Update 1.13.2 Patch Notes

When will it be available for me in Germany?

1 Like

When will Madame Mim come to server 16?!
I’ve been SOOOO excited for her!!!

I suspect that in many cases, the mods you might want to equip may not necessarily be those that are recommended. If it’s hardcoded, someone will have sat down and reviewed each hero and decided on the best mods for it. Your opinion or intended use of the hero might be different to theirs :man_shrugging:

All it will offer is a quick-fix, decent solution for people who don’t have the time / bother to manually analyse each hero & their needs

(I’m saying this since we had recommended rune stats in DS, and they were very rarely the actual optimum stats for actually using the hero)

3 Likes

I disagree. It only recommends mods you have unequipped and unattuned. It also does not recommend a mod if you have a different mod that is higher. So, it doesn’t tell you the best mods for the hero overall. It tells you the best mods out of your personal inventory.

3 Likes

We will see I beg to differ theres 2 parts is it recommended and another feature.

Best possible

It’s basically spoonfeeding you best mods.

Take Miguel as an example. A lot of his skills are based on Skill Power stat. Therefore, the system might recommend Skill Power mods for you.

However, I’m actually using Basic Damage mods on my Miguel, despite only one stat on one of his skills even using Basic Damage. For the way I like to use Miguel (mostly in City Watch / Invasion) the BD mods are far more beneficial for me.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No shops changes?? That’s a shame, cool update though :+1:

2 Likes

Later on there will be

5 Likes

Thank you
(10 characters)

1 Like

Yes for invasion purposes maybe. But miguel currently isnt that useful in war etc so that is kinda obvious. But for war heroes you will get alot suddenly looking the same? It’s taking the thought outta it etc making it boring. People say we see same heroes the only difference is mods and now they want to make everything the same? That’s kinda boring.

Where is madam mims friendship disks, she has been in the game before hook and randall but they have disk, I have mim R1 maxxed and she is not very impressive at all!!! She needs a good disk I’ve paid over 50$ to 6 star her and she sucks!!! Also is Yzma gonna be added to crates on server 1???

Most likely as any of sign-in heroes to VIP crate for next month, this will happen on 1st November.
Three little ducks will move to one of shops.

1 Like

One hero,but HUGE improvements on servers 16-22.

3 Likes

@Polaris madam mim jafar disk will be released wit this update? Also… there is a limit to how many single diamond crates item we can keep in our inventory now? Cause one my guildmates found a strange message a couple of hours ago and all the crates in his inventory have been opened when he was not in game nd he found the stuff through mailbox…

6 Likes

So we are getting hook and randall, but I am confused I do not have Peter pan. Also earlier characters that were said to be coming out such as miss piggy, Kermit, and a few other muppets. So what I guess I am trying to say is how is hook supposed to be friends with pan If he isn’t out yet?

When are the rest of the servers getting the red skill?..

2 Likes

Great update !
Im sincerely shocked to see so many bugfixes and improvements- and I don’t get impressed easily…

The dynamic pricing unfortunately has increased with the new server specific daily diamonds offer. That’s a negative

The new Randall will have a great synergy with Merlin (invisibility disc) (which is one of my favorites).

All in all a great update !

1 Like

He’s available on old servers. (S1-15 I think)

:loop: Waiting for Megavolt

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney