Unlikely Character Concept

sighs about the mess

Even though some people may have ruined dis topic doesn’t make me want 2 stop with the amazing concepts.

So my ninth unlikely character concept is Raven from RWBY. I wanted 2 make dis concept because Raven recently arrived into a RWBY game & dis is 2 celebrate her arrival. (I guess)

Raven

Raven is a 3 star frontline damage. Raven has gone through a lot in her huntress life. Being a sister, a chief, and wife, a mother, and a survivor is ruff for just one huntress. Raven 's choices have led her to become a fallen hero. Raven has survived throughout many battles with her shcnee dust shealth, her sword, & her ability to open portal to helps her allies.

“The weak die, the strong live. Those are the rules.”

Apperence- In a red & black robe or skirt & red & black armor plates.

Basic attack- Raven slashes an enemy with her sword

White: Portal Barrier- Raven opens up a portal in front of her team. The same portal appears behind the enemy team. The portal allows her team to attack the backline. The portal last for 12 seconds.

Green: Bird’s ice- Raven puts her sword into her shcnee dust shealth. The shealth powers the sword with ice dust. Raven then takes it out & slashes the closest enemies, dealing X damage & freezing them for Y seconds. Deals Fantastic damage

Blue: Fire stab- Raven puts her sword into her shcnee dust shealth. The shealth powers the sword with fire dust. Raven then takes it out & opens a portal to the enemy with the highest skill power & stabs them, dealing X damage & taking X damage over Y seconds. Deals Fantastic damage

Purple: Survivor- When Raven kills an enemy, she gains Y skill power & Y basic damage for the rest of the wave. This resets each wave.

Entrance- Raven come out of a portal & takes off her mask.

Victory- Raven puts her sword back into her shealth & takes a deep breath.

Defeat- Raven puts her sword into her shealth and then clutches her left fist angrliy. She also shows anger on her face.

Friendships

Raven/Yang
A terrible Mother
Raven’s basic attacks now deal Fantastic damage
Fire stab now slows down the enemy by 25%. Each star giving another 2%

Raven/Calhoun
Fallen heroes
+150 skill power. Each lvl giving a other Y skill power.
Raven gains 35% attack speed each time she does Bird’s ice. Each star giving another 3%

Ducky & Bunny/Raven
Flight Fight
Bunny now can shoot his laser eyes twice
+10 improved healing. Each star giving another Y improved healing

Hope u guys liked dis concept. :grin:

9 Likes

Whoa, that was really interesting! Portals allowing them to reach the back of the other team? That sounds amazing! Very well done! This thread might not be dead yet anyway!

4 Likes

Thxs. It was really fun making her. :grin:
And I hope dis thread lives 4 a really long time on the forums.

2 Likes

Ugh… :sleeping:

Over 88 comments in one night…gross…

1 Like

Noob Saibot a :star::star:Control hero
Team color:Blue
Entrance:Teleports through one of his portals
Defeat:evaporates into a shadow puddle
Quote:”We may share blood, but we are not brothers “
Skills:
Basic attack: Noob hits a opponent with his psyche

White Skill Tele-Slam: Noob Tele-Slams the farthest opponent and changes their position (so if they were in the back they would be shifted to the middle of front)

Green Skill GhostBall: Noob shoots his ghost ball at a enemy taking away their defense and energy for 8 seconds

Blue Skill Shadow Tackle : Noob sends Saibot to Tackle the closest enemy to them at the moment stunning them for 6 seconds

Purple Skill Shadow Clone: Noob after using Shadow Tackle absorbs his Shadow clone and gains 200 energy

Friendships:
Noob-Maleficent Rulers Of Shadows: Noobs Tele-Slam now does X amount of Damage

Noob-Hades Netherrealm gods: Noob gains the opponents defense and energy from his Shadow Ball

1 Like

Oh my goodness OH MY GOODNESS WERE SO CLOSE TO 1000 REPLIES!!! :smiley: :grin:

2 Likes

IKR I said that like 5 posts ago lol

1 Like

Well if you get one more reply you’ll be at 1,000.

2 Likes

Yay, 1,000 posts. Woohoo.

6 Likes

Yay 1,000 yeeet

1 Like

I’m glad this thread is back to life :smiley:

1 Like

Yeet yay it’s alive after a whole Dumb argument about it being dead

1 Like

Ok…
10 chars

1 Like

Knick Knack

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/9908323/p9908323_v_v8_aa.jpg
Various sounds

Knick Knack is a three star front line damage hero!

Entrance: pushes his snow globe and it explodes into the sky
Victory: the snow globe falls back and but he dodges it
Defeat: the snow globe falls back down and he gets trapped in it

Basic attack: uses his nose and a chisel to attack nearest enemy
image https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IVifkAx5rIY/hqdefault.jpg

Skills
White skill: Igloo Attack
Knick Knack throws his fake igloo which hits all enemies and then boomerangs back, hitting enemies again.

Green skill: Jackhammer Time
Knick Knack uses a jackhammer, stunning the nearest enemies for a few seconds.
image https://66.media.tumblr.com/18b171b2b5d5f1256ecde7e70e22a1eb/tumblr_nid2f4F92I1spc0uxo3_250.gif

Blue skill: Explosion Extravaganza
Knick Knack blows up a TNT damaging the nearest enemies.
image https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MessyCarefulAmphibian-max-1mb.gif

Purple skill: Can’t Escape
Knick Knack freezes a random enemy when he comes on the field for a few seconds.

Friendships
Knick Knack and Olaf “Snow Buddies”
Allies: Elsa, Frozone, Wall-E
+100 skill power
Can’t Escape now lasts longer.

Knick Knack and Felix “Jackhammer and Hammer”
Allies: Calhoun, Buzz, Jack-Jack
+100 HP
Jackhammer Time stun lasts longer.

10 Likes

Kinda short but an alright concept @TherMasterStitch :smiley:

1 Like

Omg this was my favorite short as a kid :joy: I was considering making him a concept

4 Likes

Ha I did it really quickly. It’s not great because of that. I just wanted to add a concept so I could push the argument farther up.

4 Likes

XD
10 chars

1 Like

I’ve watched this once or twice and loved it. I like the concept and GIFs you had to go with it.

3 Likes

Knick-Knack trying to escape his igloo is the equivalent of me trying to leave the house when my in-laws visit

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney