Update 1.1 Patch Notes

A barra de ferramentas do surto
Fica em baixo do menu do jogo
Não tem como acessar
Por gentileza verifiquem

Love how y’all have a beta server so you can test things out before you put them in all the servers!

Love the new surge log!! Definitely will help the guild leaderships across the whole game.

2 Likes

Mude seu idioma para inglês que o problema se resolve, de nada…

What is the date of this update?

Just refreshed my app store, when will this be live?

Also like what I see, really love how you are also adding new game features as well as new characters & important balance changes.

The surge log is excellent! Many guilds (like ours) have the odd rogue player attacking zones 1 to 9 which is against guild rules. Now we will know who did it, this will help leaders manage their surge attacks much better.

1 Like

When are you going to add something to do with excess chips? I’m at the point where diamond crates aren’t worth it since most my characters are 5 stars so trying for crate exclusive characters is mostly worthless with their low drop rate and being 1 star.

1 Like

First, can I just say… YAAAASS! SURGE LOGS! That, alone, has made me excited for this update.
A few other things I wanna address:

• What’s the ETA on this update?

• Thank you for giving us formulas to work with, even if it’s only for Speed in/decreases!

• First Server-Wide Event
    I’m sure many of us were getting antsy wondering when this would happen & I’m sure just as many will be excited for its announcement! I’m curious whether it’ll be a 2x exp event exclusively for Incredibles members? Or, more like DS-events, where we’ll be getting points & rewards based on how often we level, skill, promote these members. Can’t wait to see it.
    I do hope you put some thought into giving us a 24hr Notice or an Events Page bulletin, though.

• Character Rebalances
    I love seeing so many of these so early on. I know you’ll have HUNDREDS of new heroes joining your roster soon, but I hope you keep up with prioritizing hero quality > quantity! (Especially in regards to these 1st gen heroes.) In that regard, will Ralph be getting a boost to his defense any time soon? I know many of us have had problems with him…

• Tron Heroes
    I actually really appreciate this curveball. I don’t think anybody - if any - remembered them (we were all busy wanting the classics). So, kudos!

Now onto a few things not mentioned in this update:

• Guild Crates
    I saw changes to the VIP & Diamond Crates, but when can we expect to see hero changes to the Guild Crates? Jack Jack is great, but 2-3months of him may be too much.

• Friend Campaign
    I didn’t see any mention of this either & I’m sure the “quick fix” for this would be to level up, promote, & skill up the required heroes, but still. I felt it needed to be mentioned that certain Friend Campaign pairings are downright impossible to work with.

• Transparency
    I’m ecstatic over this major update & now that we know we’ll be getting one every 6 weeks, I hope your team generates more of a public presence (either on the Forum, Twitter, or Facebook). I know I came to this game from DragonSoul because of my loyalty to PerBlue. I wasn’t a fan of the GameSage program, but I did love thr fact that you had moderators to communicate with your playerbase (Gree did a terrible job wearing your mantle)! We’re your sheep, shephard us!

Looking forward to what else y’all do with this game. This is a great update, keep it coming :slight_smile:

8 Likes

All the updates and bug fixes are appreciated but when are you going to do something about the Friend’s list. It’s really awful and badly designed to the point where you can’t see who’s who on it.

Otherwise nice work!

1 Like

Perblue usually never tells when an update will be released especially when there is a level cap raise. They might let the game know hours before but not a day before. This is my 3rd Perblue game that I’ve played and they’ll never tell players exactly when the update will be. I’m guessing the update will be tomorrow around 2 PM CST.

There wasn’t any need for them to tell us when updates dropped because PerBlue ran like clockwork. In this case, they’ve already told us updates will occur every 6 weeks. However, since this is the first … we really have no clue.

Since the patch notes are up, though, I think you’re correct that it’ll either happen this week or next!

All friend campaigns are possible currently, @Caster

@Caster Tron heroes aren’t a complete surprise. If you pay attention to the story the end of Chapter 9 mentions “light cycles ahead.” Seems like they’ve been dropping hints in campaign and friend campaign missions. Other datamined characters appear in friend campaign quest dialogue.

Ohh I see! I’m on Server 2 & we’ve only got until ch7, so I don’t think I have access to that dialogue yet (or if we do, I don’t remember. It’s been a minute)! Didn’t know the bit about hints being dropped in friend quests, though! I’ll keep a look out, thanks for that :smiley:

1 Like

Wow nice update overall!

Will the surge logs show what wave, districts, and the outcome of the attack?

When update will be available in Europe?

If you look at the Surge Log pic provided, I’m fairly certain the lefthand digit indicates Region #. Bottom indicates Wave # (and it looks like you can cycle through it). Rightmost column indicates win/loss & pushing the :information_source: will show the team used vs team fought against.

Not sure if it’ll indicate the power level.

Where is Sam Flynn? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney