Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

You mean the new Pixar characters?

1 Like

Actually it’s Not but I will say no further

1 Like

How do you know? ‘Cause plot twists exist and Pixar pointed out that the shoutout to Toy Story 4 in Incredibles 2 was the villain, AKA Duke

Ummmm, how many chips will Duke be? I’m letting my friend know about this! Can’t wait for the new hero! :smiley:

3 Likes

Guild perks will be great. I am running out of places to put our influence.

2 Likes

But I want Sparrow and Merida. And Goofy already ruined the arena completely. But if Moana and Duke will be effective against Goofy, I won’t ask for them.

1 Like

@Polaris, will the Power Craft feature have “Red Dot” logic? It will be very frustrating to have the red dot constantly showing for badges I could Power Craft, but choose not to craft.

1 Like

What do you mean how do I know it’s been said in many MANY promotional books and shorts

1 Like

But that makes no since

2 Likes

Lo que yo aquí quiero saber es que personajes meterán

2 Likes

Again lv up? Damn… :sweat_smile:

I want to know why put Robin when there are old characters like baymax, mad hatter, Hercules… Why!!

Worst update…

2 Likes

Hahaha no

Gold/xp increase, the change to war matchmaking a few months ago, the recent slaughter of Invasion rewards… you must be new here if you really think this is the worst.

15 Likes

Dude inside out Will be avaible soon they say in the postagem the Will release after Duke

1 Like

Good update for Server 18! We were stuck at lvl 75 for a bit of time!
I like the new perks and guild war fix and new levels for port!
I don’t get why the level ups are so worrying people on other servers, do you need to be max lvl to enjoy? I played like 3 months with never being on cap on server 18. I got there only 2 weeks ago and I have like 25 char already at 75 and lots of them with badges maxed waiting for purple +3.
Im asking cause maybe at higher levels its more difficult I guess?
In any case I’m doing the 3 euros per month subscription and this is really giving back good to stay yp to date with very few money.
To do that I use the Google Reward app to do surveys in exchange for Play store credit to spend here!

Cheers!

4 Likes

Your team has to be sufficiently leveled up for Arena/Coli, and whales tend to hit max level on the day the update is released. F2P’s and Dolphins, on the other hand…

5 Likes

Yes I get it, but for now I’m more than able to stick with my server progression. I guess later on it will be much difficult. I also think that between whales and f2p there can be regular spenders that just spend a bit like me from time to time. But also as f2p once you loose the top train in arena and coliseum you’ll find sooner or later a better matchmaking.
I think it’s also normal that attention to a mobile game can drop off after several months.

This update is my present for the first day of summer vacation? Thx PerBlue!

Hmmm lemme run through a checklist:

New hero(es): Check

Hero Refresh: Error

No lvl Cap increase: Check

QoL improvements for war: Check

QoL improvements for badge collecting: Check

Me likey this update! :yum:

11 Likes

Noice checklist @Champion_David

1 Like

@polaris, So hero refreshes aren’t guaranteed monthly?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney