Update 1.12.4 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.12.4

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.12.4 Update. Presenting the free-spirited Jasmine from Aladdin!

Jasmine isn’t available in game just yet, but we’ll be giving away a free 1-star Jasmine to all players on Servers 1-17 next week. Players on Servers 18-22 will get a free 1-star Peter Pan. Be sure to update to 1.12.4 to make sure you can get your free hero next week!

dialogue_jasmine

Jasmine is a mid-line “Control” hero. Jasmine will be available next week on Servers 1-17!

Skills

Tiger Strike
Passive: Rajah enters the battle alongside Jasmine and deals damage with each basic attack.

Active: The player chooses an enemy for Rajah to pounce on, damaging and stunning them. While on auto, Rajah will choose the closest enemy to Jasmine. This will resummon Rajah at full HP if he has been KO’d in battle.

Fast Learner
Jasmine jumps forward to the closest enemy, dealing damage and knocking them back. Jasmine then jumps back to her original position.

Energy Vortex
Jasmine swirls her staff around, stealing energy from the enemy with the highest amount.

Tiger Boost
Rajah’s max HP is increased.

Friendships

• Jasmine and Aladdin
  • Jasmine and Shank

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

New Heroes will appear after the daily reset at 5AM CT on September 24.

Server 15

New Hero: Miss Piggy will be available in the Diamond Crate

Server 19

New Heroes

• Baymax will be available in the Diamond Crate
  • Hiro Hamada will be available in the Elite Campaign
27 Likes

We are planning to release this update today, but the changes won’t be in the game until next week.

12 Likes

Amazing Update Per Blue! I knew there was an update today!

2 Likes

This update is so good perblue

1 Like

Thank you.

I have a question @Polaris when someone unlocks the new hero can they keep them or no?

2 Likes

Ok, but what about her friendships descriptions? What will her disks do?

1 Like

Nice little update, thanks for giving us Jasmine for free! :grin:

1 Like

You guys just refuse to slow them updates down. Sad

38 Likes

This is i dont like :frowning:

37 Likes

jasmine!! awesome update
btw i think jafar’s portrait should be resized

4 Likes

Umm the last level increase was 16 days ago for some servers. Now we aren’t even waiting a month?

29 Likes

I’m not happy with the level cap increase.

31 Likes

The constant level and - more specifically - badge level increases are nothing short of a slap to the face to anyone who remembers PerBlue announcing in December their promise to slow down these increases…

No more spending money on this game, probably quitting after this update.

57 Likes

Why are we seeing a level and rank increase? We just had one. These need to be halted. Take a hiatus. The amount of new content is driving such a huge gap between payers and players. Driving off the players will drive off the payers.

42 Likes

@Polaris, a tiny typo. Rajah is a she :grin:

Still, it is a cool update! :grin:

4 Likes

Servers 1-17
What about 18
What happening to Server 18

3 Likes

Why does sever 14 get ignored. Like seriously. Why do newer servers get animal and miss piggy?

1 Like

Wait
Rajah’s a girl?
I didn’t kniw

Sorry know

Rajah means king in Hindi

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney