Unlikely Character Concept

@TherMasterStitch how do you add those GIFs cuz I’m making a coraline Concept soon and I’m thinking of adding some GIFs cuz when I add GiFs all it shows is the link :frowning:

1 Like

Copy and paste

2 Likes

Thx :smiley:

1 Like

Today I’m doing a concept of one of the main characters of one of my favorite films Coraline! The film is honestly so beautiful and scary at the same time so I thought why not? But also while reading almost this whole thread I saw a reply by @Champion_David suggesting people to do Coraline concepts inspiring me to do this concept I’ll do more Coraline concepts soon but here is my first :smiley:

Coraline Is a :star2::star2: Control

Coraline with her great skills to catch a flaw and tough attitude enemies will surely be defeated once Coraline is on the battlefield

”My Name Is Coraline Jones!”

Stats At Purple 0+ lvl 80+:*
Max HP: 32,378
Basic Damage: 1479
Skill Power: 1789
Armor: 901
Reality 856

Skills ***(All numbers for skill damage, healing etc. are the numbers when Coraline is level 1 White rank)

White: Keen Observation
Passive: Instead Of having a basic Attack Coraline instead has her witching stick and holds it up high every 5 seconds giving her 124 Reality/Armor this Shields Coraline If below 30% of her Max HP if an enemy attack while she still has her shield they Gain 156 DOT. Shield lasts 4 seconds. Shield Protects from 345 damage

Active: Coraline studies all enemies that have used there Active within 7 seconds study lasts 10 seconds for the remainder enemies are studied all allies have 30% increased Normal Damage✊.

Green: Black Cats Scratch!
Once Coraline is below 50% of her Max HP the “Black Cat” runs through the battlefield dealing 102 damage and then stopping next to Coraline taking half of damage done to Coraline instead to himself for 4 seconds once the timer is over Coraline throws “The Black Cat” to the enemy team dealing 130 damage and knocking back the front most enemy and blinding aswell.
Blind May fail against enemies higher than level 1
This skill will happen every time Coraline goes below 50% of her Max HP

Blue: The Ghost Children…
Passive: There Are Two Versions Of the ghost children Angelic And Spirit
If Coraline is above 80% of her Max HP the children are Spirit if Coraline is below 50% of her Max HP the children are Angelic.

Spirit: The children surround one Ally increasing there Attack speed by 50% for 7 seconds and healing that ally for the amount of damage done by the Ally while having the Speed Increase.

Angelic: Every time Coraline uses ”Keen Observation” Two ghost children surround the two weakest allies giving them 234.5 basic damage and healing them for 100 health for 7 Seconds the third one goes through the enemy team blinding for 5 seconds
Blind May Fail against enemies higher than level 1

Heres How The Children Will Look In Both Forms

Purple: No Deal!
Coraline redirects all debuff debuffs that are redirected heal Coraline for 145 health

Disks:
Coraline/Judy Hopps
Detectives Hunch

While Coraline is looking for her mother through the Hordes of creeps she finds Judy Hopps she hopes that Judy can help her find her Real mother but first they must go through the glitchy creeps

Allies: Nick Wilde, Bogo and Robin Hood
+2300 Health
No Deal! increases all allies tenacity and reality By X% all allies effected by this gain 3% increased Fantastic and Normal Damage

Coraline/Hiro
Smarts Against Evil

Coraline finds one of Hiros Microbots and uses it to her advantage against the creeps later the micro bot leads her to Hiro together they try to find the cause of the glitch’s and find allies on the way

Allies: Baymax, Wall E and EVE
+3400 Skill power
2% increased healing from The Ghost Children… Coraline Deals X increased damage against studied enemies

Upcoming Concepts! :open_mouth:

Thanks for reading :smiley:
4 Likes

Wow! Interesting, a little complecated, but interesting none the less. :grin:

4 Likes

Thx :smiley:10 chars

2 Likes

Purple skill is dreadfully UP. Maybe add stuns to that.

1 Like

Yea I think it’s underpowered too
I’ll change it

1 Like

There we go it’s changed😀

1 Like

It’s still bad. Being protected from a single debuff isn’t that useful.

1 Like

Yea purple skill isn’t good it’s strange and weird tho

1 Like

:man_shrugging:
10 chars

1 Like

Purple skill changed again hope fully its ok and anyway I feel that this one reminisces the ending more🙂
@Gjmguy

And @SpiderHog it’s meant to be strange just like most of the movie it’s still a wonderful movie to watch though :smiley:

1 Like

Sub-Zero a :star::star: Front-line control hero
Team: Blue
Quote : “This Fight will be your last “
Entrance: Appears in ice then breaks out
Defeat: trips over his own ice

Skills
Basic attack: Sub-Zero uses his ice sword to hit a opponent

White skill Ice-Ball : Sub-Zero shoots a Giant Ice Ball freezing/stunning all enemies lasts 8 seconds

Green skill Ice-Clone: Sub-Zero makes a ice clone confusing a enemy to attack it then they get frozen after they heat it stun/freeze lasts 4 seconds

Blue skill Ice-Slide : Sun-Zero slides hitting all opponents tripping them stunning them for 2 seconds

Purple skill Grandmaster medallion: Sub-Zero’s Medallion buffs all teammates skills by X

Friendships:
Sub-Zero-NoobSaibot Sharing Blood doesn’t make you Family: Sub-Zero’s White Skill now makes his Enemies lose Energy very slowly per second

Sub-Zero-Elsa Freezing GrandMasters: Sub-Zero Ice Clone now freezes for twice as long 8 seconds

1 Like

edd_ed_174x52
Ed is a :star::star: tank hero

Quote:“you got it eddy!!!”

Description:ed maybe dumb but that does not stop him from protecting his team.

Basic attack:headbutts a enemy

Entrance:comes in reading a comic book and then puts it away

Victory:hugs a chicken(don’t ask)

Defeat:falls flat on his face

Skills

White:batter-ed!!

Passive:ed puts a helmet on his head which shields him for x amount

Active:ed charges headfirst into his foes which knocks them back and damages them for x amount.

Green:buttery goodness

Ed eats some buttered toast which heals him and increases his basic attack by 25%.

Blue:take me instead!!

Ed rushes to the frontline to protect his friends which shields his allies for x amount.

Purple:now its my turn

Eds armor now increases when one of his allies defeats a enemy.

Friendships

Ed/eddy
Strongman scam

Eds basic attack increases by 25% when his shield gets destroyed.

Ed/edd
Virtual ed-ucation

When ed is hit with a debuff, he now gains a 30% attack speed boost.

2 Likes

The first three skills are exactly like the ones from the game… I guess tyat is supposed to happen… :thinking:

1 Like

Here’s 1 of 3 forum users who I will make concepts for

So here it is you know him, you love him its @PawpsicleSticks

Eavesdropper, :alarm_clock::alarm_clock::alarm_clock:, backline, control

“I’m a fairly active player on server 2”

Basic attack: Eavesdropper smacks an enemy with his clock

White: time is draining
Eavesdropper resets his clock removing 8 seconds from the current battle time and slows enemies speed by 60% for 12 seconds.

Green: constructive criticism
Eavesdropper criticizes the closest enemy stealing 200 energy and slowing that enemy by 45% for 7 seconds

Blue: rinse it out
Eavesdropper takes any buffs on the enemy with the most buffs and steals them and heals him X hp any excess healing is converted to max hp

Purple: I’m a Regular
Eavesdropper is immune to disables and gains +X basic damage whenever he crits

Friendship

Mad Hatter, Pocket watch
Allies: Queen of Hearts, Joy, Dash
40% × S of the energy stolen from constructive criticism is shared with allies

@TherMasterStitch, Ready to party!
Allies: Gaston, @Polaris, Rafiki
Eavesdropper’s basic attacks steal 25 × S energy
Eavesdropper gains 5% × S Movement Speed

5 Likes

if you wanted it in the game it could be turned into a skin for ducky and bunny but with a disney style.

1 Like

Yes it was the point man lol unless you got better Sub-Zero Skills

1 Like

I think it’s cool.

Miss you!
@Prince_Aamir
:crown:
:angel:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney