Update 1.12.4 Patch Notes

It’s a backhanded for s12 cap raise 16 days ago alot dont have jafar hewie piggy or animal with disks and levelled now a cap raise and free jasmine another hero to work on thanks for slapping us in the face.

9 Likes

I can barely keep up with the level

2 Likes

On the flip side server 14 is getting nothing really just another hero to work on and that’s it

We have spend many months with this game . We all love it . Every character . Trying to keep up with Things but if there is no end to level caps and badges . A point will come that we will quit . I will for sure before any of my friend or guildmate doo . Guilds and chats are become family and friend zones and this thing is just breaking them down

10 Likes

When will server 14 be recognized already…

1 Like

My dear @CMG4SpookMaster can you please STOP spam about S14, if the update dosn’t fits the server just change

1 Like

@Polaris do the cap raises and new chapter go into effect today when the app is updated or next week when Jasmine releases?

2 Likes

99% of players want cap/badge increases to stop… 50% of players are quitting because of it. What a sad time this is. Why don’t you listen to your customers?

27 Likes

I just am waiting for my animal then I’ll be satisfied but jas is ok

Cuz

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
62 Likes

The most accurate meme of 2019

1 Like

That is 100 percent true

2 Likes

That poor man every time there’s an update, out the window

6 Likes

Nothing is incorrect about that meme

1 Like

Hello, I’m not sure why everyone is being so nice but thanks

1 Like

We are trying to take positivity about this update

2 Likes

Not just the level caps , the invasion thing omg. What is the reason of those tiers if only 20 /30 players can complete them . Plus the coming red skills :joy: . Omg 400 plus days and definitely would be quitting with all that. Sad

6 Likes

And all the good rewards getting harder to reach!
But we’re going a bit off topic

This is totally on topic to the problem

Oh topic . Jasmine perfect . New level caps well I don’t know if anyone will appreciate it

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney