and stunning enemies for 3 seconds.

It also leaves a crater for 7 seconds afterward. Enemies that fall in the crater have their energy gain decreased by 50% till the crater disappears.

Purple: Back through time.

When Potato Mine uses their white skill, they instead summon Two Primal Potato Mines to the frontlines instead.

These blow up dealing an additional X normal damage plus the amount in the white skill. The AoE of the white skill is also increased by 2 and those effected get stunned for 5 seconds.

Hope you enjoyed this skill set, I have Doom Shroom in this concept as you noticed. If no one has a request right now, then the next one I do will be The Walnut! :grin:

2 Likes

Umm… have you just forgotten Primal Potato Mine or you think they are different?

2 Likes

Primal Potato Mine, I never forgot them, just ran out of skills… It has the same basic abilities as the Potato Mine with two main exceptions (not counting sun cost)

1. It can pop up from underground faster

2. It has a bigger explosion.

I was going to make the purple skill have Potato Mine summon Primal Potato Mine as a compensation to not having a basic attack, but I also kinda wanted to make the purple a passive like heroes are supposed to have. Whhat do you think? :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

I’m here for ya Spiderhog.

3 Likes

How about plants from plants vs zombies 2 (yeah there’s a sequel) like bloomerang.

3 Likes

This is art

6 Likes

I like the originals, But I can definitely do Bloomerang! :grin:

Bloomerang

Game: Plants Vs. Zombies 2.

Basic attack: Shoots Boomerang at enemy.

White skill: Boomerang storm!

Bloomerang Eats Plant Food and launches a number of Boomerangs at their enemies dealing X normal damage to all enemies.

If Green skill is unlocked, Bloomerang will also deal Y Fantastic damage to all Enemies as the boomerangs come back.

Green Skill: With a curve.

Bloomerang’s basic attacks can hit up to three targets and also deal X normal damage as the boomerangs return to Bloomerang.

Blue skill: Boomerang Bash!

Bloomerang has a 20% chance to send two basic attacks instead of one. If they do so, the second Boomerang deals X normal damage.

Purple skill: Like a Boomerang…

The first time Bloomerang’s HP reaches zero, They revive with 20% health and gain X basic damage.

I had to improvise a little, but I think that Bloomerang turned out decently. :wink:

2 Likes

Try Bonk choy next @Champion_David

3 Likes

You guys like the pictures I put them in the game lol and also Yes NegaTron is supposed to look glitchy he is very like shocking as in he’s got sparks. Was I the first 1 to like make the pictures like that?

2 Likes

The concept you made was already good. If there was a Primal flavor to that, it would be also good. Either way, it is good.

Where? I can’t find it.
Anyway, I have a request. Lightning Reed and Gravebuster.

3 Likes

did you like the NegaDuck

2 Likes

Thank you for the support dude

2 Likes

Tnx man appreciate it

2 Likes

Um… would you like to organize your skills? Like put a single skill in one paragraph.

2 Likes

Sure but The pics are good right

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney