Update 1.10.2 Patch Notes

But then people are going to ask for the other choices

Great to see this new hero being added in the game. Great update (dont like lvl cap raise tough)

1 Like

@Polaris, Does it mean that only players in Southeast Asia can only join this server? I’m interested if that’s the case.

1 Like

Glad to see Duke Caboom and Inside Out! As mentioned previously, I’m a bit confused by Caboom’s Purple, though. Is it a final attack, a kamikaze, or what? The name “Stunt Double” is leaning towards a revive, but I’m not sure if it’s that or just a final crash and burn move when he’s KO’d. But I do look forward to seeing him in-game! And while I’m not F2P and can’t use Power-Crafting, good job on using this to help get past tedious grinding for badges.

2 Likes

Yo estoy esperando actualización con actualización

1 Like

(A ROBIN HOOD) jeje

Here we go again. Power crafting. Hey, awesome feature, real time saver, cool idea! Lots of autofarm games out there so PB came up with this QoL feature.
Wait, you need to be ViP 7 for this. Shoot. Nope, not going invest more money on a dying game.
Shame PB, you still don’t get it.

1. drop rates are bad
  2. cudos for trying to fix war matching 9 months after war was released
  3. petty excuse for nerfing Invasion rewards
  4. caps are still coming in 4 weeks intervals
  5. mod stats stay irrelevant
  6. no news on skill point and gold raise for skills.

But we have a new hero, yay!

7 Likes

Oh my god, really yeah! I am happy!

7 Likes

They aren’t going to stop. Considering those that spend HUNDREDS of dollars in one go are going to be at max level and badges within 3 hours of the game updating and “get bored” they will keep updateing quickly. The best way to keep getting hundreds at a time is to keep giving those people reason to do so. I have given up being competives with players and stopped trying to grind. I really only play because of my guildmates , they are cool people but if those that keep me playing stop playing I’d have no reason to care much about this game. Taking away that competitiveness and desire to grind just makes thisna time killer while waiting at a docs office or something.

4 Likes

Any character can potentially be good. I guess what you meant was vote for favourite ones.
Unfortunately if Perblue would do it, the requests and demands would explode.
Not a bad idea to start a future vote character system (we had once in the past) but It is better to let Perblue decide on the new arrivals.

They actually listened to many players wishes when we check the hero roster.
Eventually more characters will join including your personal favourites. It’s all just a matter of time.

5 Likes

I Definitely agree with you

1 Like

Definitely can relate to this as well!

1 Like

Here’s how it is for me: I’m on server 9. Our level cap is currently 115 and its about to be 120 on Tuesday. There was a time when I had finally caught up to the level cap but that was many updates ago. And it is easy to see why from a simple amount of arithmetic.

Doing everything possible to gain experience, a player will gain approximately 2k experience a day. To go up one level, it requires 15k experience. That means it takes approximately a week to go up one level (7.5 days but then a little less due to extra stamina offers increasing experience). So it would take 5 weeks to catch up to an increase in the level cap, since the increase is always an increase by 5. However, the level cap increase comes after 4 weeks, not 5. Thus it is impossible to catch up but instead we must fall behind by one level every time the cap is increased. And for all I know the xp cost to go above level 115 might be even more than 15k… which just mean falling even further behind.

2 Likes

I see your point. We are at lvl 75 and will run for lvl 80 on Tuesday. From the table I got it’s much easier than doing 115+ levels.
Any chance you could catch up a bit buying stnaina vith diamonds daily? At least the first 2 tiers that costs only 50 diamonds each.

Here is the table I found in another topic with team exp per level increase:

76, 5.9k
77, 6.1k
78, 6.3k
79, 6.5k
80, 7k
81, 8k
82, 8.5k
83, 9k
84, 9.5k
85 -> 100, 10k
101, 11k
102, 12k
103, 13k
104, 14k
105 ->110, 15k

1 Like

Yeah, that isn’t taking into account stamina/drinks bought with diamonds. If you grab some of those, plus the rewards from contests/invasion/etc, it is possible to hit the cap in 4 weeks. It’s still very tight though, a day or 2 either way - unless you’ve hoarded previously - and that’s the problem, it offers us NO time at all to work on our unused heroes.

There are also the 2x Team XP items that have been available a few times, if strategically saved that can be a huge help.

3 Likes

actually, goofy would be a counter to Moana. Goofy’s Blind would completely shut down Moana. Her only damage skill activates once, and her ult increases her attack speed, which is useless if fyou’re blinded

3 Likes

I’m really interested in when bo-peep will be added in please tell us

???¿???
And also the new character is in incredibles 2 and toy story 4 so I don’t really know why he is getting added in

Ok just my opinion…but i think the three most likely choices they would use for the new inside out characters would be joy sadness or bing bong…just my opinions

1 Like

anger would be good, too but i can’t see fear or disgust in the game at all

Couldn’t agree more, and it will definitely counter Merida’s Gaelic Volley, even if she does jump from 8 to 16 arrows.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney