Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.13.1-A
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.13.1-A Update! This release features some adjustments to red skills on Server 1, along with some adjustments to the difficulty of City Watch. We’ve been gathering your feedback, and have decided to make some key adjustments that we think you will appreciate.
Changes to Red Skills
We’ve been listening to your feedback and have made some adjustments for this new release. We came away with two major goals for these changes: The first is to make it easier for more players to unlock red skills. The second is to decrease the demand on players in terms of the amount of time you need to spend in Epic City Watch.
With these goals in mind, we made the following changes:
- We’ve decreased the cost to unlock a Red skill from 200 Hero Chips down to 25.
- The number of Skill Chips that drop for each fight in Epic City Watch has been increased from 1 per eligible hero up to 3.
- But the cost to start an Epic City Watch has been increased from 12 to 35 keys.
- What this means is that instead of needing to do an Epic City Watch run every other day, you only need to do one every fourth day.
We will be sending a package to players on server 1 who have already unlocked and leveled up the red skills once this update is complete. This will refund 175 hero chips for each red skill that has been unlocked so far.
Additionally, we’re looking at ways to add more variety to Super Hard and Epic City Watch. We have some ideas to keep things fresh from run to run that we’re hoping to release in game before the end of the year.
City Watch Difficulty Adjustments
- We’ve made the 4th and 5th regions of the City Watch a bit easier for normal, hard, and super hard difficulties.