Update 1.11 Patch Notes

So @Polaris are simba and nala gonna be separate or together as a duo like ducky and bunny.

(And also…ah forget it…i am not saying anything about you archiving my 2 characters concept)

4 Likes

Hey, that’s not Simba!

4 Likes

Right man ok

2 Likes

HE SAID RAFIKI

1 Like

We know…it’s a joke from the lilo and Stitch trailer. Stop correcting people so much. You’ve been wrong many times and then gotten angry at us pointing it out

5 Likes

It is time! Rafiki and Joy are here! I’m so excited for TLK (LA) Remake and as I said before, I loved Inside Out.

2 Likes

RIP Felix, now he truly has nothing left to call his own. By the way, there hasn’t been any refreshes lately. Is the team too busy, or is it just a part of the plan to leave Felix and Yax on the bottom of the barrel?

10 Likes

Lol all the old healers have been benched!

3 Likes

All these Anti-Yaxxers are stupid. He needs a refresh!

7 Likes

I cant even find a spot for Mickey in my 3 colesium teams anymore and he technically is the best healer in the game.

3 Likes

I wish they were adults. Oh well. Won’t mess up the timeline. (Between them and Scar)

1 Like

The trailer
7 Likes

Lol love the joke

4 Likes

So Hiro will be exclusive to the Diamond crate as well?

2 Likes

Stars Prediction:

• Rafiki - :star:
    He will only be available in the shop and there has to be more than one way other than shops to unlock his chips
  • Joy - :star::star:
    Well everyone else had two stars
3 Likes

@Polaris when will server 14 receive Baymax and Hiro? We all enjoy all of these new heroes but they are still not available.

11 Likes

Sadly only to wait and see

Think Rafiki will be 2-3 stars. Don’t know why they’d but a new one star in a shop so soon.

2 Likes

I hope somewhere down the line you would include Kim Possible in the game. When will you make Queen Elsa available on server 19?

1 Like

Thank god there’s no cap raise

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney