Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

It might just be your guild perks, you need a perk for more.

1 Like

Purple skill on Duke seems like its a spoiler for the movie if something like that happens >.<

Um where the mod doubling section mentioned cause I didn’t see it mentioned that it would be fixed

Meh

Sincerely,
Server 16 player

1 Like

Heck yeah!

I’m sad that Power Craft is only for VIP(and I’m not VIP, so OOF, time to go through the long way).

Buuuuuuut…

New characters mean more fun! Excited for this. Seriously, keep Hero Spotlights. It will make me feel pumped up more before a new character reveal.

3 Likes

I am so excited to see Duke Caboom coming as the first Toy Story 4 character coming. But I thought Kim Possible was coming because of some website I saw. Polaris, when is “she” that you’re mentioning I’d going to come, if either Kim or Bo Peep. But I cant wait for other Toys Story 4 characters and the Inside Out characters to come! :grin::+1:

4 Likes

When will new characters stop being released into the game?

You mean the new Pixar characters?

1 Like

Actually it’s Not but I will say no further

1 Like

How do you know? ‘Cause plot twists exist and Pixar pointed out that the shoutout to Toy Story 4 in Incredibles 2 was the villain, AKA Duke

Ummmm, how many chips will Duke be? I’m letting my friend know about this! Can’t wait for the new hero! :smiley:

3 Likes

Guild perks will be great. I am running out of places to put our influence.

2 Likes

But I want Sparrow and Merida. And Goofy already ruined the arena completely. But if Moana and Duke will be effective against Goofy, I won’t ask for them.

1 Like

@Polaris, will the Power Craft feature have “Red Dot” logic? It will be very frustrating to have the red dot constantly showing for badges I could Power Craft, but choose not to craft.

1 Like

What do you mean how do I know it’s been said in many MANY promotional books and shorts

1 Like

But that makes no since

2 Likes

Lo que yo aquí quiero saber es que personajes meterán

2 Likes

Again lv up? Damn… :sweat_smile:

I want to know why put Robin when there are old characters like baymax, mad hatter, Hercules… Why!!

Worst update…

2 Likes

Hahaha no

Gold/xp increase, the change to war matchmaking a few months ago, the recent slaughter of Invasion rewards… you must be new here if you really think this is the worst.

15 Likes

Dude inside out Will be avaible soon they say in the postagem the Will release after Duke

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney