Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

@Polaris
Server 16
Darkwing Duck is Not a Existing Heroe on this Server.
And will be available in the Chapter 14 elite campaing?

1 Like

Why is everyone who where’s A red and White helmet A bad guy First turbo now him

Not my fault that I listen to Pixar’s commentary on easter eggs. Okay it is but alright

It’s Just a coincidence

Re. Darkwing Duck comments ^

1 Like

So many iconic Disney chars and they choose one from a movie that isnt even out yet. Thought it was bad when they added Shank. At least all the other characters have been around a long time and are well known.

4 Likes

Server 16 under existing toons DWD is listed as available in Ch 14 Elite. Is DWD coming to S16 then?

1 Like

I suspect Disney were keen on having a new character represented here, to help promote the movie. :slight_smile: plenty of time for many more characters

3 Likes

Scroll 3 comments above yours.

We don’t want Jack Sparrow and Merida in Server 19, on other servers they are so annoying to fight lol. It’d ruin S19.

3 Likes

Theres Nothing wrong with Newer Disney charecters being added before there movie Plus its probably Disney telling Perblue to add them before there movie is out to adrivtise the movie

2 Likes

Thanks very much, I really appreciate you hearing our feedback on this and delivering new perks so soon. Great job!

I’m really pleased with this update in general. Duke Caboom sounds a lot of fun (and a nice suprise) and the “Other Improvements” are all great.
Looking forward to trying the new QoL crafting feature too.

Keep 'em coming team PB!

edit:

Sounds interesting

4 Likes

To admin, I was wondering when you will add additional mercs slots? We are doing Insane Surge and 8 mercs isn’t enough. Hoping for a future plan for this. Thanks

2 Likes

It might just be your guild perks, you need a perk for more.

1 Like

Purple skill on Duke seems like its a spoiler for the movie if something like that happens >.<

Um where the mod doubling section mentioned cause I didn’t see it mentioned that it would be fixed

Meh

Sincerely,
Server 16 player

1 Like

Heck yeah!

I’m sad that Power Craft is only for VIP(and I’m not VIP, so OOF, time to go through the long way).

Buuuuuuut…

New characters mean more fun! Excited for this. Seriously, keep Hero Spotlights. It will make me feel pumped up more before a new character reveal.

3 Likes

I am so excited to see Duke Caboom coming as the first Toy Story 4 character coming. But I thought Kim Possible was coming because of some website I saw. Polaris, when is “she” that you’re mentioning I’d going to come, if either Kim or Bo Peep. But I cant wait for other Toys Story 4 characters and the Inside Out characters to come! :grin::+1:

4 Likes

When will new characters stop being released into the game?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney