Update 1.10 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.10

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.10 Update; this update marks the One-Year Anniversary for our game! We’ve had a ton of fun building and running DH:BM over the past 12 months and we look forward to more good times in the year ahead. A HUGE thanks to all of our players, whether you joined last year or last week; we’ve got a bunch of goodies in this release to celebrate your time with us!

Overview

• NEW hero Goofy from Mickey and Friends arrives on the scene!
  • To celebrate our anniversary, we’re rolling out the new Collections feature to all servers. Enjoy collecting any and all of the 58 amazing Disney-Pixar characters we now have in game!
  • And keep an eye out, in-game and on the forums, for special anniversary events!

Goofy

Goofy is a front-line Tank hero. Goofy will be the June sign-in hero on all servers.

Skills

Bust a Move
Goofy busts a move and a disco ball descends above the battlefield, blinding enemies and increasing allies’ attack speed.

Two Left Feet
Goofy dodges the next attack and counters with a dance move, dealing damage. Goofy can counter an attack once every few seconds.

How to Goof
Goofy dances, granting himself a shield that buffs his tenacity, armor, and reality.

In the Groove
Every time Goofy counters with Two Left Feet he gains a stack of “Groovy.” Whenever Goofy uses Bust a Move he heals himself for each stack of “Groovy.”

Friendships

• Goofy & Mickey Mouse
  • Goofy & Jessie

Collections Feature

Overview

Collections is rolling out to all servers with the 1.10 update!

Collections

Collections group similar heroes together by combat role, mechanic, or from the same Disney-Pixar film. Make progress in a Collection by winning battles with heroes in specific game modes – when you have won enough battles with a specific hero, you have “mastered” that hero. When you master enough heroes in a Collection, you complete a Collection level, which gives you rewards!

Rewards and Shop:

Let’s start with the good stuff and take a look at the rewards you can earn from Collections!

By completing Collection levels, you can receive a variety of goodies you’re already familiar with: diamonds, stamina items, gold, XP Drinks, and more. But you can also get two totally new kinds of rewards: Mastery Tokens and permanent Collection-based buffs for your heroes!

Mastery Tokens

Mastery Tokens are a new currency introduced with Collections, and you can exchange them for new cosmetic items in the Collection Shop. The Collections Shop offers two types of cosmetics: avatar borders and avatar badges.

Avatar borders are organized into tiers; purchase a cosmetic border from Tier 1 to unlock access to Tier 2 borders, etc. Avatar badges require a certain number of mastery levels in a collection to unlock; once unlocked, they can be purchased for Mastery Tokens.

Collection Buffs

Each time you complete a Collection level, you will earn a unique stat buff associated with that Collection. The buffs you can attain from Collections are permanent and will affect all heroes who belong to that Collection. For some Collections, the buffs will affect all heroes on your team! These buffs will affect every battle mode in the game.

(Note that these buffs are intentionally not meant to be game changing; we don’t want them to overpower your heroes’ skills, badges, memory disks and mods. But they do add flavor and a little extra punch in combat!)

Each time you complete additional levels in the Collection, you gain more power for that buff. In addition, all levels – whether in an existing or new Tier – add the same additional power to the buff.

Finding Buffs for Specific Heroes

You can see which buffs each hero qualifies for in their Details Stats pop-up window. You can also view how many levels of each buff you have unlocked so far.

Collection Structure

In the screenshot examples below, we’re looking at the Charm Collection. This Collection features all heroes that use Charm as part of their mechanics.

Tiers

Each Collection has four Tiers; Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. In each Tier, you will be working to master heroes of different star-levels. In Bronze you will be mastering heroes that are at least 3 stars, Silver is at least 4-star heroes, Gold is at least 5-star heroes, and Platinum is 6-star heroes.

Levels

Each Collection Tier has one or more levels, depending on the size of the collection. For example the Charm Collection has 2 levels per Tier, meaning the Charm Collection has 8 levels total.

Collection Progress Flow

When you start a new Collection, you will always begin at Bronze Tier level I. Once you complete Bronze I, you unlock both Bronze II and Silver I. You can choose which to start working on next – and in some cases, your progress will count toward more than one Tier!

Hero Mastery

Charm Collection, Bronze Tier, Level I:

Charm Collection, Bronze Tier, Level I has been completed!

(This opens the Silver Tier in the Charm Collection and unlocks the Bronze Tier Level II)

Charm Collection, Bronze Tier, Level II

Charm Collection, Silver Tier, Level I

To complete a Collection level, you must “master” a certain number of heroes. “Mastering” a hero means winning a certain number of battles in certain game modes.

Let’s look at the Charm Collection as an example with the screenshots above. To master Level I in the Bronze Tier of the Charm Collection, you must master 3 heroes who are at 3-stars or higher. This means you must win 20 battles with each of the 3 heroes in the Collection. In the screenshot example above, I’ve mastered two heroes by winning 20 battles for each, and am in progress with a third hero at winning 12 out of 20 battles required.

Qualifying Game Modes

Only battles won in Creep Surge, City Watch, and Breaker Fights in Invasion count towards mastery progression. Heroes hired as Mercenaries do not count towards mastery progression of that hero.

Progressing Through Higher Tiers and Levels

As you progress through Collection Tiers, you will need to have higher star heroes and win more battles with more heroes.

For example, in Charm’s Bronze Tier you will need heroes that are 3-stars or higher and win 20 battles each with 3 heroes per level. In Silver Tier you will need heroes that are 4-stars or higher, and win 30 battles each with 4 heroes per level.

Cross-Counting

As you make progress towards mastery of a hero in one Collection’s Tier, that progress will count towards every Collection and Tier that the hero qualifies for! In addition, any partial progress made on a hero between levels will be carried over to the next level.

For example, if you are winning qualifying battles with Gaston who is at 6-stars, your battles will count towards all unlocked Tiers and levels in the Charm, Control, and Stun collections. Additionally, if Gaston has some progress made towards a Collection level when it’s completed, he will keep that progress when you start the next level.

Happy Collecting!

We hope you enjoy collections and look forward to feedback on the feature!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes moved out of the shops will appear in the Elite Campaign unless otherwise noted.

Servers 1-8

• Team Level Cap increased from 115 to 120
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +6 rank
  • Chapter 18: “Wet Wired” is now available

Please note the level 120 medal will not be available until a future update. This medal will be awarded retroactively once it’s available in the game.

New Heroes

• Goofy will be available as the June sign-in hero

Existing Heroes

• The Queen of Hearts will be available in the City Watch Shop
  • Woody will be available in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Hercules will be available in the Coliseum Shop
  • Elsa will be available in the Heist Shop
  • Maui will be available in the Guild War Shop

Servers 9-12

New Heroes

Existing Heroes

• The Queen of Hearts will be available in the City Watch Shop
  • Woody will be available in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Hercules will be available in the Coliseum Shop
  • Elsa will be available in the Heist Shop
  • Quorra will be available in the Guild War Shop

Server 13

New Heroes

• Hercules will move to the Chapters 14 & 15 Elite Campaign starting June 1

Existing Heroes

• Jessie will be available in the City Watch Shop
  • Gaston will be available in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Shank will be available in the Coliseum Shop
  • Darkwing Duck will be available in the Heist Shop
  • Jack Skellington will be available in the Guild War Shop

Server 14

New Heroes

• Gaston will only be available in the Diamond Crate
    • The Queen of Hearts will move to the Chapters 5 & 6 Elite Campaign starting June 1

Existing Heroes

• Quorra will be available in the City Watch Shop
  • Shank will be available in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Hades will be available in the Arena Shop
  • Woody will be available in the Coliseum Shop
  • Elsa will be available in the Guild War Shop

Server 15

New Heroes

• Robin Hood will only be available in the Diamond Crate
    • The Queen of Hearts will move to the Chapter 11 Elite Campaign starting June 1

Existing Heroes

• Hades will be available in the City Watch Shop
  • Baymax will be available in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Shank will be available in the Arena Shop
  • Finnick will be available in the Coliseum Shop
  • Scar will be available in the Guild War Shop

Server 16

New Heroes

• Maleficent will only be available in the Diamond Crate
    • The Queen of Hearts will move to the Chapter 5 & 6 Elite Campaign starting June 1

Existing Heroes

• Hades will be available in the City Watch Shop
  • Elsa will be available in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Tia Dalma will be available in the Arena Shop
  • Woody will be available in the Coliseum Shop
  • Maui will be available in the Guild War Shop

Server 17

• Team Level Cap increased from 85 to 90
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange rank
  • Chapter 12: “Data Line” is now available

New Heroes

• Ursula will only be available in the Diamond Crate
    • Olaf will move to the Chapter 12 Elite Campaign starting June 1

Existing Heroes

• Elsa will be available in the City Watch Shop
  • Mickey Mouse will be available in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Jessie will be available in the Coliseum Shop
  • Aladdin will be available in the Heist Shop
  • Hades will be available in the Guild War Shop

Server 18

New Heroes

• Hades will only be available in the Diamond Crate
    • Tia Dalma will move to the Coliseum Shop starting June 1

Existing Heroes

• Jack Skellington will be available in the City Watch Shop
  • Captain Hector Barbossa will be available in the Arena Shop

Server 19

New Heroes

• Rex will only be available in the Diamond Crate
    • Aladdin will move to the Arena Shop starting June 1

Other Improvements

• Stat bonuses on all Mods are now doubled!
  • Completing a level of a collection now only resets the progress for the heroes needed for that level, not all the heroes in the collection.
  • The button to hire a Mercenary is now at the top of the Hire Screen, to the right of the hero portrait.
  • Improved the campaign badge crafting red dot logic so that it only tracks the hero you are currently using.
35 Likes

I’m so excited that Goofy is finally coming and he’s rolling out to all servers!

8 Likes

Thank you, Perblue! Goofy is also in S14 and S19.

1 Like

YES! I am very happy man!

Edit: Stitch hugs you!

14 Likes

Don’t mean to rain on your parade, but all this hype, for one new hero?

35 Likes

Lol, this was the huge update? Even less then the last one 1.9.

Wow. Just wow…

32 Likes

I was expecting more but I’m really excited for Goofy

9 Likes

pretty disappointed for being built up as some big update lol

bummer

28 Likes

To be honest I agree, you put so much hype into this for one character and a game mode :expressionless:

20 Likes

We’re planning to release this update on Wednesday, May 29. There will be more anniversary goodies - just wait!

26 Likes

I saved diamomd crates gold and xp potions stamina packs all for 1 charcter that will be a sign in and not even that big of a fan favorite?

4 Likes

Elsa would like to welcome Goofy.
giphy%20(1)

21 Likes

I like the sound of that

4 Likes

Not trying to be negative here, but the updates aren’t very large and morale is poor among high power teams.

At high power levels, the war is stale because we only get to play 4 other teams (two which are unbeatable due to the power differentials of 10-20 million). The pace of increase in levels and badge levels is reducing the fun.

I’m really concerned that a fair chunk of players will be quitting in the next week.

Hoping this turns out to be better than feared…

27 Likes

Also when you mean by goodies, do you just mean the in game events?

6 Likes

Was kind of expecting new trials. New guild perks. More new hero’s.

Just kind of meh.

17 Likes

Ah stop it goofy and collections is plenty to be getting on with and cap raise 1 to 8 thank god not 12.

3 Likes

There will be special in-game events, but we also have special gifts for everyone that we’ll be sending out next week.

20 Likes

S2 people must be feeling incredibly underwhelmed right now, lol. 1 new hero and a cap raise.

Disappointed as personally I couldn’t care about new heroes, and feel that it’s too soon for a cap raise - again. This will be the first ever time I’ve not managed to hit the cap before it goes up, and not for lack of trying.

:thinking:

Not going to comment on Collections as it was announced weeks ago and has been live on S2 ever since, rehashing the announcement & releasing to all servers doesn’t count as an Anniversary feature!

23 Likes

Glad I didn’t get my hopes up for this.

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney