Update 1.10.4 Patch Notes

I don’t think there are any shop changes on servers 1-8, just elite campaign, I think

1 Like

I have to say it seems the negative side of things is just constantly ignored. If we get a level/badge update in another month i am going to take my money elsewhere. Im not going to constantly take my time and money to a game where the creators so blatently dont care about people being so fed up with their game. Dont get me wrong as i said earlier there are some really positive updates with this. But yet another level increase. The devs just dont care how we feel about this. So im almost at the point i dont care about the game anymore. It stopped being fun a while ago but like a idiot i keep hoping for change. The only thing we ever hear about our criticisem is everything is passed on! But it seems then ignored. I really do think the stamina cost decrease is a step in the correct direction however

3 Likes

@Polaris a Goofy lo olvidaron, no hay dónde sacar fichas para subirlo de rango, por otro lado el juego se está volviendo aburrido con tanta actualización de subida de nivel, algunos queremos tener a nuestros 15 más fuertes al full pero con cada actualización eso es imposible y solo llegamos a lo mucho a un héroe al full, por lo menos regresen las recompensas de la invasión así se compensa un poco lo de las actualizaciones tan rápidas que hacen

1 Like

I don’t understand why some people keep crying about level/badgbe increase. People play with their own pace. No one forces them to get max immediately after the update. Don’t they get bored if they stay max? Someone explains. Thanks!

5 Likes

People often force themselves to be better, to catch up with the top players. I guess that’s the thing.

How much time left for update?? :frowning:

I also guess that. They force themselves so why they complain to game developers? Is a game more intresting when it has content which you have not gone through or when you are the strongest and nothing left to do? I am wondering whether they will complain if devs don’t release content update anymore. Quite ridiculous.

1 Like

Maybe because if you fall behind you loose out on diamonds/rewards erc which pulls you more behind

1 Like

Then spend more time or more money. I think competitiveness is what makes a PvP game interesting. Would the game be interesting if there is only one player playing the game and staying top forever?

It’s actually important to stay on the surface, especially if you’re in a top guild.

3 Likes

Sure if they want to be in the top guilds and they think you can follow their routine. But no one really forces them to play in a top guild. So if they cannot keep up with the content update, this is because of them (neither they don’t have spare money nor they don’t want to spend). No reason to spam that kind of message in all patch notes.

1 Like

Because some of us want to do something in arena/coli and any other modes.
Next invasion will have O7 creeps, most of players in PVP will have maxed 125 O7 heroes and sadly “own pace” wouldn’t help here.
And (most important) be in track with others in own guild.
It’s really important to be maxed.

4 Likes

I’m not going to list all the sensible reasons why your argument is foolish, because it’d be too long and spammy.

Your argument is foolish.

7 Likes

How will this be given out? Contest? Free? Availability through Friend Campaigns?

At what time is the update???

If it is given out, I would’ve thought it should be delivered in your mailbox :slight_smile: that’s how freebies have been released in the past.

5 Likes

I think it will be available for all right after update, with all emojis of her (already) unlocked for free.

From now, at any time from 1h to 4h.

2 Likes

So given means free? I never thought it is free.

You want to be maxed. PB does not force you to be maxed right? Your choice, you set your own requirements and put urself under pressure. So why complain PB?
Sorry but maybe I am too tired of seeing this kind of complain in every patch node.

1 Like

You don’t have to eat, you can choose not to. People complaining about no t having anything to eat are stupid :expressionless:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney