Update 1.12.4 Patch Notes

I think you’ve got the wrong black widow (s4)
It happens quite often :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Omg sorry sorry :neutral_face: my bad we have one on our server , always ranking top in contest and my country mate . I thought u were that one :joy: .

1 Like

No worries it’s not the first time this has happened, but I like the sound of always ranking top in the contests! Like I wish! :heart_eyes:

I wish lol… Anyway off topic :joy: :joy: :joy:

Oops sorry no more of topics . Jasmine , not jafar counter but a nice control hero

Nope definitely not me then!

And I looked it up and Rajah is male, I was so confused in the end I had to check

Random question. Is ANYONE happy at the rate of level increases?

You might think Jasmine would be most excited to see Aladdin or Genie, but she’s actually most excited to see Stitch.
image https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AridFinishedHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

6 Likes

Rajah is a male name too , I was surprised someone said it’s a female named, kings in India were called rajah or maharaja

3 Likes

Huh? Haha you funny :rofl:

No

Are we still going to be able to purchase Jasmine Hero Chips?

1 Like

Remind me next time to just read the patch notes and not bother with the comments. So many whiny people complaining about cap increases. Are there even that many people sitting at the level cap?

Valid complaints? The level cap isn’t bad it’s the badge increase that is obnoxious.

7 Likes

Ummm no updates for server 13 or 14…I’m beginning to suspect that my server is continuously getting neglected

OK so explain what people are upset about because I genuinely cannot understand this.

Are the people who are complaining those who previously had all the badges on their characters and who now have to go and get new badges if they want to maintain that status? Or is it those who didn’t previously have full badges and now have further to go to get all the badges? Is “full badges” status really that important to you?

How about the fact they just had a update two weeks ago for a level increase?

4 Likes

Since the last update when I was tl 130 I’ve done every daily quest and spent all free stamina and a couple hundred stamina cans. I’m tl 133, and I have only one character upgraded from orange 8 to red 0. Thanks for the cap raise already :confused:

4 Likes

@Polaris Will characters from old Disney movies be available at some point The Country Bears, Snow White, Robin Hood, Lady and the Tramp, Aristocats, and ect. I feel like they would be amazing to have.

2 Likes

I agree with that I watching to see when this will end up to be another Dragon Soul thing

1 Like

Well problem is that everything should have a limit . Infinite power gaps between big spenders and normal players making this game impossible for many

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney