Update 1.13.1-A Patch Notes

I just cant understand why people keep requesting new star? You guys want to force the rest F2P to quit as well? I know I will.

It’s hard enough to reach 6 star and when I’m done, I’m like “Phew, Thank God that is it. No more chips needed. I’m done”. Why can’t we just enjoy and relax, rest for a very long time, guys

5 Likes

Tbh I thought the team would make the skills orange skills when I read this

Looks good, thanks for the Patch Notes!

Dude half the characters in the game already are useless. Let them worry about other things like buffing outdated heroes or fixing broken characters.

2 Likes

@Polaris no level cap increase on Tuesday for servers 1-12? It’s been a while we had one… Im waiting for Red+32 already!

Dude you’re asking for red 32???

1 Like

I think he’s joking…

1 Like

I think they meant Red-2, but happened to click on the 3 as well :-).

Anyway, personally I don’t mind that we wait a bit with the level cap as it allows people to catch up some more before the next level cap raise.

Tbh the only thing I dislike really is that there isn’t a hero to go with this update

No I’m asking for Red+32: if we follow the logic: green +1, blue +2, purple +4, orange +8… red: +32 :slight_smile: Or at least +16!

1 Like

Well, I don’t see that logic. Red+16, maybe, but 32… :thinking:

2 Likes

And we have a winner :wink:

1 Like

When is the red skill going to come to the other Servers ?

Don’t you get it ?!
By LOWERING the requirements for Red Skill you raise the POSSIBILITY for a 7 and 8th star :star: … doh
No I don’t want a 7th or 8th star either

Technically, the only cartoon is Darkwing. Everyone else has been in an theatrical release movie.

I can’t write an essay since I’m on mobile atm, but big thumbs up for this and the reduced diffixulty.

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE love it!

Yeah now I can finally demolish hard mode (next week)

Uploading: 15709884648848047174878743937789.jpg…

1 Like

Yeah ok very well done

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney