Upcoming Disney Movie Discussion

Agreed. It kinda ruined the entire plot line.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really like the animation styleā€¦.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why Disney would never do that. Hook is a bad villain who control something. I guess Disney would soon be changed for make worse, stick to the animated stuff

Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3 is now in theaters.

1 Like
On a scale of one to five, how would rate Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3

0 voters

If you want to place a review, no spoilers please. We moviegoers are frightfully sensitive to spoilers.

The official trailer to the Haunted Mansion just dropped giving us more insight on the movie.

A single mother, Gabbie, and her child, Travis, just bought a delaptaded old mansion in New Orleans. It dosenā€™t take long for them to realized that the house was not all deserted. The house is haunted by assumingly 999 haunts who are not all too happy about foolish mortals moving into their ghostly retreat. Gabriel hires ghost tour guide, Ben Matthias, priest Father Kent, hapless psychic Harriet, and smug professor, Bruce to help them perform an exorcism to get the ghosts out before they too become permanent residence of the haunted mansion.

1 Like

After watching the TV spot of Elemental I can see Ember being friends with Anger and Wade being friends with Sadness and Iā€™ll be honest thereā€™s a 99% chance that Iā€™m gonna see the Spider-Man movie instead of Elemental

Oh thanks for reminding me Ozi

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

The new trailer for Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse has dropped for everyoneā€™s favorite web-head.

A year has passed since Miles Morales became the new Spider-Man after Peter Parkerā€™s death. Although heā€™s got his powers down pat, he has yet to balance out his normal life and his superhero life. However things get complicated when Gwen Stacy aka Ghost Spider (or Spider Gwen depending on who you asked) returns to his universe and whisked him off into the multiverse where he meets other versions of himself including his mentor, Peter B. Parker, as well as new Spider people including Miguel Oā€™ Hara, Spider-Man from the year 2099, Jessica Drew or Spider Woman, Spider Punk, Ben Reilly or Scarlet Spider, and Takuya Yamashiro, the Spider-Man from Japan. However, Miguel dosenā€™t deem Miles worthy of being Spider-Man because of the issues in the first movie. So, Miles has to evade Miguelā€™s radar and learns what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse hits theaters June 2nd.

4 Likes

It was supposed to come out in October last year but it got delayed, they did drop 2 clips this week and Iā€™m upset that Spider Ham, Spider-Man Noir, and Peni Parker arenā€™t gonna be in this movie and Speaking of Peni Parker her voice acting plays Kiff from Kiff

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that it isnā€™t a Disney movieā€¦

1 Like

If Spider Man Into the Spider Verse unexpected comes to Disney +. Iā€™ll be good to watch.

2 Likes

Itā€™s Marvel, ergo, itā€™s in association of Disney (Despite Sony co-owning the spider-man franchise)

1 Like

Whoever watched American Idol they said thereā€™s gonna be a sneak Peek of Elemental if yā€™all saw it please donā€™t say anything about it

1 Like

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 had it all. They laughed, cried, kicked High Evolutionary butt, and danced. In the end, I found the ending to be quite satisfying as every single guardian earned their happy ending.

Spoiler

Gamora found her place among the Ravagers seeing them as the family (who are not genocidal maniacs) who love her unconditionally.

Nebula decided to stay on Knowhere to become the colonyā€™s leader helping rebuild it after the fight against the High Evolutionary

Mantis decides to leave to find her place in the universe after taking orders all her life.

Drax finally got to be the dad he was meant to be as he becomes the protector of the children that were imprisoned by HE

Peter finally returned to Earth after spending years running from his past and reunited with his grandfather

Groot isā€¦ well Groot.

And as for Rocket (an ACTUAL racoon), who spent 3/4 of the movie on life support and having to face his past, he became the new leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy protecting the universe with Groot, Kraglin, Cosmo, and the redeemed Adam Warlock

All in all, after years of fighting amongst each other, jokes, 80s music, and dancing, the Guardians of Galaxy can finally live happily ever after.

A sounding 5 for me.

1 Like

The Little Mermaid is now in theaters.

2 Likes

I guess we wonā€™t see the Teaser Trailer for Elio this month but we did get a few clips from Elemental and The Little Mermaid is now in the theaters, letā€™s see if we can get it next month

3 Likes

When watching wish trailer, I realised something, Wish is in 3D and 2D, because I saw a thin black outline over the characters! Huh thatā€™s weird :mag_right:

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s different animation and I didnā€™t think that was Disneyā€™s style of animation

3 Likes

It almost and just like Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse for use 3D and 2D animation. As Ello, it might be later in June for teaser. And the trailer started on November before it made teaser on Inside Out 2. And Inside Out 2 trailer was released before Ello release

1 Like

Well Teaser Trailers for Pixar movies that come out in June mostly come out in November and itā€™s obvious weā€™ll see the teaser trailer for Inside Out 2 in November and it looks like 4 months are Pixar Month, March,May,June and November, (I would say 5 months because Soul came out in December)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney