Finally we get jasmine!
But I have one question.

QuEsTioN

WhErE

IS

KiMpOsSibLe!?

:thinking::hushed::open_mouth:

5 Likes

Btw not happy with new level caps. My server is already 80% dead . People leaving , guild getting destroyed. Why not like other games just release ew hero’s and stop level caps at some point. Trust me focus on appearance and other costumes . You will earn more and people also won’t leave the game .

27 Likes

…and yet another level increase. And this time with even less extra to show for it.
…it’ll legitimately surprise me if the game lasts another year at this rate.

21 Likes

Agree man with big brand name like Disney this game had potential to top the charts in store but now people will just forget about it soon

13 Likes

Pretty sure rajah is a boy.

Also don’t like the cap increases. Just make the level cap like 150 and the badge stay at RO.

I don’t get it…

6 Likes

Hmm they seemed to talk as if she was a she.

There is that fight scene where Jafar is fighting Aladdin and Rajah springs into action.

Jafar turns them back into a kitty, but did he say Down Boy, or Down Girl??

4 Likes

Thank you!!! So excited that Jasmine will have Rajah with her! :sparkling_heart:

Stressed about Red +1, but happy about Jasmine. :joy:

2 Likes

I do not like the cap increase. May need that server merge sooner than later at this rate. Very sad.

Cool with Jasmine though!

9 Likes

I’m glad to see Baymax come, he should be helpful with the menace of D&B. No cap raise either, good update for S19 :smile:

This is ridiculous you totally skewed war Coliseum and arena by introducing red, only those paid you tons of cash are there. Now more level cap increases so those with limited money should probably bail on game now. Your only making people mad because now we don’t stand a chance to those with the mighty dollar you crave…

11 Likes

I love this new update very excited for jasmine and the level cap increases! :smile:

1 Like

Reminds me of Jade from Mortal Kombat.

I’m joking I’m not at all excited for the level cap increase and the fact that server 14 is again ignored but I am genuinely excited for jasmine

3 Likes

Seriously we need a slight break and we also need more server 14 love but still…JASMINE HYPEEE

1 Like

Nope. It’s a male tiger with a female name because Disney didn’t think it through lol.

Heh :sweat_smile: peter pan?

So free overpowered hero? I approve…but not of the level cap

2 Likes

Oh please dont 8ncrease the cap level, Ill be 30 lvls away from cap lvl, 2-3 months ago I was about 20lvls from cap lvl… Please stop, its impossible to catch up unless we spend a lot of money buying stamina and such…

6 Likes

kim possible is traveling :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney