Update 1.13 Patch Notes

Activate the white skill Kronk!

3 Likes

Looking good. Can’t wait 4 the new heroes. Keep up the amazing work @Polaris.

5 Likes

Us Update 1.12.2: this is terrible
Us Update 1.13: THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER WE’RE NOT GONNA COMPLAIN THIS TIME

(LoL)

10 Likes

(Kronk activates the wrong white skill)

4 Likes

Tell me my comment is wrong that’s exactly what you guys are thinking

2 Likes

When I think of shadow, does it mean that Dr Faclier is coming?

5 Likes

Prob
Hook
Dr. Faciliar

6 Likes

YES!!! I’ve wanted thus for a long time thank you!

Good update as well this is saving the game :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@Polaris Alot of good stuff however Polaris. Please give older heroes red skills 1st. We have more chips for them it’s bad enough disks etc 6 stars then chips etc for red skills. You really should not give new heroes red skills making them op they are already op on many cases. Why on earth jasmin who is already OP and a nuisance needs a red skill I’ve no idea

7 Likes

@Polaris can you please slow the updates a bit? It is annoying when some of us have low storage on our devices. Still I am excited for this update and the fact that your adding a lot of new villains because of Spooktober!

4 Likes

They seem to be adding obscure Villains this time

3 Likes

Who just called yzma obscure? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

I’m sorry, but Yzma and Mim are not obscure :joy:

Obscure villains would be ones like the Walrus and the Carpenter or the Horned King, who are less memorable than most others. Also, Yzma is the main villain of The Emperor’s New Groove, one of the most memorable movies ever due to the high amount of memes.

9 Likes

Really? Again cap lvl increased 5 lvls??? PLEASE STOP INCREASING CAP LEVEL, its impossible to catch up, some months ago I was 20 lvls from cap, now Im almost 30!!! You increased cap lvl 2 or 3 times in less than a month!!! Last increase was only last week!!!

7 Likes

I wouldn’t call Yzma obscure. Madam Mim is less well known, but it’s just because TSITS is much, much older.

3 Likes

Well Yzma I wouldn’t say is obscure but she’s not in the top 5 which the top 5 are Maleficent, Hook, Facilier, Jafar, And Scar I was really talking bout Madam Mim who isn’t well known I know she’s not well know because a lot of people didn’t know who she was when I was telling them the update

1 Like

I mean, it’s hard to pick the most iconic ones. Maleficent is definitely one. Jafar, Scar, Ursula, and probably Captain Hook are what I consider to be classic villains. But it’s hard to pick definite ones.

1 Like

It is also well known that the most popular villain of Disney Is Scar

1 Like

Cite your source, or that’s just an opinion.

2 Likes

Eh I’d say ursula is more popular. I’ve heard many people say she’s their favorite Disney character.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney