Update 1.11 Patch Notes

@Polaris simba and nala are single characters right

3 Likes

Wow these updates are just gradually getting better over time, I appreciate the lengths the devs are going to in order to improve the game. My only request is that VIP crates get a little love in the future, as of right now it’s mediocre at best.

7 Likes

Well maybe something is wrong with me, but I don’t understand posters enthusiasm… I see only positive feedback… strange.
Cmon guys, it’s just a general patch, there is no something great or new in the update - just usual and routine things - adding new heroes and UI improvements.

Regarding the critisism, I see only drawbacks behind adding “Hall of fame”… Before the game was fully hoarding oriented and I am sure no one can argue opposite. And now they move the game on the next level of hoarding instead of trying to solve the existing problem…

4 Likes

@Polaris will Bo peep be moved somewhere outside the diamond box in server 2 (and maybe in others or they will be 2 exclusive heroes there?

There can be more than one. Server 14 had 2 exclusives since they got shown in the Diamond crate menu.

Those will probably be as one character.

@Polaris Came to think of this, but will Champions be able to administrate the the contest guild points as well or? The maker of the guild I am isn’t that chat active and I am not sure if they will notice the new guild related perks.

The main champion in our guild is pretty active and sort of act as the community manager in the guild, so I thought it would be good if people with the Champion rank can help out as well if the guild leader technically isn’t that active or chat active.

Thought I bring it up as it could be a relevant question for some other guilds as well.

Other than that, got to say that it is a really good update and looking forward to all the new content that’s coming ^^.

2 Likes

There’s nothing strange about people being positive about changes made to a game they enjoy playing. You’re also not the first person to criticize the game, that being said compared to other updates made to the game like the constant raising of level caps and the absurd amount of resources maxing characters out takes, this feels like a small step in the right direction.

1 Like

Heck yeah! Excited 4 these new heroes 2 arrive. Thxs team Perblue & @Polaris! :smile:

3 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS IM TOTALLY GONNA GET RAFIKI RIGHT AWAY! But joy is sadly just In the diamond crates☹️

2 Likes

When will kick possible be in the game

3 Likes

@Polaris - quick question: will Rafiki be available in crates as well or only war shop?

2 Likes

Well that’s Polaris for you lol

1 Like

@Polaris Another great update!

Will the “hall of fame” show past performance in competitions when it rolls out or will it start fresh?

1 Like

I was relieved to see there wasn’t a level cap increase with this update. With how quickly they keep coming out lately I had to hold my breath until the end of the notes for that relief though!

4 Likes

I can answer that for you, he should also be available in diamond crates. This has previously been the case with new hero’s that have been introduced via campaign or token shop.

1 Like

@Fox.S16 welcome to the forums.
He will also be available in diamond crates. All heroes always are, the only 2 exceptions being the sign in hero (currently Duck & Bunny) and any character which is exclusive to the VIP crate (because a long time ago there were characters which were exclusive to the VIP crate).

Man I thought Yax And Rafikki would be friends lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!! Cool!

Guess @Wave9Nut was right about something!! :grin:

2 Likes

omg please this, so weird to have DWD that slows down Baymax and a Hiro refresh has happened and we still have neither on 14!

and to go along with that + as a big inside-out fan, annoying to see 1-13 all the time and 14 is who the heck knows / maybe someday

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney