Update 1.10.4 Patch Notes

Exactky, 4 weeks. Now you know.

They happen every 4 weeks.

12 Likes

Actually, they were averaging every 6-7 weeks (although usually closer to 6).

I am happy with most of these updates, and so grateful for the hard work of the team, @Polaris. Thank you!

But I do have to agree… This is much too soon for another level cap and badge increase. :thinking: I can’t imagine any players requesting that right now. :joy:

26 Likes

@Polaris Speaking of Duke, is it possible to change his white skills radius? Like its extremely hard to see if it actually hits anyone. Most of the time his crash doesnt do any damage. It would be great if it had a visual effect that showed how far it can go, or just make it effect all enemies like the attacks before it.

8 Likes

Why are y’all surprised about the level increase? Y’all knew it was coming right?

And most of us who aren’t whales understand how the game works. Those who spend money spend it to stay “ahead” buy maxing every character in the game. Doesn’t mean those of us who don’t spend can’t compete. Especially as they add more levels. A 5 level difference from say 115 to 120 is much easier to deal with than a 5 level difference back when the max was in the 80’s. When 120 hit, I was able to still hit 1st in challenger arena every day using my 115 by playing smart. I don’t have all the new characters maxed (some not even close). If you want the new shine characters maxed every time they release, then yes you will have to spend money. That’s the way the game works.

14 Likes

The sad part is that I spent 10K stamina on the campaign just a week ago! Whahh!

Anyway awesome update. New duo heroes too.

2 Likes

Maybe anger can finally end the brutal freeze meta on server 9…

12 Likes

Looks like an awesome update PB! I know many people are gonna be annoyed by the TL cap and rank increase, but it never bothered me too much. I LOVE the reduced stamina cost! And I cannot wait for the ability to help our guild members level up their heroes. That is so awesome!

Side note, @Polaris,

Did you mean to say feature plans, or did you mean future plans?

Another side note,

Did you seriously just spoil part of Toy Story 4?!

18 Likes

@Polaris so that means that when the update is released, we get to see Bo Peep and Anger but not Ducky and Bunny? But this is a great update!

2 Likes

Remarkable update.
Tons of good high quality improvements, new features and a pack of new heroes (level cap increase not so much…) coming.
All Sweet! Cannot wait.
Thank you Perblue.

4 Likes

Feature plans for the future.:grin:

10 Likes

So still no fix to the seriously borked chat bug. Will you EVER fix that? Do you even know how? Rest of the update is great, sure, but seriously, this is the longest standing and most ignored bug in the whole game.

10 Likes

I’m going to be honest with you, that Laser eyes part doesn’t really play a huge roll in Toy Story 4 at all so don’t worry, you have been spared

3 Likes

Is Kevin Flynn’s white skill ever going to be fixed to clear Merlin’s squirrel

10 Likes

They said that that would be fixed in 1.11

3 Likes

That looks just what need is anger. I guess joy, sadness, disgust, and fear Comes next month alone side with if the lion king Characters coming next month

4 Likes

Remember when you told us all last year that cap increases would slow down after the new years… Anytime you would like to actually implement this plan would be awesome. The normal 6 weeks is way too soon, 4 weeks is just insanity.

24 Likes

I’m very exited to watch TS4 because it’s going to be great. Plus, I’m also glad that Anger is also in this game. So, since that, are we going to see the other 4 emotions from film? Because I loved Inside Out!

3 Likes

That would be cool if they do that next month.

2 Likes

So many goodies in dis update! Thank u team perblue & @Polaris! Keep up the amazing work! :smiley:

4 Likes

DONT SPOIL TOY STORY 4

Nice update!

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney