Update 1.10 Patch Notes

I thought this update was supposed to be exciting and big but its more annoying and stressful…a level raise and more badge stuff this is just a choir more than a fun game

16 Likes

@Polaris Any new guild perk? We kinda finished the perks and were expecting for guild level 4…

2 Likes

Same here, we are totally maxed out on guild perks.

Piles & piles of good suggestions over the past months, I hoped to see at least a few of them adapted for the game in this update.

4 Likes

What do Goofy’s Friendship disks do?

And does Goofy give any disks?

@Polaris

2 Likes

1 hero and more work? Yay, happy anniversary everyone…

14 Likes

What we needed afther the awful decrease in Invasion rewards. Wow, just wow.

46 Likes

@Polaris it doesn’t say which heroes are leaving the shops and where they are going (server 1)

8 Likes

I feel sorry for 1 to 8 in a way but but unlike 1 to 8 twelve hs enough heros to do qoh most dont have 6 star hercules megara merlin and robin and now goofy we have plenty to do

1 Like

Another counter move? Really? Can’t you guys think of any other good moves for frontline characters? Still, Goof is alright… I guess… hopefully whatever’s given out is good. Maybe the Rex costume because we’re having a birthday party? :open_mouth:

EDIT: Server 19 is getting Rex, confirming my suspicions.

6 Likes

Dislike dislike (needed to make it 10 characters)

4 Likes

Counter move who merlin? If so good he needs a counter other than herc megara in a way.

I’m curious as to why with the previous update—less than two weeks ago—nearly all of the servers from 9-17 had a level and badge cap increase but this time only 15 & 16 are getting one?

7 Likes

Was hoping for trading to be added as a feature. I love you guys, this game is awesome. But this, to be honest, was a little of a let down. Learn from this and listen to us a little bit more

8 Likes

So… just a normal monthly update…

7 Likes

Sounds like a nice thing @Polaris. However I do feel like this update was awfully hyped, it’s just another hero as well as knowing that the grind is still going to carry on with servers 1-8 being introduced to level 120 and O6.

10 Likes

I involuntarily screamed in happiness when I saw Goofy.

5 Likes

This update is smaller and worse than just a regular monthly update.

12 Likes

It’s too early for s16 95 lvl im playing from start of server and only reached 87 lvl

5 Likes

Negativity, negativity…

Sorry, but whole hope from few weeks just for a single chacacter which wasn’t even really wanted?
And collection, cool new feature, but it’s ‘‘another’’ invasion, spend-ton-of-time for useless rewards (2 turbo drinks, WOW!) and invisible buff.

Firstly you told mods are only for small buff, not changing game balance, now this.
While you quickly changed rewards because PB think they’re too big.
Irony…

Yes, this post is very negative but just only due to things which happen to DH players last and current week. Giving rewards, taking rewards. Giving hope, giving… this patch notes. And contests rewards are just meh (for more work). A lovely cap raise :slight_smile:

38 Likes

One new character & a cap raise so disappointing

24 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney