Update 1.10.4 Patch Notes

Not sure of it yet. If it does, that’s not the right story

1 Like

OMG This update is LIT (Enter Anger Here)
Good work on this one guys! :scream:

1 Like

Well it’s just that everyone wanted a server merge, nothing’s dying

2 Likes

Ouch not sure pushing out level increases so quickly is good for the long term health of the game but maybe we don’t care about that :joy:

1 Like

Ducky and Bunny look scary as hell

4 Likes

If you say so LOL

@Polaris will Server 9 get stamina decreases on the old chapters or will it only affect the servers getting new chapters in this specific update?

1 Like

@Polaris why don’t you have make a 1.11 yet?

It will only affect servers when they get a new chapter.

2 Likes

@Polaris can you verify that the lower stamina costs means with server 1 getting chapter 19 that chapters 1-15 are going to be 6 stamina per level now?

1 Like

I’m happy for merlin! I’d like to see Gaston not in Elite but OK :persevere::sweat_smile:

I don’t like the new tank in server 14… I’d like to have baymax or Hercules! (baymax is very old chatacter… When will he come here??)

4 Likes

These level cap updates are too frequent. When I (not my heroes) was below lvl 100, I’d usually get within 7 lvls of the cap before it went higher. Since then I’ve been falling further and further behind with each cap raise. I spend a little money here and there, but I’ve blown through all my boosts and resources to level as fast as I can. I’m now going to be 9 lvls behind and it’s only going to get worse with time; and I can’t nor am inclined to spend more to catch up.

Perblue, please slow the level cap raises, or many of us daily users will stop playing from burnout and frustration to never see what “maxing-out” remotely feels like.

17 Likes

Fist off, second paragraph typo “olders”. Second, a quality of life improvement would be removing the previous changes to the exp for leveling heroes and the gold required to upgrade skills. Third, another quality of life improvement would be changing invasion rewards back to the way they were and increasing the mod specific rewards, so you still have emphasis on mods, as intended. Since the invasion reward change, invasion has been more of a burden than anything else.

9 Likes

I’m just a little too excited for the hero level up buttons :joy:

3 Likes

You know you wouldn’t have to do server merges if you weren’t shoving players out of the game in droves by the frequent cap raises and economy nerfs, right?

18 Likes

It’s a very Nice update :blush:

3 Likes

What about Mad Hatter’s second friendship?

3 Likes

Too many new toons with a level raise. It completely kills all resources, especially after the “economy” fix. New toons are great, area 19 is great, bug fixes and quality of life fixes are great, but now you’re just making the game a complete grind. And to add rewards for Collections now after many of us have already maxed them is another slap to the face.

14 Likes

Hey @Polaris , I think it’s been a few updates since we’ve seen a hero refresh and for a while they were pretty consistent. Are you guys stopping because of working on other improvements or are you still working on more or don’t feel any more heroes need them at the moment?

Just curious, was looking at my roster and a few stood out that I am hoping to see.

7 Likes

Wish I could be there for the team meetings deciding future updates. Hey the game is losing steam and are losing members at an alarming rate. How can we turn this around? Another level cap! Cut invasions rewards!

The majority of the update is great. But why not give your loyal players a chance to breathe. As a whale, I still have heroes at O3. My spending has decreased significantly. I understand the game is a business but I would be inclined to spend more if things slowed down.

16 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney