Unlikely Character Concept

Yeet the Fearsome 5 are done special thanks to captain pan 300

1 Like

Your welcome!!! :smiley:

1 Like

A little question: why you guys add Darkwing Duck characters in the Unlikely topic, designed mostly for non-Disney ones?

2 Likes

:neutral_face: idk ?!?

1 Like

And I have seen gizmoduck and Scrooge here so why are you asking us

1 Like

I mean, this is a topic for characters who will never join cause they are non-Disney. You and @C-train may join and make a special topic of your Darkwing concepts :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok this was just a test run btw to see if people wanted to see more character concepts

1 Like

That doesn’t really matter. Just do more if you wish :wink:

1 Like

@NCTzen_Haechan I update the Potato Mine,

Now, @Prince_Aamir here is your request :wink:

Bonk Choy

Game: Plants Vs. Zombies 2

Basic attack: Punches the enemy

White skill: Punching King

Passive: Bonk Choy’s attacks continuously unless disabled or if they have no enemy in range, Bonk Choy cannot move from its location.

Active: Bonk Choy eats Plantfood and rapidly punches in an AoE around himself for 5 seconds, dealing X damage per second to all enemies in this area.

Green skill: Tireless

Bonk Choy gains X more basic damage as long as he is hitting an enemy.

Blue skill: Determination

Bonk Choy lowers the enemy that is being attacked’s armor by X for as long as hey are in range.

Purple skill: Fatal blow.

Bonk Choy instantly Can KO any enemy with HP lower than 10% of their max HP. If he does this, He Heals for X amount and gains 25% attack speed increase till the end of the wave.

3 Likes

Egypt :egypt:

Egypt is a frontline Tank hero!

Appearance: An ancient Egyptian pharaoh carrying a golden curved sword.

Basic Attack: Slashes an enemy with his sword.

•White, National Pride: Egypt holds his sword in the air and glows, healing for X and blinding close enemies for 12 seconds.
•Green, Intense Heat: Egypt negates 50% of Damage dealt against him for ten seconds, and then attacks the closest enemy with his sword, dealing X damage + all damage negated previously/
•Blue, Ancient Language: Egypt chants, sending out a stream of hieroglyphics. The symbols then hit enemies, stunning them for five seconds and lowering Armor for nine seconds.
•Purple, Afterlife: When Egypt reaches 0 HP, he revived himself as an Egyptian mummy with glowing yellow eyes, and heals for X HP. During this time, his attacks gain 75% lifesteal, and he gains extra Armor & Reality. In addition, National Pride now Hexes enemies for eight seconds and makes Egypt invincible for four seconds.

Scar, Symbol of Death
•+X Armor, +Y Reality
Instead of blinding, White Skill now Silences enemies for 5 seconds and deals damage equal to a percentage of Egypt’s Max HP. +1 seconds per star.

Sally, High Priestess
•+X Improved Healing to allies.
Blue Skill also hits two allies, healing them for 20% of their Max HP. +20% Max HP per star.

3 Likes

Yeah, that is awesome! :rofl: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yea me and pan are doing that ok

1 Like

@SpiderHog I see you pretty much everywhere. Can you try not to spam too much? Thanks.

1 Like

What I’m not even every where but at the character concepts ? Also I accidentally deleted NegaDuck twice :cry:

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. I was browsing today and couldn’t go a few minutes without seeing art or suggestions/concepts for DWD characters.

1 Like

That wasn’t just me though

1 Like

I only posted 4 things

1 Like

Unless you count the new thing I’m making

1 Like

Name: Raven Baxter

Quote: “Oh snap!”

Role: Control

Team: Red

Normal Attack: Raven punches the enemy

White Skill: Psychic Vision
Raven will get a Vision. Vision will grant herself to dodge enemies’ attacks for a few seconds

Green Skill: Ya Nasty
She will silent the enemy

Blue Skill: Fashioned
Raven will create her own fashioned clothes to charm and blind the enemies

Purple Skill: Gonna Get It
Each time Raven gets a Vision, her attack speed increases

Entrance: Raven will walk normally onscreen

Defeat: She will slip and fall backwards awkwardly

Victory: She will dance happily

Friends: Calhoun and Megara

3 Likes

Lol this one is funny