Update 1.10 Patch Notes

Nice swerve of the negative level/badge feedback there. I swear these notes come on friday so they can hide over the weekend when all the bad comments come

5 Likes

Nope, no hiding. All the comments are still read and feedback passed to the team.

5 Likes

If something doesn’t change soon. I too will call it quits and there will be another whale gone …

10 Likes

Lmao everything negative i say is somehow flagged. So instead i will say great update again perblue. Absolutly everyone is clearly happy. slow applause

7 Likes

Don’t worry, there won’t be anything for them to nerf in collections. The only rewards are borders for your avatar.

1 Like

Eles sempre acham algo para nerfar

Most of your post are probably flagged by other members. I flagged most of your comments myself.

2 Likes

Yh why? I have said nothing rude or offensive only negative. What kind of backwards oppression is this? Free speech if not saying i absolutely agree is forbidden?

9 Likes

I gotta say I feel bad that there’s so much negativity but cmon man this is the one year anniversary of the game. I’m fine with goofy and the extra cosmetic stuff but all these new level caps and the cost to do everything is just overwhelming.

5 Likes

Don’t be underwhelmed. This update isn’t as ‘meh’ as it looks. The patch notes isn’t everything! Believe me, there’s anniversary celebration plans next week after the update that aren’t covered in these notes!

17 Likes

I’m okay with holding judgement till then.

Maybe you could put something to that affect in the notes also @Polaris

3 Likes

Looking forward to it Polaris :tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Birthdays are all about surprises! :balloon: :cake: :gift:

Also, it’s in the notes already:

10 Likes

Ufa, estava preocupada de ser só isso …

1 Like

Im not underwhelmed by the celebrations. I have no doubt there is more in store. Just incredibly frustrated at yet another lvl/badge increase. Im so close to quitting its not funny. The truth is this is a great game but you make it impossible to keep up with the increases

11 Likes

Unless the surprise is giving us back the Invasion rewards, it won’t be enough. I’m sick and tired of the level cap increases, and even more sick of the badge level increases. For the first time, I’m seriously considering quitting the game.

12 Likes

I’m just going to wait the event out and see what happens at this point

1 Like

Eu queria que reformulassem as insígnias das provas, que diminuísse o valor de custo das habilidades, reformulassem o preço das insígnias nos mercados de tokens

3 Likes

@Polaris I really hope this pans out to be true but unfortunately given the last few months were the vast majority of players feel that PerBlue has misled and taken advantage of them, it’s not unreasonable to expect a certain amount of cynicism.
Honestly I hope that I’m wrong but as someone who has been playing since the very first day of global launch my expectation is that these surprises won’t amount to much more than expensive bundles on sale and items that will only increase the ever expanding divide between those who spend huge amounts of money on the game and those who don’t.
Please please please let me be wrong

17 Likes

To be curious, are Goofy’s skills from the Goofy movie?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney