Update 1.13.1-A Patch Notes

Thank you for listening to the players! This is sweeter than candy on Halloween!

6 Likes

Weeeeee!!! Now we can get red skills easier! :grin:

1 Like

Now I have a chance to get red skills for Stitch!

2 Likes

This is great news. If they could decrease gold too, then itā€™d be awesome!!! (Like from 10mil to 6 or 7 Mil). Anyways, Thank you!

Mickey???Goofy?

Mickey & Goofy arenā€™t cartoon characters theyā€™re Disney mascots

Well, I mean. They are cartoons, but yes. They are much more famous than these Disney Channel cartoon characters.

Itā€™s always nice to wake up with great news, thank you for informing us, @Polaris :smiley:

Xd you just waking up I just going to bed! Time zones are really throwing us off! :grin:

1 Like

This is basically the good version of the invasion rewards Nerf, I like it!

1 Like

You know what, Iā€™ll take what I can get. In theory, Iā€™m pretty sure this is a step in the right direction. I am a bit iffy on the fact that it takes more keys to enter Epic difficulty, but sometimes I personally end up skipping Epic difficultly entirely for up to a week because of certain wards. For example, no way in heck Iā€™m gonna go through City Watch when I have to face a slow attack speed ward. So, this is more balanced, but after a few weeks, Iā€™ll have to see if this ended up being more fair. But for now, Iā€™d like to tentatively say that this is a very healthy rebalance. Probably.

3 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq
Yea I seen ur suggestion earlier and thought omg thad be amazing lol but too good to be trueā€¦ this is unbelievable, I was only able to get duke and piggyā€™s now every hero with a red skull is going to red.
Good call bud!!!:ok_hand::+1::+1:

1 Like

How about we dont have heroes all the time

You mentioned that you have plans of bringing more variety to City Watch teams. Do you mean characters themselves or levels/ranks/stars?
I was just thinking. You made City Watch pick teams from the Coliseum, which is great. But with the current meta you still meet some extra hard characters in almost each battle. Andā€¦what about Invasion? Hundreds of teams and levels are generated each week, containing old and new toons? What about making those ā€œrandom teamsā€ in City Watch, just without involving creeps?

2 Likes

Wow i am pleasantly surprised - does this mean that the 7th and 8th Star is on the horizon @Polaris ?!?

The feedback for red skills also clearly said we would mini Quests for them like in Dragonsoul. Any chance of that happening at some point @Polaris?

3 Likes

I CANā€™T WAIT for Megavolt!!

And 4th 5th and 6th will be scrooge mcduck, launchpad mcquack and (i donā€™t think she was scrapped) kim possible

Thats if Kim comes out before another Disney Cartoon Character

No truer words have been spoken. This ward is the most annoying of them all!!! Other wards, I can find one way or another to work around. Just not this one!!!

Whenever I see this one, I automatically raid :slight_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney