Update 1.13 Patch Notes

No it’s not opinion actually because my favorite Disney villain is Hades who came in 7th

1 Like

Don’t forget Judge Frollo. I’m not sure if Dr. Facilier is classic but he’s very iconic and is up there on my personal list.

2 Likes

Also you just look up the most popular Disney Villain It pops up Scar most the time one says (humans from Bambi which I find hilarious )

2 Likes

Una pregunta si yzma está en el juego como gonzo es probable que kermit la rana,groon(ex asistente de yzma) y el emperador justo estarán en un futura actualizacion

1 Like

Maleficent: The Darkness
Scar: The Dictator
Jafar: The Sorcerer
Ursula: The Witch
Facilier: The Charmer
Shan Yu: The Terrorist
Frollo: The Sinner
Gaston: The Brute
Pete: The Beginning

7 Likes

Scar is very, very iconic. But honestly, I think Maleficent takes the cake for most iconic.

4 Likes

There is one question @Polaris will there be Cartoon Villains coming soon like from DuckTales or DarkWing?

2 Likes

Frolic? Frollo

So when will server 18 start seeing Muppets? Why arent we to get some good too?

I’m so excited! Timon and Pumbaa and Simba and Nala are finally in server 16!

1 Like

All the villains are great!

2 Likes

Who’s Facilier? And Yzma is pretty obscure to me.

Well%20then%20you%20are%20lost

14 Likes

Lol! Or I’m from the Horned King generation. That dude scared the mess out of me!

1 Like

No refreshes to older characters… the cycle continues they add new OP heros, and the older characters we spent a lot of time and probably money on become more and more worthless.

8 Likes

Actually, I’m surprised the wicked queen from “Snow White” isn’t here yet.

2 Likes

I really hope you change this red skill thing. All I’ve heard/read about it seems ridiculous. And, what happened to orange skill?!

2 Likes

Most people call her Evil Queen but ok

1 Like

Ok. Evil Queen. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to…

2 Likes

The shadow man from princess and the frog.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney