Upcoming Disney Movie Discussion

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse is now in theaters

On a scale of one to five, how would rate The Little Mermaid

0 voters

Wait, is this poll for Across the Spider-Verse or The Little Mermaid?

1 Like

I’d say that the Little Mermaid is not as bad as it was said to be before it released. The CGI could slightly be improved, but the overall story is actually pretty great. The music is a good refresher, and honestly, I would watch this movie again.

1 Like

The Little Mermaid.

I figured why make two separate comments of little things when I can bring both together.

1 Like

Oh, okay. I got confused because you mentioned Spider-Verse in the same comment.

1 Like

I heard Gwen Stacy is gonna get her own movie and there’s gonna be a live action Miles Morals movie

I just have to ask. After seeing The Little Mermaid which Ariel do you HONESTLY prefer?

• Jodie Benson
  • Halle Bailey

0 voters

Which movie are y’all seeing?

• Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse
  • Elemental

0 voters

Just wondering, if you watched Guardians of the Galaxy

Dont read if you haven’t seen GotG

What is your favorite friend of Rockets? Mine is Floor!

1 Like

I seen spider verse, and let me tell you, it was surprising to me

Spoiler Warning if don’t see this movie! Click at your own risk. You have been warned

At the end I was shock to see miles as the prowler in earth-42. I am glad too see the characters from the first film to appear in this movie, including spider ham, which is my favorite

Overall, 9/10

1 Like
On a scale of one to five, how would you rate this Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse?

0 voters

I wish I had subtitles while watching.

Spoilers

Spider-Punk spoke very fast.

1 Like

A short film of Pixar

đŸ„ș

2 Likes

Did anyone see that Disney is doing a new short film before wish with like 400 characters. I think it’s called once upon a studio, we know genie, Olaf, Mickey, Minnie, and goofy are gonna be in it. I seriously hope that mr toad, the reluctant dragon, Roger rabbit, or kronk is in it

1 Like

This will be way better than avengers endgame. I’m hoping for possibly cobra bubbles, Pluto, and Pete.

2 Likes

Well we have to wait until Wish comes out

1 Like

You know Grim I too bet those characters will be in this and I also hope 3 of my favorite princesses aka Mulan, Rapunzel, and Moana will be in this, along with my man Baymax, Hiro, Ralph, Eugene, Bolt, Penny, Max, Baloo, and Bagheera will be in this

1 Like

Guys I saw the teaser trailer for Elio will premiere at 11:55

2 Likes

It seems to be a hilarious movie.

Also with probably interesting new concepts and such as only Pixar can do it

1 Like

Elio

As was the talk of the day, the teaser trailer of Pixar’s latest “out of this world” film Elio has dropped.

As beings from the Communiverse, an organization consisting of many being from across the universe, was trying to communicate earth for it’s leader, Eilo Solis, a boy trying to find his place in the universe who was trying to reach his busy military mother, was beamed up and mistaken for Earth’s ambassador. Elio must survive a series of trials in order to keep up the charade and learns where he was truly meant to be.

Elio will hit theaters March 1st of 2024

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney