Unlikely Character Concept

#notacharacterconceptjudger

1 Like

Lol you said that earlier

1 Like

…alright. Looks like there aren’t any more interesting concepts here, I’m taking this off Tracking. Nothing’s really unique, none of these newer concepts think outside the box or even synergize the skillset. They’re all mass-produced and cheap quality. Sorry to be a bit blunt about it, however. :neutral_face:

No comment about the choice of characters.

6 Likes

my Stay Puft Concept is out if anyone wants to read! :smiley:
Here’s a link Unlikely Character Concept

1 Like

Wait you know he also said your concept was bad

1 Like

?
10 chars

1 Like

Dude he said all the concepts lately suck yours is new so he said yours sucked

1 Like

Dang then that’s cold :cold_face:

1 Like

Yea that is that means Mine suck :unamused: your sucks :expressionless: and Pans sucks :confused:

1 Like

what is wrong with some people

1 Like

Mine took A day of sleep all that hard work for such a cold response😕

1 Like

Mine toooo you know how many comics I made for those characters

1 Like

That’s true😕

1 Like

:cry::expressionless::confused:That just rude

1 Like

Well I guess that’s it end of the unlikely concept thread :confused: it was gonna end sometime D:

1 Like

Yea :expressionless::confused::upside_down_face::frowning: Very sad ending

1 Like

For anyone still looking in this thread here are some of my unlikely concepts

1 Like

The Black Knight, :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:, Tank

“I move . . . for no man.”

Basic Attack: Heavy swing of his sword. When he has no arms/legs, the Knight attacks by ramming his head into enemies.

•White, Tis’ But a Scratch:
-Passive: At below 80% HP, Black Knight loses his first arm, and becomes invincible for five seconds. At below 60% HP, he loses his next arm, becoming invincible for seven seconds. When under 60%, his basic attacks deal X more damage. When under 40% HP, he loses his leg and becomes invincible for ten seconds.
-Active: BK shouts and charges his enemies, dealing X damage to frontline enemies.
•Green, Gut Kick: The Black Knight kicks the closest enemy, knocking them back and slowing them by 60% for five seconds.
•Blue, Constant Persistence: BK grants his allies X Armor whenever he becomes invincible for a time period.
•Purple, Overzealous Knight: The Black Knight becomes immune to status effects, and gains attack speed when he crits.

*Entrance: The Black Knight charges in and shouts.
*Victory: The Black Knight stabs his sword into the ground and remains silent (see top picture).
*Defeat: The BK loses his final leg, hopping pathetically on the ground.

3 Likes

Goodbye unlikely concept thread wish I would’ve posted when this was still going :grinning: :wave: :confused:

1 Like

@PawpsicleSticks These concepts are pretty dry.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney