Update 1.10 Patch Notes

Level cap increase is here to haunt everyone again, but guess it’s alright. Although only got 1 hero O4 and now O6 is here…

Never expected Goofy to be the hero release, I’m surprised and cannot wait to get him.
Collections so soon? Very overwhelming.

Thank you for the update and I’ll be waiting for the rest of anniversary events and I guess Happy Anniversary to everyone.

5 Likes

@Polaris are you possibly trying to meme us
(I know your not I just wish)

1 Like

the team has been putting in a lot of effort to make the anniversary something special for the players who have been with us from the beginning, and new players who are just joining us.

These upcoming things must be incredible, because so far it’s hard to see where that effort has gone :stuck_out_tongue:

36 Likes

Please don’t make the badges for O6 so ridiculously difficult to craft. Needing 800 different bits for one badge when the drop rates are so terribly low is very frustrating! Thank you!

24 Likes

Better be good, the team has a last card to play to make the anniversary good for everyone. Literally, IS the last chance to get a “Happy Anniversary”

6 Likes

The promise to slow down the updates was, for the 5th month in a row, broken.

Lol.

22 Likes

It will be terrible, tbh, not even expecting anything good.

2 Likes

500 energy bottles for everyone or doesn’t count

4 Likes

Another shop and another curancy to keep track of in this game is one more that I just can’t be bothered with

6 Likes

I know I’m quitting. It’s been only two weeks since server 16 was upped to level 90 cap and now they are raising it to 95. I’m not blowing money on that nonsense.

7 Likes

I think you
Need to slow down on the increase in hero levels and let
People get their current heroes leveled up. You just changed it to 115. It’s like there is no end in sight. There is no end game or goal. It’s endless which makes the game seam
Pointless. I get adding on new heroes and new elements, but you already don’t give enough gold to level up heroes to current status. We need way more gold payout for all these advancements. Like wayyyyy more. It’s getting ridiculous and becoming frustrating.
Rewards for invasion went down as well. Which is a total let down. Complete a campaign and you get like $2k gold. Lol it’s a joke. A million gold won’t even level up a single hero. Stop being so greedy. Also Moana and scar seemed to have lost their spunk and die super east now.

23 Likes

Server 16 should not be getting a level cap increase this update. I’ve edited the patch notes - sorry for the confusion!

1 Like

Im fully free to play since day 1and 114/arena team o5.
I didnt miss a day do play the game and do all tasks.
I dont have any problems with lvl cap raise. It keeps me busy. Theres a goal to achieve you know.

I think collection is a nice addition to get rewarded what we do. Keep the game alive. Sure i do not spend any money, but i do my part.

Im not hyped, but not disappointed.

Just a casual gamer, disney fan that is happy to play this game full of new updates heroes and modes.

Goofy is lit.

Sorry for bad english;)

5 Likes

I sure hope server 1-8’s cap increase is a typo too :pleading_face:

30 Likes

I was kinda expecting more from the anniversary update, but still, a quick release for Collections is nice. @Polaris since you said that heroes are being moved to various shops, but didn’t say that whom they were replacing, I’m guessing that means that we will simply have a fourth hero in the shops?

4 Likes

OOF. I thought it was Powerline that will be the next Hero. Nice homage to the Goofy Movie. It’s awesome that we got a new Campaign chapter! An electrifying and groovy update I would say.

1 Like

Stop killing us with this level cap up in server 16, please. We dont need more levels now!

4 Likes

I would rather you nerf Collections now than to wait 3 weeks after it’s released on my server.

Can you nerf it now instead please?

7 Likes

24 days since the last cap increase. Still have guild members who aren’t even 115 yet and we are a top 5 guild. Already people talking about this being the end for them. You guys destroy a resource for those behind to try to catch up. It is unbelievable. Hope the “mathematicians and staticians” have calculated the data for this subpar decision.

17 Likes

Lol what’s next Donald Duck?
I’m not moaning i like this idea

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney