Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

I’m wondering Y dis didn’t pop up in my NEW topics section 4 meh. But anyway, so excited 4 Duke cabooms’s arrival.

2 Likes

Any plans for you guys to add Robin Hood and Merlin to S16?

2 Likes

Inside out is coming later this month?. I Can’t believe you pick my one of character concept witch is anger. :star_struck:

So no guild war for server 19 yet @Polaris?

1 Like

That’s a good checklist, and your mention of no Hero Refresh is something I am looking forward to seeing in future updates. A lot of older heroes are going unused, so those refreshes really help mix up the game a bit more and make it more fun to play again.

As for the rest of the udpate, a lot of good things coming in this one with the perks, Power Crafting and thankfully, no level cap increase on server 1. I’m still 4k away from lvl 117 so I need probably a month just to catch up at this rate. XD

1 Like

Polaris, I’d like to know how you plan to release characters on newer servers. I’m a s16 player, and I guess it’s ok to get some of the newest characters from time to time… But friendship campaigns are becoming a joke. Here is an example : you gave us the Queen of Hearts. Fine. Her only available friendship mission was with Rex. No partners for them, because we don’t have them yet on s16. Same thing goes for Goofy and Mickey, and we can’t do their friendship campaign because we have to face the physical immune minion.

I’ve been waiting for Scar for ages. Fine, I’ll wait, but please pay attention to that because we have an awkward game experience.

Also, the level cap increase comes too soon. I have to repeat what everybody already told you : you promised us to slow it down and you didn’t. Oh yeah, we have the deals to catch up ! You know, I’ve been playing a bit on s1 juste to compare… Same price for waaaaaay more generous deals. You should fix that, because you’re really stealing s16 spenders :wink:

I have too add : you said that you wanted us to have a good experience of the game … Well it’s nearly “work” to stay competitive. No fun at all.

Let’s end with something good : the fact that you give new levels in the port is a good thing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Another sucky update from PB l. I’m sorry but vip crates and guild crate choices are really bad choices anymore. Make it so the coins never expire in all shops until you figure something else out for these crates. VIP used to be only available to VIP crates and not elsewhere. Should be exclusive but maybe lower the vip level needed instead of rehashing already released toons in the campaign or shops into the crate

3 Likes

I’m perfectly OK with the rate of Hero refresh to be honest, we also need time to play with the new and buffed heroes.

2 Likes

DAI agree with you

A new rank increase for S14…Sad, yet predictable :sweat_smile:
To be honest, level caps are not that problematic. Most of my guildmates reached it. Gold is no problem anymore cause you gave us more daily events, so we can catch up. But badges…Those become more and more complicated, and the rank increases come faster and faster. I only got 6 characters O+1 with all badges. I still believe that buffing the diamond->stamina deals back to the old times will fix all issues, both level and rank increases won’t be scary anymore, even if you make stamina points in FTN lower :gem:
And yes, one little thing about characters. I’m really glad to see Robin on S14, but I wonder why Hiro and Baymax avoid us. Those two were in the game before S14 was created, but still no sign of them :confused:

2 Likes

Surge shop has been very stale for a while(3months or more) now in s18. I mean. Ive got the heroes at max stars in the server. Please refresh. Thank you. @Polaris

1 Like

I’m a little confused about what Duke’s Purple skill does. Does it mean when he runs out of health he crashes into them? Does it mean one of his other skills has him ride around a bunch and we just can’t tell? Does it mean I wasn’t paying attention when reading the patch notes and will feel very dumb later when the answer is clear? I’d say the third one is the most likely.

2 Likes

I’d actually like to have the option of either using or not using the antivirus if it does it automatically.

1 Like

So that picture wasn’t fake!!:sweat_smile:

@Polaris, llevamos mucho tiempo con el mismo héroe en el cofre del clan. ¿Cuándo se cambiará?

Worst update ever

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: this is out rageis

1 Like

Finally scar is in a guild crate?

2 Likes

We all love this game, but sometimes we want heroes of our own choice to be in the game. Is there anyway that we could vote on Disney characters that would be good on this game?

3 Likes

Actually I would say the third one is least likely because this does not make sense

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney